PDA

View Full Version : Found the Duke and the remaining Nihilum

Kringe
09-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Eq 2 Deathtoll Server..

Video from 5 days ago

Willian.Shrimp,Nizzar,Dreadtoker, Like all the old ones there lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRp1hBACi8Q

magician
09-10-2015, 11:37 PM
old news seek immediate assistance with ur life

Sektor
09-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Don't understand the video need explaining.

Kringe
09-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Don't understand the video need explaining.

Never played EQ 2 myself Sektor so I really dunno wtf is going on at all either...

From what I understand they were fighting over a mob (or semi boss etc) and the other guild was wiping them while on it etc.

Burt shh... Grownups are talking atm... go back to raiding uncontested dragons while I hold a bigboy convo for 2secs. We all arent the epitome of nerds and know every other eq emu nerd and what game they are playing 24-7 dog.

Found it funny that someone mentioned EQ2 to me and in checking it out, found Nizzar and his crew all on the server.

Pokesan
09-10-2015, 11:50 PM
kringeing hard

Efwan
09-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Lol Kringe when you coming back here man? Got a spot for you and the bros in our ts

Kringe
09-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Lol Kringe when you coming back here man? Got a spot for you and the bros in our ts

Heh doubt we will come play there man..

We would need some personal assurance from Rogean/Sirken... That they or some guide isnt going to flip out one day, login and ban our entire guild...

Or worse off bring back 42day server resets (have yet to see this one in a year plus has anyone else lol?) before we even considered it... I just think most of us dont have faith in management not to buy in to rule lawyering and bshit to get people banned on a whim...

Petitionquest isnt our style and or what we consider a game thats fun to play dog.

Efwan
09-11-2015, 12:51 AM

We would need some personal assurance from Rogean/Sirken... That they or some guide isnt going to flip out one day, login and ban our entire guild...

Or worse off bring back 42day server resets (have yet to see this one in a year plus has anyone else lol?) before we even considered it... I just think most of us dont have faith in management not to buy in to rule lawyering and bshit to get people banned on a whim...

Petitionquest isnt our style and or what we consider a game thats fun to play dog.

Shrug been playing here since late February when RoZ really plummeted and haven't had any issues and neither have the crew I've been playing with..

Kergan
09-11-2015, 03:29 AM
It is PVP over a contested x2 raid (honestly x2 raids are pretty easy, I've killed x2 mobs with 4 people on blue) in Cazic Thule.

EQ2 real good actually, although I didn't do the PVP server this time around because of how fucked up it was in beta.

Agatha
09-11-2015, 04:16 AM

lol i remember pushing the timers into more favorable spots for us to contest with equal #s, and then right then and there the server has a "classic 42 day reset" havnt seen one since.

lol. yeaaaa. we all knew what was up from there, some decided to stay and play and know that there were certain tiers of players that just had more sway and cattle class tier.

Doors
09-11-2015, 04:50 AM
God bless the dukes noble soul.

Samsung
09-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Never played EQ 2 myself Sektor so I really dunno wtf is going on at all either...

From what I understand they were fighting over a mob (or semi boss etc) and the other guild was wiping them while on it etc.

Burt shh... Grownups are talking atm... go back to raiding uncontested dragons while I hold a bigboy convo for 2secs. We all arent the epitome of nerds and know every other eq emu nerd and what game they are playing 24-7 dog.

Found it funny that someone mentioned EQ2 to me and in checking it out, found Nizzar and his crew all on the server.

I feel ya Kringe, a couple other leaders don't play here due to being frustrated with the staff. I do remember when we whipped that Nilly ass tho, was some good times.

Samsung
09-11-2015, 09:15 AM
And now you post screenshots of killing naked people. Powerful

naked killshots were from cleric nukes only, stay mad nerd.

Rick Sanchez
09-11-2015, 09:20 AM
How do you access this server ? do you need to buy the latest EQ2 etc and on the server list ? or is this on a emulator ?

Tomm Selleck
09-11-2015, 11:01 AM
God bless the dukes noble soul.

Kergan
09-11-2015, 11:13 AM
How do you access this server ? do you need to buy the latest EQ2 etc and on the server list ? or is this on a emulator ?

You need to be an All Access subscriber. It's a Live server not an emu.

Imago
09-11-2015, 12:16 PM
naked killshots were from cleric nukes only, stay mad nerd.

Right. You had Krazy doing all the damage, getting the naked target to 1% and then throwing in one nuke.

Good job. Now be a good boy and get yourself banned again.

miraclegrow2
09-11-2015, 12:24 PM
old news seek immediate assistance with ur life

lol wut burt?

Elderan
09-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Eq 2 Deathtoll Server..

Video from 5 days ago

Willian.Shrimp,Nizzar,Dreadtoker, Like all the old ones there lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRp1hBACi8Q

Yep lots of us on Deathtoll. The video was made by Ender of a late night small scale raid and pvp but did involve 3 guilds.

We get into at least 3 guild on guild pvp fights per day over contested mobs, sometimes more consisting of 20+ people on each side.

Tomm Selleck
09-11-2015, 01:59 PM
I just blasted 300 dollars strictly on cosmetics. Love rmt on eq2

Gustoo
09-11-2015, 02:15 PM
When did PVP come to EQ2 anyways?

vouss
09-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Were you guys able to easily adapt your tradeskill and cleric scripts to EQ2?

miraclegrow2
09-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Yep lots of us on Deathtoll. The video was made by Ender of a late night small scale raid and pvp but did involve 3 guilds.

We get into at least 3 guild on guild pvp fights per day over contested mobs, sometimes more consisting of 20+ people on each side.

Sounds amazing, too bad theres nothing for you and your crew to RMT Tho

oh well