PDA

View Full Version : Thurgadin Mines

Feathers
08-18-2015, 02:16 AM
How do you get out of there w/o gate? I read someplace that you have to get by a level 52 goo and break some ice? There was nothing down there but a dorf, bats, spiders, and tar goos?

Khaleesi
08-18-2015, 05:50 PM
There is no level 52 mob in the mines. You can walk out of there. If you fall down any where, there are ladders that take you back up.

Sorn
08-18-2015, 05:54 PM
There's nothing like that. It's like a mid-level playground full of scuttlebats and tar goos.

Although if you hear any tommyknockers, beware!

Ele
08-18-2015, 05:54 PM
How do you get out of there w/o gate? I read someplace that you have to get by a level 52 goo and break some ice? There was nothing down there but a dorf, bats, spiders, and tar goos?

There are some "mines" in the back of ThurgadinA.

Are you referencing falling off the entry bridge and having to go through ThurgadinB/Icewell Keep and the tunnels with high level mobs?

Feathers
08-18-2015, 07:43 PM
Nope. In the mine you cross a little bank of water, then can drop down into a lower place in the mine. There is a Dwarf by the name of Stonetooth down there. No ladders once you're down there that I could find, and I looked around for three hours before I asked for a group gate.
http://tspigot.net/~xeyide/images/mines.jpg

There is a ladder down there, but it's kind of useless since it just takes you out of the pit and back to Stonetooth area.

Sorn
08-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Nope. In the mine you cross a little bank of water, then can drop down into a lower place in the mine. There is a Dwarf by the name of Stonetooth down there. No ladders once you're down there that I could find, and I looked around for three hours before I asked for a group gate.
http://tspigot.net/~xeyide/images/mines.jpg

There is a ladder down there, but it's kind of useless since it just takes you out of the pit and back to Stonetooth area.

Okay, I just went in there because I wanted to see if you really do get trapped and if you can get out. I managed to get out on my own without gate, but I didn't use a ladder. You have to bounce from boulder to boulder up the first shaft, like a video game. :D (I took off SoW to test - if you have it on, you can easily hop the gaps.)

Here's a video of it! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlD1k2fjXFE)

jarshale
08-18-2015, 09:26 PM
nice work Sorn

Feathers
08-18-2015, 09:31 PM
WOW! Thanks Sorn! I did try the rock jump, but I could never make it to the 2nd rock. I fail at video games LOL Oh shit... here comes the jump test. :D

Sorn
08-18-2015, 09:33 PM
I missed the second rock myself a couple of times until I got the timing down right. You need just a bit of a running start and the first rock gives you juuuuust enough space for it.

Khaleesi
08-19-2015, 05:55 AM
You jump across the gaps in the rail track. That's it.

Fall down, go to the third pit which has the ladder in it, climb back up. You'll encounter a goo usually sitting on top. Get a little bit of space, run + jump across. Repeat this till two more times till you get back to the water.