PDA

View Full Version : Shaman trainer in grobb hates ogre shamans?

mdogornone
09-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Just a quick question on if this is intentional or not.... There is 1 shaman trainer in Grobb who ogre shamans are KoS to............ This doesn't make ANY sense since the rest of grobb is perfectly fine with ogre shamans... Any advice on why this one random trainer hates me?

HowlingMad
09-03-2015, 12:57 PM
Just a quick question on if this is intentional or not.... There is 1 shaman trainer in Grobb who ogre shamans are KoS to............ This doesn't make ANY sense since the rest of grobb is perfectly fine with ogre shamans... Any advice on why this one random trainer hates me?

That's because Shamans and SK's of each side dislike each other.

If you are a Rallos Shaman then it's likely the root of the issue. I've not seen a CT Ogre try.

There are ways of raising the faction but it may require you to kill your home town faction in the process.

Voland
09-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Ogre shaman NPCs are no picnic either, they killed my druid in wolf form, while the rest of ogres were friendly.

thufir
09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
In general you can expect troll hate from specific guilds if you are an ogre. If you are an ogre warrior for example, doing the newbie quests for the ogres reduces faction with the troll SK guild and will get you KoS in short order.

Yes, it's intentional.

mdogornone
09-03-2015, 02:10 PM
that's really obnoxious since the shaman trainer is right in front of the freaking bank >_<

Brut
09-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Evulz life in general was like that classic era. I remember Neriak casters all hated my ogre shaman, so going in the wrong neighbourhood in Neriak meant eating ice comets. And near the pvp arena in neriakA was some troll SK guild faction guys who also aggro'd on sight.

thufir
09-03-2015, 02:19 PM
that's really obnoxious since the shaman trainer is right in front of the freaking bank >_<
there's an sk in that room too, so if you're an ogre warrior who did those newbie quests you can forget about banking in grobb. (which I did)

HowlingMad
09-03-2015, 03:17 PM
YOU HAVE RUINED YOUR OWN LANDS! YOU WILL NOT RUIN MINE!

Coridan
09-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Sucks that the local dungeons, like Guk, don't raise the faction like all the other dungeons near cities do (BB, CB, etc)

Shjade
09-11-2015, 05:27 PM
Sucks that the local dungeons, like Guk, don't raise the faction like all the other dungeons near cities do (BB, CB, etc)

Here's the thing: societies based on justice and order and security and so forth like it when you help them out by destroying the local threats.

Societies based on smashing and eating things see your destruction of local threats as reducing their food supply. So now you get to supplement their diet instead.