PDA

View Full Version : Do TOFS Key Bosses Despawn

Tiltjag
09-13-2015, 01:14 AM
So I've been trying to get the key from the 4th floor off and on for a few days. Tonight I get Amontehepna to pop on the opposite end of the floor and kill him. As expected I see Cara Omica on track. As a druid it takes me a fair amount of time to clear the mobs and med up so I can move forward. About halfway to the coffin room Cara disappears from track. Do the key bosses despawn after a certain period of time after being triggered?

paulgiamatti
09-13-2015, 01:18 AM
Do the key bosses despawn after a certain period of time after being triggered?

Nope. Someone else prolly killed it.

The way to avoid having this happen is to only kill mobs within the vicinity of Cara's spawn point, so that once Amontehepna spawns, you can kill it and engage Cara right away before someone else does.

Tiltjag
09-13-2015, 09:03 AM
The first few days I did that, but I've read conflicting info on who the phs are for Amon. I read on another emu that the PHs were only the mummies. Can anyone confirm that Amon can spawn in one of the static shadow spawn points near Cara's room?

Terdnado
09-13-2015, 10:48 AM
killed amon 4-5 times so far on p99 and he's always spawned on a mummy or ooze spawn. I've cleared my fair share of the shadows and never had any of the named pop on their spawns.

Tiltjag
09-13-2015, 10:50 AM
looks like I'll just need to stock up on IVU pots to run to Cara spawn faster

Maner
09-13-2015, 07:31 PM
killed amon 4-5 times so far on p99 and he's always spawned on a mummy or ooze spawn. I've cleared my fair share of the shadows and never had any of the named pop on their spawns.

I have spawned cara multiple times and have always had the mummy spawn in place of a shadowman. It's all rng

paulgiamatti
09-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Yeah, sometimes it will spawn within minutes, sometimes not for hours. ToFS nameds can be a real poopsock sometimes.