PDA

View Full Version : Kerafyrm sleeps no more!

Morphyus
11-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Yes he does, but was just thinking what happens on this server when he is awaken?

I mean have their been any talks/discussion/thoughts from the dev side about ST should be resetting at som interval with Wardens and Kerafyrm brought back (now that there come no more endgame)?

I know it's not an issue yet and just making small talk, because I got curious :-)

Tasslehofp99
11-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Sleeper will probably be awoken as soon as the controlling guild of Sleeper's Tomb starts to lose their grip. I wouldn't bet on it being reset but... I guess you never know.

Bruno
11-11-2015, 07:39 AM
Yes he does, but was just thinking what happens on this server when he is awaken?

I mean have their been any talks/discussion/thoughts from the dev side about ST should be resetting at som interval with Wardens and Kerafyrm brought back (now that there come no more endgame)?

I know it's not an issue yet and just making small talk, because I got curious :-)

There's most likely going to be zero resetting of ST. I'm sure the devs would love to see someone awake the sleeper just because it's classic, and they would enjoy the tears. I doubt it's something we're going to have to worry about in the immediate future, but who knows what's to come.

Tankdan
11-11-2015, 07:40 AM
During Velious launch on Twitch.TV, a Dev said that once he is awoken, it will be classic. Right now 1 guild owns 94% of keys so there is no hurry to be awaking anything.

Swish
11-11-2015, 07:43 AM

http://i.imgur.com/1gBWIug.gif

...although from one of Sirken's streams I don't think it was completely ruled out.

Whiteberry
11-11-2015, 07:44 AM
during Velious launch Twitch, a Dev said once it is awoken, it will be classic.

Top secret? Its obvious.... As soon as you guys ( IB Corrupt Core ) are done in ST you guys are gonna wake the sleeper an RMT off the server.. But once you guys regret it there will be nomore FE to revive your filthy core....

Herp
11-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Top secret? Its obvious.... As soon as you guys ( IB Corrupt Core ) are done in ST you guys are gonna wake the sleeper an RMT off the server.. But once you guys regret it there will be nomore FE to revive your filthy core....

>Teams up 3v1 with up to a 150 zerg weekly then gets mad that the other guild wakes the Sleeper instead of honoring your feelings. Logic.

Bruno
11-11-2015, 07:57 AM
They're stewing already and Velious just opened up lol. The tears are going to be epic if it ever does happen.

Swish
11-11-2015, 08:02 AM
what about after the custom content in 2023 though? what about then? i need to plan my life etc.

Morphyus
11-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Sleeper will probably be awoken as soon as the controlling guild of Sleeper's Tomb starts to lose their grip. I wouldn't bet on it being reset but... I guess you never know.

During Velious launch on Twitch.TV, a Dev said that once he is awoken, it will be classic. Right now 1 guild owns 94% of keys so there is no hurry to be awaking anything.

I know and that how it went down on most if not all servers. First guild in ST farm Wardens/primals as long as they can hold challenging guilds at bay and when they dont wana risk it no more, about loosing the edge and the fame about being the guild who woke the Slepper they awoked him to cockblok the other guilds. Strategic good choise and Im totally down with that hardcore shit :-)

So many good stories from all the servers in the past about the top guilds making agreements on NOT wakingen Kerafyrm so they could farm Wardens loot until one guild ALLWAYS broke that agreement :D THATS CLASSIC

Allso pretty sure that Rampage will do the same as soon as more FAT comes into ST.

Only different here is that there will be no SoL or PoP so I thought it was likely to think that devs had thought about starting ST over now and then or for some event purpose now and then. But you guys toataly right, w never know :-)

Again just making small talk.

Axlrose
11-11-2015, 01:15 PM
The developers could be devious bastards and claim they got the "true" Sleeper event to finally work, which entitles most, if not all, of the dragons are permanently dead and buried. Perhaps take out a few other raid type mobs along the way too. The gods went into hiding, fearing the Sleeper, etc.

Maner
11-11-2015, 04:42 PM
>Teams up 3v1 with up to a 150 zerg weekly then gets mad that the other guild wakes the Sleeper instead of honoring your feelings. Logic.

Forsaken and Asgard haven't raided ToV with taken in 2 weeks. And rampage still gets more people than forsaken and Asgard together. So who is the real Zerg?

touchtonedialing
11-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Forsaken and Asgard haven't raided ToV with taken in 2 weeks. And rampage still gets more people than forsaken and Asgard together. So who is the real Zerg?

You dont really believe this do you? I dont see how you could without just not doing a /who and ignoring reality.

Forsaken: Doing less with more!

Monty405
11-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Once the sleeper is awoken on blue swish will have more ammunition for promoting red 99.

Oleris
11-11-2015, 05:41 PM
hoku said once that once asgard/forsaken kill vulak he will wake the sleeper.

Maner
11-11-2015, 08:27 PM
You dont really believe this do you? I dont see how you could without just not doing a /who and ignoring reality.

Would you like to see the logs? 61 rampage for zexlak, 48-53 forsaken and Asgard, and that was just last night

Swish
11-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Once the sleeper is awoken on blue swish will have more ammunition for promoting red 99.

Not sure I'd use it really. When you roll red you don't think about whether the Sleeper has been awoken or not...or do you?

On a side note, people complain about "red spam" but you see blue players doing the same thing or at least referencing. It's not all the red community. Thanks for reading, god bless.

Tasslehofp99
11-11-2015, 09:05 PM

lol :rolleyes:

someone pls post logs from last 2 weeks

teija
11-11-2015, 09:47 PM
lol :rolleyes:

someone pls post logs from last 2 weeks

Would love to see FAT try something like zland with 30 people :rolleyes:

Kungfufighting
11-25-2015, 07:26 AM
Would love to see FAT try something like zland with 30 people :rolleyes:

They wiped tonight with 75 people (3 guilds)

Nirgon
11-25-2015, 10:05 AM
http://s8.postimg.org/5325dk59x/Capture1.png

Morlaeth
11-25-2015, 11:11 AM

How many bodies were thrown at Sont last night?

My cleric has a primal. Wakey wakey.

ManuelThePopStar
11-25-2015, 11:22 AM

FAT has a new tactic they've recently begun to employ. Now they all go fully anonymous when joint-raiding so you cannot tell who's in which guild via simple screenshot.

NGHpnotiq
11-25-2015, 03:06 PM
4 years and the forumquest smack talk still continues, different guilds but still the same smack

Sadre Spinegnawer
11-25-2015, 06:13 PM
Whoever wakes the Sleeper sets off a custom servwide event.

"zonewide: server wipe in 10 minutes, no need to find safe camp spot. reroll."