PDA

View Full Version : Correlation to problems with Twitch Spamming?

Matthalas Winterheart
10-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Im reading through some of the threads regarding this drama happening on twitch. Im trying to follow it all, as twitch is a very powerful tool in assisting the server bring in more players.

Last night, there was a twitch account by the name of "EQBrowser" spamming rediculous BS in EC. I cannot be 100% Certain that it was happening on OUR server, as I didnt catch the server he'd logged in on.

I frequently view our streamers on twitch, I didnt recognize this name. It was about 2am MST this morning, I only mention this because I think this could be a string of evidence towards this other garbage that is happening. I have followed P99 streamers on twitch for going on two years now, and not once have I caught a stream that upset me like this moron did.

Given the hour, it is understandable that there was no GM/Guide to be on to deal with it, but after reading some of the other threads. I wanted to make sure it was known.

Thanks for your time.

Lenas
10-06-2015, 06:52 PM
A well known idiot just looking for another 15 minutes of attention.

Oleris
10-06-2015, 07:36 PM
eq browser = salty = person behind ec spam = person behind using rogean's name on ragefire to check out his website = same person that was telling people a twitch streamer was angry/sad/selling something.

Swish
10-06-2015, 07:42 PM
I like him.

fastboy21
10-06-2015, 07:50 PM
eq browser = salty = person behind ec spam = person behind using rogean's name on ragefire to check out his website = same person that was telling people a twitch streamer was angry/sad/selling something.

you left out that salty is also Kegz and the DDOS'er of yester-year. Also, the Illuminati and the Jesuits have formed a secret pact to bring down Greengrocer. Coincidence? I think not.

People of the <Tinfoil Hat> don't let them force you to eat the blue pill. The truth is out there. There is no place like home. Don't let them put you back in the Matrix.