PDA

View Full Version : What happens when Uthgaard recieves a petition?

Brad_mo123
11-16-2010, 02:30 AM
What happens when Uthgaard recieves a petition? Heres an idea :P

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yONAlBpnn-Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yONAlBpnn-Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is not a troll, Uthgaard is awesome :p.

Taluvill
11-16-2010, 02:36 AM
Only petitions about raiding =P

Kassel
11-16-2010, 02:53 AM
Are you calling him a Nazi? you are so banned

Sizzle
11-16-2010, 03:10 AM
no... i think this is actually uthgaard! Hobby on the other hand receives a petition shows up and starts giving out illusions!?

Brad_mo123
11-16-2010, 03:16 AM
no... i think this is actually uthgaard! Hobby on the other hand receives a petition shows up and starts giving out illusions!?

Well ok. Here is what I think Hobby has in mind when that happens.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPsmKhxH-U0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPsmKhxH-U0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

iamjack
11-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Go Go Power Rangers....lol

Hobby
11-16-2010, 03:35 AM
wha...are you calling me a power ranger or something lol?

Uthgaard
11-16-2010, 03:54 AM
Why are drill sergeants[is Uthgaard] so mean?

Now, listen. The Drill Sergeants, Drill Instructors (D.I.s), Technical Instructors (T.I.s)[Guides, GMs, Developers] and the like are NOT mean. They ACT mean. There is good reason for this.

They need to get your ATTENTION the first time and every time. There is no time for repeated commands.

When you have a flight or platoon[server full of players] or group of 50 new recruits[noobs] coming from anywhere and everywhere with different backgrounds, different educational levels, different intelligent levels, you have to mold them into ONE cohesive unit. They must all work together and react together.

When a Drill Sergeant[Uthgaard] yells at a troop[player] he/she is not yelling at the individual person's soul. Rather, he/she is making sure that all the other people in the unit are listening to the mistake that one person just made.

Every person in recruit training is making mistakes. It is by repetition and making sure the wax is cleaned out of your ears and that you are not day dreaming but listening and paying attention that you learn from a person's mistake so that YOU will not make that mistake.

We only have time in basic training for one mistake. A second repeat of that mistake could cost you your life[account] or the life or your buddy.

So, YOU get "chewed out" when you make an error. Everybody else better learn from your error. Next, the person beside you makes a "different" error. He gets chewed out. YOU and all the rest have to learn from that mistake.

We don't make repeated mistakes. People who make repeated mistakes end up like Private Leonard Lawrence[Abacab] in "Full Metal Jacket."[Hurricane Rinna]

The only way one can assure that 50 people[27000 accounts-holders] are listening to instructions is to say them "Loud and Clear" and to get the ATTENTION of everybody.

Otherwise, you may become a dead soldier[banned player]! Real dead[banned]!

OK? Got it? Once your drill sergeant has made a soldier[self-sufficient player] out of you, you will find that he is just like any ordinary guy. You may even end up working with him at some time in the future.

Best wishes,

Larry Smith
SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
First Sergeant (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091119041929AAJtebT)

There are only so many hours in the day to get a whole lot of shit done. It's my goal to get you all to resolve your own disputes, act maturely, and take decisive action to reduce the number of petitions that roll in. We are available to fix problems that you cannot, to make the server a secure, exploit free, enjoyable place to play. Everything else is up to you.

Zithax
11-16-2010, 03:58 AM
There are only so many hours in the day to get a whole lot of shit done. It's my goal to get you all to resolve your own disputes, act maturely, and take decisive action to reduce the number of petitions that roll in. We are available to fix problems that you cannot, to make the server an secure, exploit free, enjoyable place to play. Everything else is up to you.

So this is OUR sandbox. Right, GOT IT!

RKromwell
11-16-2010, 04:38 AM
No but they are nice enough to let us play in it.

karsten
11-16-2010, 04:44 AM
grats giganto

Taluvill
11-16-2010, 05:24 AM
grats giganto

hahahaha lol

Good times

Omnimorph
11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Uthgaard : What level are you son?!
Random : level 50 sir
Uthgaard : I didn't know shit levelled that high!

guineapig
11-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Uthgaard : What level are you son?!
Random : level 50 sir
Uthgaard : I didn't know shit levelled that high!

I must admit I loled.

<3 F.M.J.

Brad_mo123
11-16-2010, 01:19 PM
grats giganto

You can grats me when you come back and play with us, till then you dont get the privilege :p.

fishingme
11-16-2010, 03:31 PM
There are only so many hours in the day to get a whole lot of shit done. It's my goal to get you all to resolve your own disputes, act maturely, and take decisive action to reduce the number of petitions that roll in. We are available to fix problems that you cannot, to make the server a secure, exploit free, enjoyable place to play. Everything else is up to you.

Luckily there are a lot of days!

Skope
11-16-2010, 03:33 PM
grats giganto

That still gets used every now and then; too bad global ooc is no more =P

Zithax
11-16-2010, 04:18 PM
I haven't seen your black ass in ages

Brund the Decrepit
11-16-2010, 04:22 PM
This thread is full of all kinds of win.

guineapig
11-16-2010, 05:46 PM
That still gets used every now and then; thank goodness global ooc is no more =P

fixed :p