PDA

View Full Version : Death of the list

Senies
08-16-2015, 06:09 AM
This time the list dies once again, this time to greed. Manerz of the guild <Forsaken>, having just recently bragging over a raid minutes before.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll204/Senieskothor/EQ000170_zpsn9lowktr.jpg

He was asked for help and his assistance at the camp. Prior Lennox had fallen asleep whom i was healing through the rotations, holding it on my own was own was a issue, so i let him know to come.

But seeing as I was having issues, he took notice of the situation, I was lom and hp from canni Lennox was full asleep. I admit i can't hold the camp alone, but i had been doing a great job healing Lennox through all the damage. But Manerz decided to just stop assisting because the lvl 40 monk Whistlefoot was ahead of him on the list. He just fd'ed and watched me die. But, that's fair he can do that. After witch he claimed the camp his.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll204/Senieskothor/EQ000161_zpsvpx6insu.jpg

When I tried talking to Titanok on his alt (Syzzyrp) about it, because while he does have the right to do that, it was a dick move. To witch he agreed had the monk been someone in his guild he would have no issue helping. So when i tried to talk to Titanok about it, just logged.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll204/Senieskothor/EQ000168_zps0rxvhhgk.jpg

I thought he was a nice guy, i would talk to him while farming yew leafs, he even suggested i farm out a elder necklace to keep because it would be worth 500k after the drops stopped, even tried to help me finish my epic. He is a good guy i just guess i either he didn't like me or maybe he just didn't want to deal with bead drama, I can understand that.

So i just wanted to say i know some people will feel as though if your not 60 you can't camp it, and others will agree if a healer keeps someone alive who can clear it there useful enough. While others won't care. So after this sad expernce of watching the list die yet agian. I tip my hat to the cave, The list was a good ideal druid that camp up with it where ever you are, the spirit of working together so everyone who wanted to get one could.

Have a nice day everyone. please don't rant to much there's nothing to talk about its fair what he wanted and I'm just letting those where on the list know i failed them and why, and that i feel bad about it. Sorry guys i really tried.

captnamazing
08-16-2015, 06:27 AM
cringing at the comic sans

Maner
08-16-2015, 06:30 AM
The first time you made the post, it was at least in the correct forum. would have been nice if you could have edited the grammatical errors though

JayDee
08-16-2015, 06:51 AM
so you are mad but not mad that you should or shouldn't have lost the camp

Sadre Spinegnawer
08-16-2015, 07:10 AM
Comic Sans just made me put on AC/DC Highway to Hell.

Hells yeah!!

Pokesan
08-16-2015, 11:12 AM
The first time you made the post, it was at least in the correct forum. would have been nice if you could have edited the grammatical errors though

mr_jon3s
08-16-2015, 11:31 AM
The only reason the anal beads were rare on live is because no one knew about them. Everyone knows about them here so by the time they stop dropping everyone will have some anal beads. Stop being greedy you can have all the anal beads you want.

DeadlyReza
08-16-2015, 05:53 PM
I think you are overreacting a little here.

What happened was pretty standard EQ, you also don't know what was going on his end, maybe he had to FD due to an IRL problem? Maybe not... it was kind of a dick move, but that is how cut throat this game is.

I missed the part where you asked him to pass the camp on to the next person, or that you even tried to re instate the stupid list you all hold.

My TLDR comment is that you didn't need to have such a big whinge, just ask the guy to pass it on after, he came out to help, and ended up with the camp, end of story.

:)

Pheer
08-16-2015, 07:28 PM
he even suggested i farm out a elder necklace to keep because it would be worth 500k after the drops stopped,

lol at people really thinking that

Atmas
08-16-2015, 07:47 PM
So serious question? You think it is greedy for a guy to not help you keep a camp you can't solo, but don't see a problem with you trying to hold a camp you can't solo?

Maner
08-16-2015, 07:50 PM
The best part is this guy thought if he left the list would die with him. The list is still in effect and was as up to date as I could make it after this guy turned whiney and left

maskedmelon
08-17-2015, 10:51 AM
So serious question? You think it is greedy for a guy to not help you keep a camp you can't solo, but don't see a problem with you trying to hold a camp you can't solo?

Glad I am not the only one struggling with this ^^

milsorgen
08-17-2015, 11:56 AM
Is that Comic Sans there in the last screenshot?

JackFlash
08-17-2015, 12:03 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2001970&postcount=38

Options
08-17-2015, 12:14 PM
he even suggested i farm out a elder necklace to keep because it would be worth 500k after the drops stopped,

By the time this stops dropping and does in fact become rare enough (years later) to warrant that much plat, this server will be long dead to recycle99

Kushie
08-17-2015, 02:19 PM
The bead struggle is real

Sorn
08-17-2015, 02:26 PM
cringing at the comic sans

Comic Sans just made me put on AC/DC Highway to Hell.

Hells yeah!!

Is that Comic Sans there in the last screenshot?

So classic, no one understood the evils of Comic Sans back then.

All the kids these days are using Bleeding Cowboy and Helvetica. What's with that! Back in my day, all the people clueless about typography and design used Comic Sans and Papyrus.