PDA

View Full Version : New players - Looking for guild/sponsors

Stigian
10-16-2015, 04:28 PM
My wife and I have decided to come back to our EQ roots and are looking for a good home. I am also looking for a good group of people that enjoy playing, having fun and enjoy leveling. One thing that would help greatly is a small care package to help us get started. As we all know starting out in EQ is very difficult and while if required we will push through with nothing, it would be very appreciated to get a bit of help in our beginning days.

I am a level 10 necro but this is my tinker character that i play when I am not playing with my wife. Our duo will be chanter/cleric, she will be playing the cleric. She played one back in the day as well as a bard.

I will of course repay or pay forward any and all help given to us by anyone / guild that decides to invest into us. We believe in finding good people in a game as its the people that keep you playing.

My wife is a writer and I own my own business, the winter months are slower for me so I get a lot of play time. So without any further delays I will hope to meet a good group of people that we can get to know.

Thank you for your time.