PDA

View Full Version : Dragoon pathing in The Otherthere

DevGrousis
08-14-2015, 03:52 PM
I have a nice pull spot near that big HS crack that I like to use, and twice in the last 2 days the Dragoon squad of like 7 has rolled through and killed my mob and me. It's a massive zone, and i've only seen them come through twice in the last 8 hours i've been here, but i've AFK, and been pulling so I can't say how often they come through.

Does anyone know how big their path is or how long it takes them to make a circuit?

Thanks,

Ella`Ella
08-14-2015, 04:06 PM
Someone is aggroing them to the FM zone line and they are killing you as they path back.

Swish
08-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Yep that's exactly what's happening. People have got real lazy and just run out of the outpost knowing there's a cliff golem or Dragoons etc after them. The best of the bad bunch at least shout "train to zoneline x"

DevGrousis
08-15-2015, 10:48 AM
I figured out why, just in case anyone searches this:

They patrol at night. The group goes around the big canyon where HS is. And they are SoW'd, so watch out :)

DevGrousis
08-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Curious, can a mid 20's bard get to Lower Guk Mask of Deception drop without anyone's help, or is it impossible being that they're see Invis?

REMEZ
08-15-2015, 11:14 AM
In lower guk there is 1 part you have to pass that has live bats and undead frogloks, its the bedroom camp.

ZL also has live mobs with a undead pathing, but its usaly no problem. Ask in ooc hopefully someone can help you. The mask dont drop too deep in the zone

Swish
08-15-2015, 11:29 AM
Curious, can a mid 20's bard get to Lower Guk Mask of Deception drop without anyone's help, or is it impossible being that they're see Invis?

Very hard to get down there unassisted at that level, mixture of living and dead mobs :/

Ravager
08-15-2015, 11:52 AM

I did it on a level 24 bard. Approach from the live side invis (from A on the live side Lower Guk map) and take a route staying to the north. Pop up on the dead side at the gargoyles. The tricky part is just passed the gargoyles on the bridge, you need to be at the right distance to not agro the gargoyles, the casters and the bridge mobs when you use a IvU pot, unless you do it at prime time, then there's a good chance all of that stuff will be down.

As far as killing the Assassin, someone else has to do that for you and let you loot the mask.

Only make the run with a cheap flute (for invis song) and an IvU pot so if you can't retrieve your body there's no major loss. Good luck!