PDA

View Full Version : Updating Hunting Guide for Velious

mgellan
08-28-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi everyone:

I started updating my Hunting Guide for Velious, any input would be much appreciated especially at mid levels. See the link below in my signature to access the current version.

Share your experiences! As always although my name is on it, I acknowledge it's a compilation of information from a huge variety of sources including players on Live and P99 and thank everyone for their contributions!

Regards,
Mg

Sorn
08-28-2015, 03:49 PM
From a soloing druid's perspective:

25-30 cougars section, cougars and shadow guardians around base of tower are good past 35. Charm-kited with a level 33 enchanter and soloed through 35 with those guys. They don't give a ton of exp but there are just so many of them that you can kill forever in a duo or group.

30-35 West Commonlands - small mix-up, Choon and Froon are actually in West Karana.

35-40+ the frost giant elites in Iceclad, plus frost giant scouts, dire wolves, and snow dervishes running around that island.

35-40+ Thurgadin mines, killing lesser tar goos, scuttle bats, scuttle rats, and crystal spiders. Tight hunting space and very twisty.

38-40something GD frost giant scouts and drakkel dire wolves between Thurgadin and EW zone (beware of level 60s running around killing everything for toes and heads, though).

34-40 Eastern Wastes, kodiaks, cougars, snow dervishes, Ry'Gorr orcs (lower level ones), wooly mammoths, walruses, ulthork hunters, maybe occasional giant - also snow bunnies roving between all of these.

mgellan
08-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Thanks Sorn added! -- Mg

mgellan
08-31-2015, 05:14 PM
Bump

SantagarBrax
09-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Velious

30-46 Crystal Caverns, forget everywhere else, this is where it's at. Need more folks in here for the fantastic xp and solid plat.

The MAIN point in this zone is to duo or trio, no full groups. I did lvl 35 in 6 1/2 hours, fastest i've heard with no PL and duo half of my time.