PDA

View Full Version : decrease spawn times or open the hole

Duie
11-17-2010, 01:28 PM
just not enough to kill 35 to 50 . W/ the current population would you guys consider this? After all I know of only 2 real options to level and 1 very buggy under water zone that I cant convence anyone to go level in.

Nedala
11-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Kedge rocks, and its not that buggy really. Just the annoying target bug but you get used to it. And kedge exp > all. Im personbally very glad only a few players go there so its not packed like the other places.

Kedge is the best dungeons ingame imo and best exp too and the least packed :)

Also the Hole was released later than kunark.

nilbog
11-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Won't be considered.

Ishio
11-17-2010, 01:33 PM
just not enough to kill 35 to 50 . W/ the current population would you guys consider this? After all I know of only 2 real options to level and 1 very buggy under water zone that I cant convence anyone to go level in.

Welcome to classic.

Extunarian
11-17-2010, 01:35 PM
I'd recommend buckling down and waiting for Kunark.

Trimm
11-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Live had higher populations and they still managed to get it done. I wouldn't expect things to be different here.

korpse
11-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Are there really only 2 zone options for 35-50? I'm only 12 but that seems kinda exaggerated. Someone pipe in on this.

ShivanAngel
11-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Yeah it was WAY worse in classic... I remember camping SINGLE mob spawns in Solb... one mob, every 20 something minutes...

This was for exp, not trying to get loot

Also 35-50 can be done in

Mistmoore will stay blue until the early 40's
SolB
Gnomes in SolA stay blue until 45ish
Lguk
Kedge
Unrest Lbasement can be done till 40
seafuries as early as 40-44 depending on class
Spectres are great till 45....

Learn classic, SolB and Lguk are not the only two zones in the game

Henini
11-17-2010, 01:53 PM
no, there are lots of options. Don't worry about it!

guineapig
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah it was WAY worse in classic... I remember camping SINGLE mob spawns in Solb... one mob, every 20 something minutes...

This was for exp, not trying to get loot

Also 35-50 can be done in

Mistmoore will stay blue until the early 40's
SolB
Gnomes in SolA stay blue until 45ish
Lguk
Kedge
Unrest Lbasement can be done till 40
seafuries as early as 40-44 depending on class
Spectres are great till 45....

Learn classic, SolB and Lguk are not the only two zones in the game

This!

Also adding HHK and city guards. Every city in Norrath has bobs that give exp all the way to 50 and chances are you are already KoS in some of them anyway so have at it!

Aadill
11-17-2010, 03:13 PM
If you're the lucky group in a planes raid you also can level pretty fast off of that experience :)

Lyrik
11-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Yeah, think back to HHK during live. Right now that entire goblin basement is camped by a single group. On live there was raider room, warrior room, guard/main room, lookout room. That basement supported 24 people looking for XP and now works for 6 :P

Muchew
11-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Yeah, think back to HHK during live. Right now that entire goblin basement is camped by a single group. On live there was raider room, warrior room, guard/main room, lookout room. That basement supported 24 people looking for XP and now works for 6 :P

That's pretty idealistic. There may have been people at all of those camps, but on my server, people were constantly trying to pull from others camps...

Really it should be 6 higher levels for raiders / warriors, and the lower levels group taking upstairs.

Zarniwooop
11-17-2010, 04:08 PM
I agree its not easy and you have to be determined to go from 35-50, but its far from impossible. If you're not willing to send some tells, get on some lists and wait a bit, just like in live, you need to build an army of alts and wait for kunark.

I don't say this with any condescension or nastiness. But, once I decided I wanted to be 50, I was.

Doing it TWICE... whew, that one may wait for Kunark. Everyone that created a money making overpowered mage/chanter/necro/shaman just to farm for their Kunark main.... I am not sure if I have disgust or admiration for you. I'll get back to you.

Zereh
11-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Can add Splitpaw to that list ~

Lazortag
11-17-2010, 04:31 PM

This is complete nonsense. The only higher level zone that's ever fully camped is Sol B. Lguk is rarely fully camped, if ever. There are also camps deep in Splitpaw that can support people up to level 50 (some mobs are still blue to me even now). Kedge is fairly buggy, but then again, it was buggy on Live too, and the experience there is still incredibly good. I've only listed the zones that can support 35-50, but there are plenty of zones that still support other ranges from 35-X, like mistmoore, other camps in splitpaw, gnomes in sol A, etc.

If anything the zones on this server aren't camped enough. I grouped on my Bard almost all of the way to 50. No one ever held my hand for me.

Myrkskog
11-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Guk has a live side too, remember!

Sparkin
11-17-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm still leveling in Mistmoore at 45. Its not the best, but everything in the castle is at least LB to me still.

Dantes
11-17-2010, 05:13 PM
/em opens your hole and decreases your spawn time.

Lyrik
11-17-2010, 05:16 PM
/em opens your hole and decreases your spawn time.

/thread

hedbonker
11-17-2010, 06:22 PM
decrease spawn times or open the hole

Sounds like a snap! They just add bHOLE=true; to the code base and we are GOLDEN!

Salty
11-17-2010, 09:08 PM
PAW ONLY HAS ONE GROUP IN IT EVERY DAY 35-50; ezpz shut your mouf

~

Wildir
11-17-2010, 09:09 PM
does anyone else remember the aqua goblin shaman pets that the gms had on a quick spawn? this was right before kunark and there were 2 spots, in oasis near sro zoneline and in lake rathe at the rathe mountains zoneline, there were allways at least 3 or 4 groups there on Veeshan.

Wildcat

Taluvill
11-17-2010, 09:14 PM
On live, people camped a lot less spawns. I remember at peak times that the bedroom spawns, Lguk ent, and the vamp bat room could all be considered solo camps.

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
11-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Guk has a live side too, remember!

^^ This. Except for the King and occasionally some poor monk waiting for Raster, there are many camps with dozens of xp mobs up in the live side.