PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Oct 4th 8pm CST

Tupakk
09-20-2015, 10:41 AM
WELCOME to The Fight Heard Around The World!!

GM Requests:
I am looking to continue what Greengrocer started and have a fight night on Sun OCT 4th 8pm CST during the anniversary weekend.

I believe the people loved it and I feel like it is something we should continue. I would love to have you there and be apart of this. I haven't seen you around at all and you know everyone loves it when you drop the DTs. The plan is to have it in a cage if one can be found.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...99#post2049599

Fight Venue
There are a few other place that might be considered like the

Arena in Lake Rathe, which already has PVP enabled!

The top ToS in Iceclad is a very nice spot but would require a summon up there would be easily managed but if the turn out is big it might get crowded.

Obviously EC tunnel as it is close to a city and ring. It is easy access but I feel like this location is lazy.

Hot Topic:
I haven't decided if we want to do Bum Fights or Actual Matches. Online bracketing software can solve the confusion of what happens the last time with all the chaos.
Streaming:
The only other thing that would be a problem for me is streaming it. My upload speed isn't even a Mb. So I will need someone to host the stream for me. Which I am sure someone would love to help out and be apart of this awesomeness.

Prizes:

Taking Donations and Sponsers.

Prizes aren't on the table as of yet, I haven't been playing on the server long enough to acquire anything of value minus the fact that I can port. I was thinking maybe a title for the month or maybe a guise, apparently people really like them, I will leave that up to you guys.

Entry Fee:
Entry fees for contestants to pay for the event to be managed, secured and monitored. The entry fee would give great incentive for me to get some sort of staff setup up and pay them with the entry fee for time and effort with the help everything getting split to them with no left overs. Amount TBD by OCT 1st!

Job Openings

10 Porters Lvl 44 Plus
10 Bouncers Lvl 60
5 Clerics Lvl 55 Plus
3 Of Any Class Lvl 60 Plus

Thanks for reading this over,
Tupakk/Afeni
Dial a Port
Dept of Fun

gildor
09-20-2015, 12:27 PM
May want to consider a different date for this. That is double exp weekend.

Tupakk
09-20-2015, 12:54 PM
May want to consider a different date for this. That is double exp weekend.

Not everyone has the time to exp or the want. Plus this is also for the 6th anniversary so there might be something awesome that happens ya never know. That's what's so awesome about the DoF , we are quite spontaneous.

Tupakk
09-22-2015, 01:25 AM
bump

funhorroryes
09-22-2015, 03:20 AM
if it is your first night, do you have to fight?