PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get banned?

Evia
08-10-2015, 10:51 PM
So I decided to make a SK twink for velious and got him decked out and lvl'd to lvl 7 on an alternative account when I changed my mind. So I Xfered my gear back to my original account with my shaman and rogue and literally minutes afterwards my rogue/shm account got banned but my SK account seems fine. I'm not sure what happened exactly but I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else? I haven't done anything against the rules or gotten into any kind of argument or issue with anyone so I'm not sure what could have caused this. I dont use alternative programs or anything running in the background. I did lend my shamans fungi to my SK twink and wondering if the xfer back to the other account might have triggered a rmt flag? I dont know, i'm stumped at what could have caused this but after reading the forums it seems RMT is the most common reason, but I KNOW I've done no rmting! anyone else deal with a similar situation? I petitioned so we'll see what happens.

Pinolian
08-10-2015, 10:54 PM
How did you transfer the items between accounts?

Evia
08-10-2015, 10:54 PM
a friend of mine x-fered the stuff for me.

Buellen
08-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Put in a petition and see what they say. If it is an honest mistake in time they will fix the ban for you.

It will take some time so you must be patient.

Pokesan
08-10-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm currently banned for telling the truth about the BDA guild

be careful who you cross on this box, friends

Evia
08-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Thanks Buellen. I am not freaking out too much cause I know I didn't do anything wrong. So I'm hoping it's a weird mixup or something silly. I am just wracking my brain going over the last few weeks in p99 trying to figure out if I said something or did something that could have resulted in this, and I'm coming up with nothing. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Evia
08-10-2015, 11:38 PM
I got unbanned. Apparently it had something to do with x-fering a high plat amount for my friend. So it must have triggered something.

Charlievox
08-11-2015, 01:41 AM
I got unbanned. Apparently it had something to do with x-fering a high plat amount for my friend. So it must have triggered something.

Probably raised an RMT flag. Glad you got it straightened out.

Nuggie
08-11-2015, 01:53 AM

They have a scan looking for X amount of plat transfered. Probably without a return item. Auto bans set up.

Easier to auto ban and unban the innocent, I guess. Ruthless, but effective. I approve. Keep up the good work P99 staff.

Also glad you got it straightened out.

portbitch69
08-11-2015, 02:49 AM
I wish I would get banned for this

Shrubwise
08-11-2015, 04:15 AM
I wish I would get banned for this

Swish
08-11-2015, 06:59 AM
So I decided to make a SK twink for velious and got him decked out and lvl'd to lvl 7 on an alternative account when I changed my mind. So I Xfered my gear back to my original account with my shaman and rogue and literally minutes afterwards my rogue/shm account got banned but my SK account seems fine. I'm not sure what happened exactly but I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else? I haven't done anything against the rules or gotten into any kind of argument or issue with anyone so I'm not sure what could have caused this. I dont use alternative programs or anything running in the background. I did lend my shamans fungi to my SK twink and wondering if the xfer back to the other account might have triggered a rmt flag? I dont know, i'm stumped at what could have caused this but after reading the forums it seems RMT is the most common reason, but I KNOW I've done no rmting! anyone else deal with a similar situation? I petitioned so we'll see what happens.

I'd have mentioned that in the OP, I wonder why it wasn't mentioned...

Been doing some blue to red plat transfers lately and haven't been flagged yet. Looks like I'm giving out free money to people.

Oleris
08-11-2015, 07:00 AM

Been doing some blue to red plat transfers lately and haven't been flagged yet. Looks like I'm giving out free money to people.

because you are a model citizen swish

Ravager
08-11-2015, 07:03 AM

So the 'Try Red' campaign has just been a cover for your rmt operation this whole time. Clever.

Swish
08-11-2015, 07:08 AM
o shit, cover blown... thanks Oleris!

Buellen
08-11-2015, 10:36 AM

Nice to and glad you can play your toon again.

i have dropped transfer my fungi a few times now and never have been flagged or auto ban. I have done the same with platinum bars for coin for my alts.

Sirken
08-11-2015, 12:43 PM
They have a scan looking for X amount of plat transfered. Probably without a return item. Auto bans set up.

Easier to auto ban and unban the innocent, I guess. Ruthless, but effective. I approve. Keep up the good work P99 staff.

Also glad you got it straightened out.

P99 does not now, nor has it ever used an autoban system or tool. if you were banned, it was done manually by a staff member, and they created a thread in the staff forums explaining the reason why. if you petition in the petition forum regarding a ban, a staff member can give you all the information surrounding your ban.

Nocsucow
08-11-2015, 01:28 PM
I've done several big transfers this week and all us smooth...

Tasslehofp99
08-11-2015, 02:50 PM

Easier to auto ban and unban the innocent

lol is this serious??

I guess I wont be doing any transfers ever again for anyone. Not worth risking getting banned by some auto scan and having to wait days or weeks to get unbanned.

edit: Nm, didn't see sirken's post. whew, that's good to know haha.

Ella`Ella
08-11-2015, 03:00 PM
I've done several big transfers this week and all us smooth...

KEK

Nocsucow
08-11-2015, 03:28 PM
KEK

Wtf is your problem you little bitch?
If you have something to say then say it.. I've transferred millions of plat back and forth between your guilds in the passed 3 years . Haven't been banned not 1 fucking time since that dumb fuck ephi done what he did.. so either show proof you dumb fire giant or shut the fuck up.

Snapple
08-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Wtf is your problem you little bitch?
If you have something to say then say it.. I've transferred millions of plat back and forth between your guilds in the passed 3 years . Haven't been banned not 1 fucking time since that dumb fuck ephi done what he did.. so either show proof you dumb fire giant or shut the fuck up.

calm down retard

Nocsucow
08-11-2015, 03:36 PM
calm down retard

Naw... fuck that idiot .. dude sends PMs to me weekly to buy shit and transfer shit and because I don't him and his dick lickers try to mess up every deal I make. The dude was a dick sucking fire giant on blue and he was ran off to red and continues to be a cocksucker... people never learn

McBenz
08-12-2015, 10:03 AM
I'm currently banned for telling the truth about the BDA guild

be careful who you cross on this box, friends

McBenz
08-12-2015, 10:05 AM
P99 does not now, nor has it ever used an autoban system or tool. if you were banned, it was done manually by a staff member, and they created a thread in the staff forums explaining the reason why. if you petition in the petition forum regarding a ban, a staff member can give you all the information surrounding your ban.

So apparently then you made a thread as to why my account was banned, another gm flagged it for you to look at, but the other gm should have been able to see your thread where you tossed my account into the same pit as rmters?