PDA

View Full Version : IP BAN on login

Sigra
08-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Probally not the correct location post this, but I am unable find way to contact the ADMIN on this website.

We have a family of 6 in same household that wants play 1999. But after the 2nd account on the 3rd account it says temporary ban. I am assuming it thinks I am boxing from 1 ip on 6..but it is 6 computers each of which a family member is on.

Can someone tell me a way to contact admin to verify it so we can get playing?

Kender
08-17-2015, 05:18 PM
a convenient 6 huh? all mages?

joppykid
08-17-2015, 05:29 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/announcement.php?f=25

You'll need to petition for an IP Exemption

Lamil
08-17-2015, 05:45 PM
If he can play with 2nd then he should be good for 6. Sounds like some accounts are banned and not an IP exemption sort of thing.

joppykid
08-17-2015, 05:48 PM
It sounds like he only did an exemption for 2 accounts and not all 6. It says you're IP has been temporarily banned I believe if you try to log in with a non-exempt account.

From Rogean on the link I posted above.

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Account Name

Swish
08-17-2015, 05:51 PM
You can't 6 box here, try the Hidden Forest server - everyone boxes and nobody talks there, you'll love it.

Ele
08-17-2015, 05:53 PM
LAN Party 24/7 up in here.

joppykid
08-17-2015, 05:53 PM
They start em young these days. Batphone in hand and everything

Swish
08-17-2015, 05:54 PM
My cat used to love browsing the EC tunnel auctions.

captnamazing
08-17-2015, 06:08 PM
post a pic of all 6 members of family pls or else packets of death inco

criddopher
08-17-2015, 06:11 PM
yeah you gotta get an IP exempt on all the accounts, explain the situation, expect to be under close scrutiny until they figure out it really is 6 people or not.

Ele
08-17-2015, 06:20 PM
would you be willing to sell me the services of one or more of your children to hold my meat?

I saw people destroy Velious meats last night.

:mad:

Sigra
08-17-2015, 07:01 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/announcement.php?f=25

You'll need to petition for an IP Exemption

Thank you Joppykid. I have one made now.

Best Regards

Sigra
08-17-2015, 07:03 PM
It sounds like he only did an exemption for 2 accounts and not all 6. It says you're IP has been temporarily banned I believe if you try to log in with a non-exempt account.

From Rogean on the link I posted above.

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Account Name

Yes you are correct, it says temporary ban on other 4, I just checked to day after guide said it should only last few hours then we can make characters on them so they can make the exeption, but we are still unable to make the characters because of the temporary ban.

Sigra
08-17-2015, 07:07 PM
yeah you gotta get an IP exempt on all the accounts, explain the situation, expect to be under close scrutiny until they figure out it really is 6 people or not.

it is ok, I left my business number, and if it is a issue we can purchase and try out the lockjaw ones eq now offering, but I figured we give this a go.

Best Regards and thanks to the ones helping us in right direction.

Sam

winter888
08-18-2015, 03:44 AM
hard to believe,when there's no photo how 6 of a family playing eq together there.

esply 6 is a magic number which members of a full group just matched.

Pint
08-18-2015, 04:28 AM
sorry but you will need to provide real life photo I.D.s for all 6 family members with all relevant personal information including social security numbers before we can let you all play here. feel free to pm all relevant documentation to me.

Khaleesi
08-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Sam DeathWalker is that you?

dafier
08-18-2015, 12:29 PM
If I were single and you guys are all roommates (not family), I'd love to live in that house! NECK BEARDS FTW:D

frantz256255
08-18-2015, 04:25 PM
OR use some smartphone with the option wifi :)