PDA

View Full Version : Custom content

Vertiggo
08-12-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm all for no space cats or aa's but if they are gonna do custom content eventually it would be cool to put zeroes and beastlords in

mr_jon3s
08-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Don't really care about custom content because I love AA's and kitties in space doesn't bother me.

Robbintha Hood
08-12-2015, 03:00 PM
i didnt mind AA's and space kitties. PoK is what killed it for me.

Spyder73
08-12-2015, 03:05 PM
AA's were fun, would to get these...retuned LDoN would make sense as custome content

Daldaen
08-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Luclin+PoP. No custom required, those were the two highest rated and population expansions EQ had. PoP was the crowning achievement of EQ. Such a glorious expansion.

Portasaurus
08-12-2015, 03:11 PM
french fries
ice cream
spa-gett

captnamazing
08-12-2015, 03:17 PM
sirken just confirmed there will be custom baking content playable only by Greengrocer and any other member of <Nomsanto Industries>

Evia
08-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Luclin+PoP. No custom required, those were the two highest rated and population expansions EQ had. PoP was the crowning achievement of EQ. Such a glorious expansion.

Couldnt disagree more

Itap
08-12-2015, 03:59 PM
beastlords in

http://i.imgur.com/wnxdIkP.gif

Zlain
08-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Beastlords, Berzerkers, Gnome SKs, Halfling Rangers.

Things that need to be added eventually.

curtischoy
08-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Luclin #1 expansion overall (we already enjoy so many features from Luclin on this server that create threads with 200+ posts when they are removed). PoP #1 raiding expansion.

But back to the OP. Custom content will be cool when they do it, I'm excited to see what these amazing dudes come up with.

Verenity
08-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Retuned LDoNs would be fantastic. I absolutely loved leveling through those and it shouldn't be terribly hard to implement after tuning rewards to appropriate levels.

SyanideGas
08-12-2015, 09:07 PM
sirken just confirmed there will be custom baking content playable only by Greengrocer and any other member of <Nomsanto Industries>

Probs

Bheart
08-12-2015, 09:30 PM

This.

I can even do without PoK and Nexus... but PoP raiding (and even exp zones) was legendary.

Pringles
08-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Retuned LDoNs would be fantastic. I absolutely loved leveling through those and it shouldn't be terribly hard to implement after tuning rewards to appropriate levels.

Please no augs, ever ever ever ever.

Invalid_Bard
08-12-2015, 09:53 PM
OMG OMG OMG POP AND LUCLIN!!!!!! Seriously, if you want that shit, a brand new TLP server just opened. Don't let the door hit you on the ass, see ya!!

pharmakos
08-12-2015, 10:06 PM

Couldnt disagree more

PoP would be so awesome for a top heavy server like P99. i bet P99ers would be the first people to ever beat the pre-nerf Quarm.

Thulghor
08-12-2015, 10:07 PM
I wouldn't mind some of the Velious changes/fixes that occurred a few months after Luclin released, like Blade of Carnage not sucking, and some of the itemization upgrades for the Velious drops, along with some bug fixes, but that's about it. Felt like Velious was really unpolished until the "Luclin Era" Velious fixes came in, almost like they didn't finish it on time or something.

I'm happy with it remaining classic though.

For just custom content in general, if I was forced to, there were some zones in classic content that were released in later expansions, like Veksar, that Deathfist Citadel or something in Oasis, and that undead-filled zone about Kyle Bayle's expedition, along with that undead zone in Faydwer that the Crusaders of Marr went to. Can't remember the names. Good lore stuff though.

pharmakos
08-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Felt like Velious was really unpolished until the "Luclin Era" Velious fixes came in, almost like they didn't finish it on time or something.

Sony rushed Verant into releasing content early all the time. the same thing happened with Luclin. its the reason why Luclin sucked so much. a polished Luclin would be amazing.

Daldaen
08-12-2015, 10:24 PM
PoP would be so awesome for a top heavy server like P99. i bet P99ers would be the first people to ever beat the pre-nerf Quarm.

No one would beat the real pre-nerf Quarm :/. The AEs were too ridiculous and you couldn't wall them.

Name : Timeforged Airblast III
When cast on you : The force of air surrounds your body.
Mana : 0
Casting time : 0 sec
Recovery time : 0 sec
Recast time : 35 sec
AE Range : 300
Target : Area of Effect around the Caster
Resist : None (adjust: -150)
Duration : Instant
Spell Effects
Slot 1 : Hitpoints by 850
Slot 2 : Stun (18 sec)

Unresistable, 18s stun with 35s recast and 300 made him unkillable.

pharmakos
08-12-2015, 10:26 PM
if anyone could find a way it would be the players of this server. EQMac had a max population at primetime of like 300. P99 sometimes sees nearly 300 people in the same zone.

Thulghor
08-12-2015, 10:35 PM
I'm waiting for an alliance of guilds here that will give The Sleeper a serious try.

pharmakos
08-12-2015, 10:37 PM
i don't think killing the sleeper is doable with a max level of 60

Thulghor
08-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Figured 500 people might make a good go of it.

The Sleeper might just be the thing that gets a number of raiding guilds who hate eachother to put aside some differences. If you kill the Sleeper, you win at EQ. Period. It's the ultimate neckbeard achievement.