PDA

View Full Version : Food/Water in Qeynos Aqueducts

Matthalas Winterheart
10-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Playing an erudite necro, I've ran all around the necro guild hall area and can't seem to find a single merchant that sells food and water. I can't get anything on the surface level due to my faction. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Sorn
10-29-2015, 12:19 AM
As far as I know, there are only drops off frogloks and the like in the way of food and water down there. You may have to ask someone to buy it for you on the surface.

Valura
10-29-2015, 03:57 AM
damn sewer dwellers...

Dimsumm
10-29-2015, 04:45 AM
I'm also an Erudite Necromancer and have the same problem in Freeport. Just ask any player to buy it for you.

Pyrion
10-29-2015, 06:18 AM
Erudite necros are not well liked in freeport, but they are not totally hated either. Kill some orcs, will fix faction easily.

Don't know about qeynos but i guess killing gnolls should do the trick.

Swish
10-29-2015, 08:28 AM
Qeynos is a faction lottery, someone is always going to hate you so I try not to be there at low levels.

Agree with migrating to Freeport, for the sake of not having to deal with West Karana :p

PS - remember to spray paint some walls while you're in there ;)

thufir
10-29-2015, 01:28 PM
If you kill enough gnolls in BB (and what else will you do around there?), you'll get to the point soon enough where merchants in Qeynos will sell to you. Until then, poking your head out and asking some passersby to sell you food and water should probably do the trick.