PDA

View Full Version : Foxplay Announcement:: Fox Rants/Soapboxes in the Future

Foxplay
09-23-2015, 01:03 AM
Greetings again Norrath!

For those of you that don't know me I'm one P99-blue's new resident crazies and I stream every single second I am logged into the game(No exceptions!). I'm fairly new still to P99 blue having only 38days played on my character and level 54 Iksar monk (I know it can be done faster but I refuse to power-level). My experiance as a classic EQ player I was a raid monk from Vanilla to the tail end of Planes of Power. But anyway theres more info about me on my twitch page

http://www.twitch.tv/foxplayspottyfox/

Now lets get the obvious question's out of the way for anyone who hasn't seen me stream yet, YES I AM A FURRY, AND YES I AM GAY. Flame me all you want It only makes me stronger ;)

Aside from streaming ALL of my gameplay I also rant about video gaming and issues that effect video gaming/fairplay/yadda yadda and other issues that might make your resident neckbeard's jimmies rustled. My first official Rant on stream went rather well last week its Topic point was "Power-leveling in MMO's" and so I figured I would continue from time to time. But I wanted to give some heads up for anyone wishing to catch them as my play/stream schedule is still sporadic due to my ever changing work schedule in life. I don't want to just do them ninja style in-case any viewers look forward to my rant's so I'll be posting date's to planned Rant's from now on... as well as taking suggestions for future Rant/Soapbox topics, you can leave a comment or send me a private message via the forums / In-game (Character name "Ceriv" 54 iksar monk)/ or on Twitch , I try to keep myself as open as possible and I try to respond to everyone!

The Reason I do this is to try and cover EQ which I am very passionate about as much as possible. Having played several MMO's since my orginal departure from Everquest and finally finding my way back in the form of P99 I found there to be a severe lack of content covering Everquest and P99, So I want to correct that as best I can. I'm also very passionate about gaming and have been a hardcore gamer for a very long time which is what motivates me to do these rants/soapboxes

I will Warn you I'm a very serious gamer and I don't pull any punches when it comes to fair-play/exploits/or things that I feel cheapen the overall experience of a game, but please realize I do my Rants/Soapboxes to express myself for entertainment purposes, they are not done as an attack on anyone, they are my sole opinions and if they offend you well then to bad :D Change the channel!

Format for future Rants - What to expect
First off I enjoy ranting my opinions I believe many things go unsaid because some people just don't have the balls to say how they really feel, that's mostly the point of my rants aside from entertainment. But I am going to change the format In how I setup and present my rants on stream.

-- I wont be very active in-game while ranting: Last rant I was exp'ing in KC while doing the rant which lasted about 45minutes. In order to improve the rant's or soapboxes presentation I wont be doing this again. I felt far too distracted trying to constantly pull for the party while trying to also do the Rant

-- All future rants will be with my fursuit head on. Some of the viewers like seeing it, and I like wearing it on stream but wearing it in exp groups sometimes has.....negative side effects (RIP) so I've decided for all future rants will be given while wearing my Fursuit head =3

--Rants will be about 1hour+ with feedback/flame/comment time at key times during and after the Rant. I actually write out my rants ahead of time they are not completely off-the cuff , so that I make sure to cover all the talking points I want to hit on, I usually put in a couple hour's of writing and thinking on what I want to include into my Rants/ Soapboxes

--In the Future I will video capture my Rants for viewing at your liesure

Now that is out of the way Here is the Topics of the next few up-comming rants

September 30th -- 8pm EST >> "Epic Multi-Questing:: The good / The bad / The Ugly"

A rant about Epic Multi-questing and its effects both good, bad, and ugly, how they effect Everquest P99, and why Epic Quest items are so freaking cool in MMO's and their significance to me

October 5th -- 8pm EST >> "Oldschool Versus New school"

A rant about Older MMO's what they did right, what they did wrong. And newer MMO's compared looking to the future, is there any hope left?.....

Pokesan
09-23-2015, 01:12 AM
i wish you luck in your future as a bda officer

Pokesan
09-23-2015, 01:13 AM
wait, are you dragon-kin? you shouldn't join BDA if that's the case, they're known to abuse dragons

Foxplay
09-23-2015, 01:18 AM

I know not of what you speak been too engrossed in leveling to care about guilds as of yet =3

Oleris
09-23-2015, 02:04 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Foxplay
09-23-2015, 02:04 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Love that gif =3

Sorn
09-23-2015, 02:10 AM
wearing it in exp groups sometimes has.....negative side effects (RIP)

That answers the question I didn't even know I had until this moment about just how much you can see when you have that on.

iruinedyourday
09-23-2015, 03:17 AM
Great stream cant wait to watch you berg out.

Champion_Standing
09-23-2015, 03:19 AM

i lol'd

Swish
09-23-2015, 09:56 AM
Decent channel, everyone should follow and give it a try.

Barkingturtle
09-23-2015, 10:10 AM
I guess the question I have is simple:

If your visibility is so limited by the fur helmet, then isn't that bad for having hot furry sex? What if what you thought was a wolf turned out to be a raccoon? What if it was a lady raccoon? Or is that risk part of the appeal?

Foxplay
09-23-2015, 02:12 PM
I guess the question I have is simple:

If your visibility is so limited by the fur helmet, then isn't that bad for having hot furry sex? What if what you thought was a wolf turned out to be a raccoon? What if it was a lady raccoon? Or is that risk part of the appeal?

Sometimes taking risks in life can be exciting! why do you think people gamble / base jump / skydive? :D

Pokesan
09-23-2015, 11:41 PM
hey man I noticed your twitch name is "foxplayspottyfox"

are you a potty fox and what does that mean? be detailed

Phenyo
09-24-2015, 06:28 PM
This thread has potential.

Coridan
09-24-2015, 06:53 PM
I was hoping it was spotty fox

Oleris
09-28-2015, 06:33 PM
hey man I noticed your twitch name is "foxplayspottyfox"

are you a potty fox and what does that mean? be detailed

Pokesan
09-28-2015, 08:37 PM
my dog pooped outside so I told him he's a potty fox. he looked positively furious.

as a potty fox yourself, do you handle that sort of business in the out of doors as well? I am most curious about your species' behavior!

Oleris
09-30-2015, 08:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I8Gx3dl.jpg

Pokesan
09-30-2015, 08:17 PM
get in here its good

Bristlebaner
10-01-2015, 02:38 PM
0/10.