PDA

View Full Version : so i logged in...

punkbythebook12
09-22-2015, 05:05 AM
When i logged in it was like i was wearing a jetpack, Up in the air, so i looked down and almsot fell to my death -_-

Swish
09-22-2015, 08:51 AM
That happened to me in Sky once... nobody believed me.

mizin
09-22-2015, 09:03 AM
You cheating? You think you could download the jetpack hack and then play it off as a bug? You're going down son and I'm not going to stop until you've been served a big warm plate of justice champ. A real rookie move to come here and brag to me squirt. You're gonna feel my wraith kiddo and you sure as hell wont like it. You're a real tough guy aye? Be prepared to shit yourself when I rain down a fiery hell storm on your bud. Maybe next time you'll think twice before bragging in my face bozo.

Swish
09-22-2015, 09:23 AM
You cheating? You think you could download the jetpack hack and then play it off as a bug? You're going down son and I'm not going to stop until you've been served a big warm plate of justice champ. A real rookie move to come here and brag to me squirt. You're gonna feel my wraith kiddo and you sure as hell wont like it. You're a real tough guy aye? Be prepared to shit yourself when I rain down a fiery hell storm on your bud. Maybe next time you'll think twice before bragging in my face bozo.

http://i.imgur.com/WLPJa.gif

blondeattk
09-22-2015, 10:58 AM
nutter )

Monty405
09-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Sounds like something which BDA should be blamed for.