PDA

View Full Version : WTS FIGHTER SKILL BUILDUP ALL CLASSES,

kingchad911
09-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Have you leveled up too quick and have fallen behind on that 2hb,
Left your favorite poker in the bank and got into that rare camp super exp group,
This is a service where I work with the player to build up skills.
Using my shamanistic arts and awesome techniques I help speed up the process greatly.
Shoot me a tell, let me know which skill we will be working. And your level. I will put together a battle plan! Make me an offer, items accepted. And if you have nothing , like me , just say so, I'm still happy to help. Always.
I thought this would be fun and very helpful, this service is a one on one.but I can handle multiples.

Kutsumo
09-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Met up with Greenleaf (OP) in game today to get my ranger skilled up for 1h weapons (been using silver swiftblade > woodsman staff and has zero in 1h skills). Got all my 1h skilled maxed within an hour or so. Very friendly and helpful guy. Not just looking to make a buck :)

kingchad911
09-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words! I had a lot of fun with you too! BUMPING this post... I will be on tomorrow eastern time. Logging in between 8 am and 10am.. Look forward to seeing requests. Ttyl thanks guys!

kingchad911
09-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Bump...

kingchad911
09-06-2015, 02:02 PM
bump...

kingchad911
09-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Bump

kingchad911
09-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Login today around 12:30 eastern time... Pay with your situation. I can help! Make it go by fast. Get Exp's, power level... Your choice... Let me know the deal. Thanks again everyone. Have a great day!

kingchad911
09-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Pay was PST, phone autocorrect . Sorry

Iribabh
09-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Awesome guy buffing dervs group in WC.

kingchad911
09-08-2015, 01:01 PM
BUMP.. the services continue.. POWER LEVELING... SKILL BUILD UP.... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS- GREENLOAF

nimath
09-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Bumped into Greenloaf at North ro as he was offering to help people skill/lvl up. We hung out for an hour or so and got me some serious exp. Super friendly guy to chat with. Asks for nothing in return but i had a blast so gladly donated what i can afford atm. Lookin forward to hang out again

chinchan503
09-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Greenloaf (OP) met up with a group I was in yesterday and since then has been a super homie and helped level me up. I'm still extremely new to the game and he's done nothing but be awesome and continuously help me. Great guy and hope people acknowledge his commitment and kindness in project 1999. Keep it up bud

kingchad911
09-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Dude, Most kind words my friend. thank you very much! Keep up the great work, you will only grow stronger! Still Power Leveling Nro Derves!. who wants to join in the fun!

nimath
09-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Bumped into Greenloaf while xping in North Ro. He announced his services so we hooked up. Hung out for about an hour and got some serious exp. Super friendly guy to chat with. Doesn't ask for anything in return :D but still wanted to donate what i could afford atm! Looking forward to next grind, had a blast!

kingchad911
09-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Great day Today Everyone! Excellent work to all my Pupils, The Loaf was Proud of everyone who participated today. So much gains! I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. The leveling bonanza extravaganza will commence again.. shorty... till then recharging my carbon fiber eye piece. Many thanks for the kind words. Enjoyed it as much as you did. Maybe even more... G~night Everyone... seeya tomorrow. - you pal Greenloaf

kingchad911
09-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Have you leveled up too quick and have fallen behind on that 2hb,
Left your favorite poker in the bank and got into that rare camp super exp group,
This is a service where I work with the player to build up skills.
Using my shamanistic arts and awesome techniques I help speed up the process greatly.
Shoot me a tell, let me know which skill we will be working. And your level. I will put together a battle plan! Make me an offer, items accepted. And if you have nothing , like me , just say so, I'm still happy to help. Always.
I thought this would be fun and very helpful, this service is a one on one.but I can handle multiples.

If you would like to Schedule a Private Power Leveling Session or Party Please let me know ahead of time... Thank you.. It can all be arranged..
Professionally for You and Your Adventuring Party...
Want to traverse Norrath Freely, Hit that dungeon With your pals you have not the courage to go Alone....
Fear not..the Proper Guide is just a Tell away...
Thanks for All the Support Everyone.. Your Pal Greenloaf

kingchad911
09-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Good Morning everyone, Now accepting orders for super fast xp leveling sessions. Message me with your level and what you hope to achieve. Thanks seeya in game soon.

Drakki87
09-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Hello all, i have been helped by greenloaf yesterday. He took Time to PL me with pleasure . Was fun and serious . We nées more players like him...

kingchad911
09-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Hello everyone, I will be resuming Power Leveling in Nro .(north ro) , Levels 8 to 16. Please send me a message with the name of your character and his or her level and class. Make your way to north ro, it's adjacent to oasis and east common lands a very popular spot for veterans. You should have no problem getting to the zone.

dunc
09-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Met Greenloaf through another player he was helping develop. I have just stated playing EQ and when he learned that he immediately offered to help me. I spent several hours with this highly knowledgeable yet patient individual, super supportive and never frustrated with newbie mistakes. He solely focused on my character's development and I got some major exp. A rare and genuine person, what he is offering is truly exceptional. Thanks again “Tiny”.

kingchad911
09-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Thanks Again to everyone for the kind words! I see many people have not left reviews, 8( this makes me sad.... I will be headed over to Nro to resume power levelings... and skill perfections... Please send me a tell in game( greenloaf ) if you would like to get in on the session. thanks again. hope to see you all on the field of battle.

holsteinrx7
09-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Greenloaf is a very awesome guy. he was very accommodating, friendly, and dedicated to his craft. hes ready for an adventure and will help bring the game alive. i was sick but wanted to test his services and he got me 35% of paladin lvl 16 in less than 40 minutes and i tipped him 700 plat because he made it very enjoyable.

its nice to see someone new to the server who has leveled and has skill, and is willing to turn around and help others. very soon i see him being well geared and networked. :cool::eek:

kingchad911
09-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Thanks again for the kind words, I appreciate them! As always very happy to help. Thanks for the tip. you are most Generous! Hope to see you again soon, and feel better my pal!

Oulongtea
09-11-2015, 10:08 AM
I met greenloaf back in FM at the giant fort. He has been nothing short of a great guy. He has now passed me in lvls and is very helpful with his buffing an pl service. great friendly person. if you can get his services do so!

Rosk0e
09-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Very helpful guy! helped me level my monk for a bit yesterday in Oasis.

briteblade1
09-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Met up with greenloaf today for a pl on my druid, he was very helpful and very kind, good some good levels out of it

kingchad911
09-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Thanks for all the support everyone! I will be logging in shortly, Looking to get some new spells and start another power leveling session. Please send me a tell to set up an appointment or leave me a message here. Thanks again - your pal Greenloaf

kingchad911
09-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Bump. Good PL session in DL earlier.... Pst for pl with your CLass,race, lvl

SteveTheDreamer
09-13-2015, 05:42 PM
I requested his services today. First I asked him about how it works and he told me about his knowledge of shaman buffs and intentions and specialty in weapon skills training.
When I asked how much, he did not name a price but rather asked me to only give what I thought was fair for the service. So that is pretty cool of him. And he did not ask or require anything up front, he trusted me and was willing to just go ahead and start helping me.

He was in fact knowledgeable about all the buffs possible to use as shaman to raise stats as high as possible to help speed up the process, including some of my own spells (Cleric) like Yaulp which increases STR and Atk.
He was good about making sure Haste and Regen were up too to keep the pace at maximum efficiency.
My task was rather short and I only needed 30 points left to max Offensive, but being a Priest class with low dex and Atk and hard pressed to find hastes without getting strange looks, this had previously proven a VERY slow process to do.

So with his help, I was able to focus on solely meleeing a mob and occasionally casting a Heal over Time on myself to remove the need for any downtime medding during or inbetween pulls.
It only took about 1 hour to finish 30 pts in Offensive which for a Cleric I consider pretty good, instead of like 1 pt in an hour of a group in which I am mainly supposed to be healing.
So this worked out good for me.

My only negative feedback was that it was kind of a sloppy start, as we tried to start out training at KC entrance, and this led to 3 deaths and 3 rezzes that he needed me to do before we got going and I was having to focus on heals a bit much.
But once we got out of KC ent area and away from trains, it was much faster and safer.
The other thing is that his typing grammar and spelling were a little choppy and confusing at times and could use some work. I know I accidentally transpose letters incorrectly myself sometimes, so I am really sorry if english is not first language or dyslexia, I really mean no offense. So my constructive feedback would be working on spelling and grammar could help improve the communication I think.

All In all, I am satisfied with the services and tipped him with gear+PP totalling around 1K+ for an hour+ of work which I thought was fair.
Would use again for this type of service.
If anyone wants to ask me questions in tells, I am willing to elaborate more on my experience.

Thanks again,
Long live BATTLE CLERICS!

kingchad911
09-14-2015, 11:02 AM
Thank you for the kind words, yes we did have a little bit if a slow start. I would ave preferred to fight in a area a little more secluded. It ended up working out well, mission accomplished! Thanks for having faith in Greenloaf's skill buildup and power leveling services, I appreciate you! PS.. I will be logging in shortly to check messages and schedule more sessions. Please message me in game or on the forums to set up an appointment. Thanks again and god bless!

kingchad911
09-15-2015, 02:17 PM
bump.

kingchad911
09-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Anyone Up for a pl session?

kingchad911
09-17-2015, 03:41 AM
I will be loggin in to check messages to morrow morning 9am eastern time.. please leave a message with your information. class race, level, where you want to hunt. if your looking for a power level. or skill buildup session. thanks for all the support i look forwar to helping everyone an meeting in the future. ttyl- greenloaf

kingchad911
09-26-2015, 04:43 AM
Bump.. 6 hrs from now i will chk emails, and log in to start power leveling and skill development sessions. please set up appointment. thanks i will take care of your problems and help you! good luck and best wishes. your Personal guide to the realms of Norrath., and friend Greenloaf!

kingchad911
09-30-2015, 01:36 PM
bump...

Tiltjag
09-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Had a good session catching up on weapon skills. Flexible scheduling. Would recommend.

kingchad911
10-01-2015, 09:41 AM
BUMP, TY for all the kind words, I am glad we had a good time and we completed a good portion of the mission for the allotted time frame!

FortunatePeanut
10-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Greenloaf came by, was very nice, and he buffed us in Castle Mistmoore. He was a true bro.

kingchad911
10-01-2015, 12:58 PM
BUMP.. the services continue around 11o'clock pm Eastern time tonight!.. POWER LEVEL~ING... SKILLs BUILD UP.... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS- GREENLOAF
Be safe everyone, I have noticed 'considerably' more fizzles since the last two patches. with wis upgrades and even in my specialization. Can anyone confirm?

borgy93
10-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Had Greenloaf help out our group today for a couple hours today, was really helpful. Buffs, taking aggro on big pulls, slows and healing when needed. Would recommend!

kingchad911
10-10-2015, 05:05 PM
i offer a good time for a group of pals looking to have a nice evenings power level session for them and their friends. i hope i can get many people to respond. we go to a zone and i take care of everything one might need. food water, essentials, extras. i bring buffs heals, tankage, slows. whatever is necessary. i am omw out at the moment but will return to play again shortly. please leave your messages and comments. also send me pm for setup and schedule of private 'party' events.- sincerely yours greenloaf

kingchad911
10-12-2015, 11:15 AM
BUMP!!!

i offer a good time for a group of pals looking to have a nice evenings power level session for them and their friends. i hope i can get many people to respond. we go to a zone and i take care of everything one might need. food water, essentials, extras. i bring buffs heals, tankage, slows. whatever is necessary. i am omw out at the moment but will return to play again shortly. please leave your messages and comments. also send me pm for setup and schedule of private 'party' events.- sincerely yours greenloaf