PDA

View Full Version : Jewelcrafting

kuuky
10-13-2015, 11:49 AM
Hello can someone tell me roughly how much it would cost to raise Jewel crafting to say lvl 149(where BSEE becomes 5% CHANCE). Based on their own experiences and assuming that every combine will be sold to vendor. I am thinking of starting and have about 15K to spend.

Sorn
10-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Haven't reached 149 but it's taken me about 800pp-1kpp to reach 108...but to reach 109 it took 100pp (selling everything back to the vendor). The jump from electrum to gold is brutal (54pp a stack to 210pp a stack). I've been working on a serious budget as well.

With 15k it should be easy to reach 149, especially if you have high wis or int. Here's the path I've been following:

Silver + Rose Quartz (Silver Rose Engagement Ring) to 34
Silver + Jade OR Silver + Topaz (Jaded Silver Ring or Topaz Silver Necklace) to 40 OR 44
Electrum + Malachite (Electrum Malachite Bracelet) to 74
Electrum + Cat's Eye Agate (Electrum Cat Eye Bracelet) to 84
Electrum + Jasper (Electrum Jasper Earring) to 92
Electrum + Wolf's Eye Agate (Electrum Wolf's Eye Bracelet) to 103
Electrum + Pearl (Electrum Pearl Choker) to 108
Gold + Malachite (Gold Malachite Bracelet) to 146 (<-- this one is what's killing me, I'm too poor for this tradeskill)
Gold + Cat's Eye Agate (Golden Cat Eye Bracelet) to 156
Gold + Jasper (Jasper Gold Earring) to 164
Gold + Wolf's Eye Agate (Wolf's Eye Gold Bracelet) to 175
Gold + Pearl (Golden Pearl Choker) to 180

kuuky
10-13-2015, 02:56 PM
Thanks this is exactly the kind of answer I needed. I will also use your path as a template for myself. I am not saying I can't sell stuff to PCs but I think vendoring will be faster in the long run.