PDA

View Full Version : Community

Ranlron swiftsong
11-18-2010, 06:49 PM
hello there,i know that some of you may know me.

I may have had fights in the past,but i am usually a nice guy.

I am looking forward to playing and being able to get most out of the game as possible.

Yak
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Welcome aboard!

Ranlron swiftsong
11-19-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm thinking that this time around in classic eq,i want to have a go at being a tank since i like trying out new things,or perhaps being a shaman.

I had a go as a tank in wow and tanking a big boss in eq must be really exciting.

Swishahouse
11-19-2010, 08:44 PM
OP: how many times are you going to post variants of this upon these Rogean Uthboards??

Fourthmeal
11-19-2010, 09:54 PM
think outside the bun

girth
11-20-2010, 02:12 AM
I thought this thread would be about:

http://playeraffinity.com/images/Community-TV-Show-Abed-and-Troy.jpg

Ranlron swiftsong
11-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Ok i'm going to admit something i haven't admitted online ever.

I didn't mention it out of self shame and possibly being treated as a lesser person online.

I'm semi autistic and moved to a foreign country.

Why do i hide it? to not be treated differently and not use it as an excuse.

Just because i have adhd as well doesn't mean i can't do something efficiently,it just means i have to have a stronger willpower.

What i mean by this,is that it requires more patience to controll ones impulses to act out of impulse and to focus on what you are doing to get better outcomes.

I do pretty good to focus on what i am doing to get better results.

The only reason i deny it is to try and fit in normally.

Yes i have denied it myself and wanted to pretend it was't true.

Lyrik
11-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Ok, I'm really confused about this. Apparently you did some stuff on another server sometime in the past on live? If you just use different names no one is going to know who you were. I don't understand.

Ranlron swiftsong
11-20-2010, 12:00 PM
What are you talking about lyrik? what i mean is:

I say this because i just want to play this game and be treated like a person and not as something lesser.

In the past all i wanted to do is just play a mmorpg meet some nice people and relax and have fun.

RapidScotch
11-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Well, I'll accept you Ranlron! ^-^ welcome aboard!! Love this server, im sure you will too!

Just know that there are many more people in-game that are awesome that don't hate on people like these forums you've been reading, it's really a misrepresentation of the ingame experience to me anyways. Just have a good time, isn't that what this is all about ?!

PM me if you need some help starting out, some buffs, gear to get started w/e :)

Kich
11-20-2010, 01:18 PM
I will not accept you.

Rahnza
11-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Ranlron = Goobles?

starspun
11-21-2010, 07:42 AM
I thought this thread would be about:

http://playeraffinity.com/images/Community-TV-Show-Abed-and-Troy.jpg

I think that every time I see the thread title.

girth
11-21-2010, 10:42 AM
LOL me too. Good show though.