PDA

View Full Version : Droga Jail/Trap

Villia
10-13-2015, 07:53 AM
Half-asleep runnin an alt through here and fell through to the jail. Am I essentially f***'d? Or is there a way out?

perditionparty
10-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Half-asleep runnin an alt through here and fell through to the jail. Am I essentially f***'d? Or is there a way out?

from the wiki

There is a false floor in the entry room where you will drop down a small distance, too far for you to jump or levitate back out of. Once there, you need to travel some distance in order to get back to the exit again. The other entrance into the zone from Mines of Nurga is also one-way, and you have to drop off of a fairly sizeable cliff to enter the Temple.

never been there before, so not sure where to go exactly.

You could also die and have a necro rez corpse /shrug

Heebo
10-13-2015, 04:19 PM
That's it. That's where you live now. Captured by goblin npcs.

Or look for a false wall.

fastboy21
10-13-2015, 04:29 PM
update please...

did you escape the jail? did you become the prison "friend" of a goblin? story please!

Spyder73
10-13-2015, 05:24 PM
best bet is to pay a necro to summon your corpse - Most necros are starving to feel needed due to being shunned by the entire server, so they will help you. Can probably get a Bard to Selo you out there due to the same yearning for affection.

xKoopa
10-13-2015, 05:32 PM
obviously late but.. i know theres some walls you can walk through, and you might be able to just duck/sit while running forward and get through the door

cant remember exactly how to get out, but i remember ducking thru doors there on a dark elf

Atmas
10-13-2015, 06:00 PM
I regret not being able to come see you behind bars