PDA

View Full Version : Velious plate graphic

Troxx
08-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Aside from crustacean armor, is there any other plate visible pieces with velious graphics? I don't care if they suck to wear ... i just need fashionquest.

As an aside, the guardian armor from gargoyles in SS ... how rare is it in practice?

Ele
08-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Guardian armor?

For pure nostalgia factor I was aiming to get a guardian robe. I know they are 'ultra rare' as are any piece of guardian, and I can honestly say that is true. I got into a cycle of killing 8 named guardians down every spawn cycle, I would get one drop every 2 maybe 3 hours give or take. I have seen two breastplates and legs, countless pauldrons as well as the other pieces except for the robe and shield which I have yet to see oddly enough. Questioning whether they really do drop *dons tinfoil hat*. At this point having spent maybe 40 hours killing there I've lost most of my motivation to camp it anymore. Classic? :P

Troxx
08-18-2015, 11:57 AM
Do they only dropped off named guardians?

Ele
08-18-2015, 12:24 PM
Do they only dropped off named guardians?

got a bracer off a regular garg guardian when I was killing in there last week.

gortimer
08-18-2015, 12:34 PM
Guardian armor is such a pain in the ass. but i wantssss ittttt

Kevris
08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
All of the quest armors
Sentient* (had Sentry at first, Sentry is the chain version of Guardian) Armor (should have a red tint)
Royal Frosted Velium (should have a greenish tint)
BP of Eradication
BP of Vindication (this should have the PoG look and be tinted black)

I'm sure there are more

Guardian armor should be relatively rare. I want to say I leveled my SK in Skyshrine back in the day from 30 until about 45, and was still missing one of the visible pieces.

gortimer
08-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Skyshrine was nerf'd after a while to reduce the drop rate. Which i assume you exp'd there in a follow up expansion if you were surviving at lvl 30.

Royal Frosted Velium was a blue tint i believe. Its drop rate is also very much more rare on this server than on live. It was easy to deck characters out with Sentry, Royal Frosted, or Guardian. On this server it is an operation. But it doesnt really bother me, since the armor is kind of a status symbol. rarer the better.

topgun1027
08-19-2015, 03:52 AM
I have farmed Skyshrine more then anyone this past week, most of the other people (maybe 3-4 others) gave up after a couple days. I have only got drops off of named Gaurdians.

I've got everything but the robe and breastplate to drop, it seems very very very very rare. I question if the robes in the game spending 7 days straight in there of 6-8 hours of farming each night. One has to keep hoping though!

Doors
08-19-2015, 04:33 AM
All the shit in velks has velious graphics.

Black ice, crystal chitin, etc.

webrunner5
08-19-2015, 11:07 AM
Tismak stuff is uber looking also. Not the best stats in the world, but hey pretty easy to get. :p

gortimer
08-19-2015, 11:33 AM
I have farmed Skyshrine more then anyone this past week, most of the other people (maybe 3-4 others) gave up after a couple days. I have only got drops off of named Gaurdians.

I've got everything but the robe and breastplate to drop, it seems very very very very rare. I question if the robes in the game spending 7 days straight in there of 6-8 hours of farming each night. One has to keep hoping though!

So far i'm missing Sword, Shield, Bp, Robe, Pauldrons, and Girdle.

Thats after 388 Kills, Althought about 100-150 of those are sentry and guards.

Buellen
08-19-2015, 11:41 AM
I farmed a bit in skyshrine during test server to test difficulty on mob and see their drop rate.

Only killed NON named guardian sentries near the Pool room where you fight disguidsed gaint (cant rem the quest)

56 Kill and i recieved 2 bracers (1 chain /1plate) also got 1 Plate glove.

PS

The Cubes drop weapons which have nice graphics not sure if it standard graphics for velious weapons.

topgun1027
08-22-2015, 11:50 PM
So anyone get a Guardian's Robe on Blue p99 server yet? Still searching myself .. post if you get one and see this thread thanks!

kate79
08-23-2015, 12:30 AM
So anyone get a Guardian's Robe on Blue p99 server yet? Still searching myself .. post if you get one and see this thread thanks!

I've been hanging out in Skyshrine foraging eggs and saw someone get one yesterday.

topgun1027
08-23-2015, 02:36 AM
Update Toxxy got one!

topgun1027
08-23-2015, 07:59 AM
or Troxx