PDA

View Full Version : Red99 duels (live stream)

hurt
10-16-2015, 06:16 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/theonlyproducer

Come over to the dark side!

captnamazing
10-16-2015, 03:58 PM
no

fandAONgo
10-17-2015, 01:48 AM
great duels!

Gardur
10-17-2015, 02:35 AM
God I'm so powerful.

Phaezed-Reality
10-17-2015, 03:52 AM
Darn, I'm sorry I missed this. :(

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Red is lame.

Watching 5 minutes of that stream made me realize I've underestimated how utterly lame it is.

Its super lame.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 01:13 PM
no

You're not welcome on RED. Too crazy. Would camp 10/10.

Samsung
10-18-2015, 01:25 PM
Red is lame.

Watching 5 minutes of that stream made me realize I've underestimated how utterly lame it is.

Its super lame.

You sound like a vagina.

Aviann
10-18-2015, 02:00 PM
You sound like a vagina.

If vagina spoke the truth maybe

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 02:09 PM
You sound like a vagina.

You sound like someone who thinks running around in a circle and auto attacking constitutes as "pvp."

Aka, someone who doesn't play pvp.

Aviann
10-18-2015, 02:15 PM
You sound like someone who thinks running around in a circle and auto attacking constitutes as "pvp."

Aka, someone who doesn't play pvp.

I have a 45 necro on red, got boring playing there. Deal with it.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 02:20 PM
We have a few Second Life players in here. Please, tell us about real PvP. We're all waiting eagerly. Better yet, come to red and show us.

LoL u scared? Keyboard warrior more.

Aviann
10-18-2015, 02:26 PM
We have a few Second Life players in here. Please, tell us about real PvP. We're all waiting eagerly. Better yet, come to red and show us.

No

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 02:28 PM
I'd say that if I got called on my shit too. Have a nice day on Second Life.

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 02:28 PM

To suggest everquest pvp is actual, legitimate, "skill based", pvp is a joke.

It really is. Theres no balance, 75% of the mechanics don't work, and its mainly an auto attack fest against anyone who stacks MR.

Its a joke, its terrible, always was, always will be.

To even brag about being "good" at Everquest pvp, is like saying you're good at watching numbers scroll in your combat log, and that you can hit W A S D while doing it.

I garuntee everyone who thinks pvp is "good here", was sub 1000 rating in WoW, never played DAOC, was bronze or unranked in league of legends, silver league in CSgo, and never heard of stacraft before.

In short, its a group of dunning krugers who have no idea what they're talking about. Blowhards, in short.

Aviann
10-18-2015, 02:29 PM
I'd say that if I got called on my shit too. Have a nice day on Second Life.

Nobody claimed to even want to PvP. Therefore you called nobody on anything.

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 02:40 PM

It really is. Theres no balance, 75% of the mechanics don't work, and its mainly an auto attack fest against anyone who stacks MR.

To even brag about being "good" at Everquest pvp, is like saying you're good at watching numbers scroll in your combat log, and that you can hit W A S D while doing it.

I garuntee everyone who thinks pvp is "good here", was sub 1000 rating in WoW, never played DAOC, was bronze or unranked in league of legends, silver league in CSgo, and never heard of stacraft before.

In short, its a group of dunning krugers who have no idea what they're talking about. Blowhards, in short.

Wall of text....

Summary: you are scared to PvP in eq.

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Wall of text....

Summary: you are scared to PvP in eq.

6 sentences = wall of text.

Poster confirmed 8 year old.

Here is reading more appropriate for your age level.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Animorphs_32_The_Separation.jpg

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 02:58 PM
6 sentences = wall of text.

Poster confirmed 8 year old.

Here is reading more appropriate for your age level.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Animorphs_32_The_Separation.jpg

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 03:07 PM

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. Dunning and Kruger attributed the bias to the metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PFYCl55Nlco/VF1Coagn3jI/AAAAAAAAAHs/XPzBXHgyRCY/s630-fcrop64=1,009a0acfff17f4b1/50-cent-patrick-stewart-animated-gif-driving-away-smile.gif

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 03:46 PM
"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. Dunning and Kruger attributed the bias to the metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately."

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PFYCl55Nlco/VF1Coagn3jI/AAAAAAAAAHs/XPzBXHgyRCY/s630-fcrop64=1,009a0acfff17f4b1/50-cent-patrick-stewart-animated-gif-driving-away-smile.gif

Phantasm
10-18-2015, 04:10 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 05:15 PM

Third generation inbred right there. I've heard more intelligent comebacks come out of Sloth's mouth from the goonies than the shit posting you're doing here.

EQ isnt a pvp game, and its not good as a pvp game. Thats why your guy's server has a consistent 50-200 people. Nobody likes it, nobody ever will.

Recruit all you want, its only a matter of time until red disappears as if it was California sinking into the ocean.

Wizing
10-18-2015, 05:27 PM
Tmo is recruiting on red .. We currently raid classic kunark and velious content including tov . If you are a blue player trying to get started on red or would like to give it a shot pm me or post on our recruitment thread also you can visit themysticalorder.net . Once that is done I can set you up with some tips tricks and starting gear !

Plackers
10-18-2015, 05:45 PM
Empire is recruiting on red .. We currently raid classic kunark and velious content including tov . If you are a blue player trying to get started on red or would like to give it a shot pm me or post on our recruitment thread also you can visit empirer99.com . Once that is done I can set you up with some tips tricks and starting gear !

Colgate
10-18-2015, 06:12 PM

spoken like a person who has never played/understood a pvp server

Samsung
10-18-2015, 06:15 PM

Samsung
10-18-2015, 06:21 PM

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-18-2015, 06:28 PM

Yeah, I've heard of that, it sounds pretty weak, and anyway, it's just a theory which means it isn't true, so it's basically the same as saying "hey here is my idea, now believe it." Sorry, try again.

Sorn
10-18-2015, 06:48 PM
It's just a theory which means it isn't true

NOOOOOOO!! I can't let such ignorance of scientific terms go unremarked upon!

Hypothesis is what you're thinking about with that definition. A scientific theory has been tested and confirmed extensively through multiple studies and observations. Colloquially, non-scientists refer to their hypotheses as theories, leading to the mistaken assumption that scientific theories are also just ideas.

/themoreyouknow

B4EQWASCOOL
10-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Third generation inbred right there. I've heard more intelligent comebacks come out of Sloth's mouth from the goonies than the shit posting you're doing here.

EQ isnt a pvp game, and its not good as a pvp game. Thats why your guy's server has a consistent 50-200 people. Nobody likes it, nobody ever will.

Recruit all you want, its only a matter of time until red disappears as if it was California sinking into the ocean.

Third generation coward right here.

gobbosnobbo
10-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I've heard of that, it sounds pretty weak, and anyway, it's just a theory which means it isn't true, so it's basically the same as saying "hey here is my idea, now believe it." Sorry, try again.

You're one of those people who say "Evolution is just a theory" aren't you?

All these mouth breathers and still nobody likes red.

Its not PvP, its carebear bs. Its "pvp" for people who arent good at actual pvp games.

In short, get good.

Samsung
10-19-2015, 10:17 AM
TMO on Red is still recruiting, come join the fun, get you HoT gear and much more!

B4EQWASCOOL
11-17-2015, 04:03 PM
You're one of those people who say "Evolution is just a theory" aren't you?

All these mouth breathers and still nobody likes red.

Its not PvP, its carebear bs. Its "pvp" for people who arent good at actual pvp games.

In short, get good.

Monty405
11-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Red Vs Blue friction is at an all time high.

So many angry mouth-breathing basement dwellers getting agitated. Due to their inability to go outside however I do not foresee and increase in petty crimes.

maskedmelon
11-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Red Vs Blue friction is at an all time high.

So many angry mouth-breathing basement dwellers getting agitated. Due to their inability to go outside however I do not foresee and increase in petty crimes.

Red promoters are hardly adversarial ^^. We're just getting the word out. The only friction is coming from a small band of vocal nerds who failed to thrive on Red. Red has an incredibly diverse population who are there for a wide range of reasons. Stop trying to ruin other peoples fun, go back to your pixel lines and let us continue looking for new pals ^^

Synthlol
11-17-2015, 04:33 PM
I'm having a great time watching gobbosnobbo humiliate all these red players. The best part is the red players are completely clueless as to how pathetic they come across as.

maskedmelon
11-17-2015, 04:46 PM

Oh, lol this guy. <3 Trying to convince people whom you believe suffer from this that such is the case is about as intelligent as a proselytizing solipsist.

B4EQWASCOOL
11-17-2015, 05:27 PM
I'm having a great time watching gobbosnobbo humiliate all these red players. The best part is the red players are completely clueless as to how pathetic they come across as.

You humiliate yourself with such a shitty, unfounded post. Fat. Go outside.

Layne
11-18-2015, 10:52 PM
What do duels have to do with playing on red, i would think a live stream to attract players should be of mass pvp battles not of something they can do sitting in EC auctioning on a server with a real economy and player base.

Swish
11-18-2015, 10:59 PM
What do duels have to do with playing on red, i would think a live stream to attract players should be of mass pvp battles not of something they can do sitting in EC auctioning on a server with a real economy and player base.

Its like...a way to free your mind man...to ignore the 4 level range etc.

B4EQWASCOOL
11-22-2015, 04:34 PM

Real Economy translation: I don't want to leave the tunnel because it's scary out there. There's a whole game here, where you can go out and /gasp GO get items yourself.

Swish
11-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Real Economy translation: I don't want to leave the tunnel because it's scary out there. There's a whole game here, where you can go out and /gasp GO get items yourself.

In a world where you can MQ your epic, level in high ZEM zones, buy powerleveling at your convenience and pay for pulls doing Chardok AOE - who wants to do that?

B4EQWASCOOL
11-23-2015, 12:52 AM
In a world where you can MQ your epic, level in high ZEM zones, buy powerleveling at your convenience and pay for pulls doing Chardok AOE - who wants to do that?

LoL people with a spine?

titanshub
11-23-2015, 03:45 AM
This post is how I imagine their global ooc channel sounds all day and night (presuming there is anybody to play on the box at night).

Swish
11-23-2015, 09:47 AM
This post is how I imagine their global ooc channel sounds all day and night (presuming there is anybody to play on the box at night).

why imagine anything? come on down and see for yourself <3

B4EQWASCOOL
11-23-2015, 01:54 PM
why imagine anything? come on down and see for yourself <3

Nah, they'll just talk shit from the comfort of their line on blue.