PDA

View Full Version : Antonican forge in game?

travisb4
11-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Are these in game right now for the human cultural smithing? The recipes have been on the wiki forever so I assumed they were. Thanks.

Swish
11-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Should be, never used anything but the dark elf cultural forge myself but they're in.

maximum
11-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Yes.

Sorn
11-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Yep! There are three! Two in Freeport (East and West) and one in Qeynos (South Qeynos).

http://wiki.project1999.com/Forge

Swish
11-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Yep! There are three! Two in Freeport (East and West) and one in Qeynos (South Qeynos).

http://wiki.project1999.com/Forge

There should be a separate one for cultural smithing...sadly I've no idea where the Antonian one would be. Something tells me there's one near/in the arena in WFP but couldn't be sure.

The original live devs decided it would be fun to put the dark elf one way waaay in the back of Neriak 3rd Gate, so Freeport probably didn't get off with an easy spot either :/

Sorn
11-04-2015, 11:44 AM
There should be a separate one for cultural smithing...sadly I've no idea where the Antonian one would be. Something tells me there's one near/in the arena in WFP but couldn't be sure.

The original live devs decided it would be fun to put the dark elf one way waaay in the back of Neriak 3rd Gate, so Freeport probably didn't get off with an easy spot either :/

Look at the link, Swish, it has a list of all the cultural forges in game.

Humans get the Freeport Forges and the Royal Qeynos Forge. All three are deep in the cities, though.

Swish
11-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Ah I see. For some reason I thought the forge page would just list the standard ones.

I hope we don't see the EFP revamp, not sure how it changed but I like it as it is :p

travisb4
11-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the replies. I couldn't find them in FP going off the wiki list but I probably didn't look hard enough.

Culkasi
11-05-2015, 02:49 AM
The only Antonian one is the one in Qeynos. The Freeport ones are called something else. So for Antonian Javelins, gotta buy components (metal sheets) in Freeport (or HHK, Neriak, Steamfront) and do the combine in Qeynos. Yes, that sucks, but was worth it when the javelins stacked :)

Sorn
11-05-2015, 03:07 AM
Here's the Freeport Forge (West Freeport):
(There's a regular forge by the door that leads into this little area behind the arena. Find the entrance ramp to the arena and then follow the outside wall to the left until you see a building with a wooden door. Go into the building and follow the left hallway to a second wooden door. That should get you to the forges.)

Here's the Royal Qeynos Forge (South Qeynos):

The one by Armor by Ithkar is a regular forge, I've discovered. None of the human cultural forges are called Antonican Forge. The one that should be used for any recipes that call for the Antonican forge is the Royal Qeynos Forge.

(Seafarers' Ringmail and Field Plate armors are made in Freeport, while Full Plate and Antonian items are made in Qeynos.)