PDA

View Full Version : question about classic

godsuc
11-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Hello,

I have a question for the developers, about classic.

We have now moved beyond Scars of Velious, with the implementation of The Warrens.
Is Project 1999 going to move beyond this as well, into the Shadows of Luclin?
Or will it remain a 'classic' server, capping out at Scars of Velious?

We (friends and family) would like to have an idea of where the server will be headed.
We appreciate any answer you could give us.

Thank you.

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Your join date to forum is about a year and a half ago. If you haven't been able to figure out your question in a year and half, where this server is headed should be the least of your worries.

Ele
11-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Ends at last patch before luclin.

Swish
11-07-2015, 11:05 PM
OP asked politely and genuinely, cut him some slack.

doeda
11-08-2015, 02:48 AM
the amount of hate for someone asking a question on these forums is harsh? why does it have to go through 2 pages before someone gives the guy an answer?

no it will only go until the last patch before luclin

Baler
11-08-2015, 08:13 AM
the amount of hate for someone asking a question on these forums is harsh? why does it have to go through 2 pages before someone gives the guy an answer?

It just depend on who gets to the question first and how they're feeling that day. I think when people are putting off a negative vibe they're just having a bad day and I feel bad for those people. Some people even seem to have negative lives. I hope what ever is making them so sad and or angry irl gets fixed. Unfortunately in the meantime p99 is just one of their outlets to try and blow off some of their sadness or anger.

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-08-2015, 05:29 PM
It just depend on who gets to the question first and how they're feeling that day. I think when people are putting off a positive vibe they're just having a good day and I feel happy for those people. Some people even seem to have positive lives. I hope what ever is making them so happy and or positive irl lasts. Unfortunately in the meantime p99 is just one of their outlets to try and spread some of their goddam sunshine, as if they are some kind of sunshine Nazi.

fify

Swish
11-08-2015, 05:38 PM
It just depend on who gets to the question first and how they're feeling that day. I think when people are putting off a negative vibe they're just having a bad day and I feel bad for those people. Some people even seem to have negative lives. I hope what ever is making them so sad and or angry irl gets fixed. Unfortunately in the meantime p99 is just one of their outlets to try and blow off some of their sadness or anger.

I think the community is partly to blame. Specifically the lawyering, the raid scene and the attitude of some guilds who thrive on making the place difficult to enjoy. Omni/Azure Guard/Anonymous are good folks though - its a shame not everyone can follow their example.

If that situation is getting anyone down and they need a release, send me a PM and I can advise you on some alternative options. Don't ask for them here, it'll trigger someone into hurting their keyboard.