PDA

View Full Version : Mob count?

Xaeyr
08-23-2015, 10:29 AM
Hi all! I'm new to P99 and loving it, but I had a question and I'm hoping this is the correct forum for it. I'm still pretty low level so I've only travelled 2 zones, Nektulo's and East Commons. It seems like the number of mobs in general in those zones is lower than I remember it being on Live. Is this intentional due to the lower population on P99? I did a search on the forums and didn't see anything about it unless I just looked over it.

Thanks!

Swish
08-23-2015, 10:44 AM
I always thought there were more young kodiaks in Nektulos towards the EC zone line but I might be wrong. Nektulos was difficult to escape on live, my only proof is 14-15 year old memories tho :p

Xaeyr
08-23-2015, 10:48 AM
I always remembered more large spiders in the southern part of Nektulo's as well. But like you I am just going by what I remember. My time machine hasn't been completed yet so that I can go back and confirm :)

Shjade
08-23-2015, 07:13 PM
For what it's worth, I always remembered Nektulos being pretty sparsely populated on live outside the immediate area around Neriak. Not as bad as, say, GFay, which is HORRIBLE for finding anything above level 2 without camping orcs, but pretty thin all the same.

Related: killing piranha in the river there is crap for loot, but it's pretty much always uncontested and you learn to swim at the same time!