PDA

View Full Version : Aussies and off peak players

DeadlyReza
08-15-2015, 09:01 PM
High, low, old or new.

I'm looking for some people to group with. I live in Sydney and I notice that it can be hard to find exp groups during the gap levels where you are too high or low for the peak zones.

I have a lvl 30 cleric, 51 mag, 55 rogue, 58 druid and lowbie 5 Warrior

I'm in <Infernus> but due to the progression server we had a bit of a desertion of players.

Post in here with your relative play time from your post (e.g I start playing 4 hours from now on weekends and can only stay on for about 2 hours) that way the timezone calculations won't be hard :)

parishsg
08-17-2015, 02:47 AM
/wave....Aussie here too (near Adelaide).

I'm currently playing a level 21 Shaman named Aargus. I don't group a lot right now (I play while I work, so often afk!), but I'm sure I'll be up for it as I get higher in level.

Drakaris
08-17-2015, 10:42 PM
*Wave*

Also from Sydney, but unfortunately the Red community is my main home.

Farzo is from Queensland and we both have characters currently tagged in Infernus (and also play on Red).

If you guys want to give Red a go, let me know, while the population sux in our timezone, I have been playing with a group of off-peak Euro and US players.

I currently have a 52 Iksar SK and 49 Iksar Monk on blue.

On red... I have access to a number of 60s... there are about 4-6 Aussies that actually live in Australia on Red although it can be a rough server...

Pseudechis
08-22-2015, 02:17 AM
play red!!!! look up nakor/primate.