PDA

View Full Version : OOAs in Velious

bktroost
09-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Hey friends,

I know that we are in Velious and most are not too concerned with nobles and OOAs and whatnot, but those of us that are going up to do Noble will probably agree that whatever system we hold to, having more nobles to choose from is better than not. Especially with the time commitment that going up to kill Hand is for the potentially small pay off.

Because of all the server shut downs, patches, etc, we have had only one OOA in sky since August on Velious release. That's okay, that's just the way EQ works, especially with new content releases.

I realized this weekend as I am on vacation and received a text message waaay to late to stop it, that not everyone is aware that the agreement is still in place. My guild killed the OOA that was up thinking that most people have been killing them since there has only been one up since server release. I wholeheartedly apologize for that issue and I hope that you can see I have no intention of destroying I and some of us have worked really hard to create and maintain.

But, it made me realize that we need to get it officially stated that we don't intend to kill off OOAs so that the world knows and we are all in agreement. Until someone states that they are going rogue and intending to kill all the djinn all the time, AG will operate henceforth as if there has been no change to the OOA peace treaty.

Pint
09-05-2015, 04:32 PM
asgard has been killing dojorns and leaving them up since release but if we're going a different direction just let us know.

Pan
09-05-2015, 06:06 PM
We'd prefer more nobles to fewer. We've been leaving the OoAs alone and will continue to.

bktroost
09-05-2015, 06:52 PM
"I cannot post to raid forums as they have still never updated any of the other guilds, but FYI and if you dont mind posting on our behalf, Anonymous has been leaving up OoA in the assumption that the agreement still stood."--Fugues of Anonymous

bktroost
09-05-2015, 06:52 PM
asgard has been killing dojorns and leaving them up since release but if we're going a different direction just let us know.

I completely desire to leave all OOAs alive.

bktroost
09-05-2015, 06:58 PM

Erati
09-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Taken has no plans on killing any Overseers that show up and would like Nobles to be popping more plentiful so we can rejoin in the Nobling

Drakakade
09-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Divinity would leave them up too.

Ella`Ella
09-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Forsaken won't be the guild to break the arrangement either.

Anichek
09-11-2015, 12:12 AM
BDA supports this arrangement