PDA

View Full Version : povar guilds/players?

Lexous
11-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey I am curious to see if any players or guilds from povar now play on this server. I originally started playing after kunark was released and quit a little after luclin. Was in the guild riding insanity as lexous the halfling Druid :-) Btw loving the server and all of the eq flashbacks I keep having!

Maclen
11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Played a WE Druid named Reesy on Povar, also a Cleric named Boulvi.

Sinder
11-23-2010, 04:16 PM
a couple different monks, necros, and bards all affiliated with Final Empire (Issachar, Osanu, Mezle, Reyketh, Sabastin to name the main few)

Dac321
11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
I played on Povar from Luclin-Darkhollow. I was in Followers of Nobility my paladin's name was Muar

Maurk
11-23-2010, 07:53 PM
I played on Povar
1999 - 2003
Same name/class/race combo.

Arma
11-25-2010, 05:39 PM
I played on Povar for a long time, still have my original chars there too.

My Main character I played was Arma Geddon Troll Warrior, was a member of Triton( still an elum) but was also in Dark Legion, Nightmares Asylum as well. Played every type of character almost to top level. Have some real life friends from Povar all playing here too.

Name on this server
Charg 14 druid
Arma 11 Shaman

Drop me a tell povar peeps or whoever.

Naerron
11-25-2010, 11:15 PM
played on povar myself, halfing warrior named naerron

Sinder
11-26-2010, 12:36 AM
I liked triton. had alot of friends in that guild. i was never serious enough to raid on their schedule so FE was a good fit for me. even the 4 day a week schedule in FE was hard with college+job. Hazleton the warrior, was in it for a while. he guild hopped alot... i just looked up the roster and only recognized like 2-3 names. Scorn and Siena i remember. Scorn was like a necromancer mentor for me at times

Nocturno
11-26-2010, 03:12 AM
<-- Oumarbuk, played from right before Kunark release and sold account right after OoW came out. Naerron was in mah guild!

Gandite
11-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I played a rogue on Povar named Thieph. I was in Dark Legion during the GoD days and after that we merged with Firestormers. I played with them briefly but then WoW came out and I never went back to EQ. Didn't care for Firestormers honestly. Nice to see some other Povar folks.

Reppy
11-27-2010, 10:00 AM
I was on Pover in Darklegion and then went to Forces Unknown where I stopped played after The expansion of PoP.

Wizard was Sunada
Monk was Lubu

I am currently in Peace Pipe right now with 2 others that played on Povar that i know of and was in Darklegion around 1999-2002+.
I play as reppy here.
Reppy

Jjlent
11-27-2010, 12:21 PM
I was on povar from like 99-2003? was in LEGION OF THE LITTLE FOLK~!~!~! then joined forces unknown during like luclin but had to quit as we were doing PoT cause lost internet
Jjlent- dwarf cleric FTW!@
Malteco- human monk

Jjlent-40 monk P99

Gandite
11-27-2010, 03:05 PM
That is crazy two other legion folk! I was in DL in around 2004. At the time we had the other Legion of Little/Other Folk. Do you guys remember Lachadan by chance?

I'm pretty sure I remember some Triton dudes played on this server. Pretty sure Supreme was part of the original Triton.

Leftoverture
11-27-2010, 06:52 PM
I played as Keadaas/Yeklin/Sill in a few small time guilds on Povar. Honor and Justice & Strike Force Morituri. Cool to see some of the guilds, I remember FU and Triton pretty well

Arma
11-27-2010, 07:00 PM
hehe Lachadan! yes he was my Guild Leader in Dark Legion. Was alot of good people there.

Dark Legion and Legion of the little folk would team up and when I was in Triton I would come and tank stuff for Dark Legion when they asked.

Povar was a fun server hehe.

Gandite
11-28-2010, 01:42 AM
hehe Lachadan! yes he was my Guild Leader in Dark Legion. Was alot of good people there.

Dark Legion and Legion of the little folk would team up and when I was in Triton I would come and tank stuff for Dark Legion when they asked.

Povar was a fun server hehe.

Yeah Lach was GL when I was in Dark Legion as well. So many good times. I'm still friends with him on Facebook. I tried to get him into P1999 but he wouldn't have it.

Arma
11-28-2010, 02:30 AM
oh please PM me his name on facebook would love to catch up with him, Him and I were good buds, Thanks.

lachadan
11-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Thieph hit me up about this site, so thought I would stop by and say hi. Good to see you Arma, it's been a long time buddy. Hope things are going well for you? I loved my time in EQ both as a member and later as the leader of DL glad to see a lot of you guys have found a good place to keep playing together. Feel free to drop me a line anytime.

ferris
11-29-2010, 02:36 AM
Ive played on Povar from the get go.

My main in the early days was a shaman named Wudlaorm, who joined Heroes Unlimited at around level 20, and I eventually stopped playing. When I picked it back up again I leveled a monk to the max level and he became my main. His name is Rugid The Honorable Librarian. I was in Utopian, Catalysts, Followers of Nobility, and then Sanity's Edge.

Truheart
11-29-2010, 10:05 AM
I was in Darkova on Povar

Reppy
11-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Lachadan,

Hey man it is Sunada, tybalt and poonose and Myself have been trying to get a hold of all you, Was also trying to locate Eldark as well. Hopeing to see that you will be playing on this server, It has been a Long time, But I remember the Gnome Necro lol.

If you decide to play send me a tell my toon name is Reppy

pheerie
11-29-2010, 06:40 PM
I played on Povar from vanilla EQ through Kunark up until the server split to Xev. Jeskola, Barbarian Warrior and Pheerie, Erudite Cleric. I was in Clan of the Burning Dog, Altera Vita, Riding Insanity, and Wanderers of the Stoic.

I rerolled on Povar after the merge, making Jeskola a Half-Elf Bard this time around, and played that with Clan of the Burning Dog infrequently through Luclin. I regret not following Crisis to Firestormers when he left CBD instead of going back to Xev, I would have had a better time. :)

Bara
11-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Wow, makes me proud to see so many legion folk, best of my eq memories there. Had not realised you were in the Legions as well Jjlent :)

I was Aljabik, Iksar monk on Povar. In DL up till LoY. Playing as Tybalt the mage here in guild with Reppy now, making a monk without scales felt all wrong.

Managed to get Poonose on for a bit, but he has real life busy stuff now. Be good to get more of the old crew together.

Aljabik -sexah leezard second class

BLTRacer
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Another Dark Legion Original here...

Jovan - DE Cleric
Aenr - DE Enchanter
Rollone - Troll Warrior

/gu What we raiding today???

p1999 I am:

Bazooga - Halfling Druid (ack!!!)
Aner - DE Enchanter
Scarr - Ogre Warrior

synraak
12-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Blades of Law, Povar
Luclin -> PoP
Synraak - Monk
Vahsong - Bard

On here
Synraak - Necromancer

Ind3
12-01-2010, 03:39 PM
~

Arma
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
funny how many Povar people came back to here, we were one of the busiest and older servers I would guess is the reason, good to see you all

Charg now 19 sohit me up if i can help with anything be it ever so small right now hehe.

Goobles
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
played on povar myself, halfing warrior named naerron

I remember you.....

I was Soilwork

Cfuson
12-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Heya guys, some of u may or may not remember me but i played a mage in DL at the time Lach was guild leader. Those days rocked and i truly miss them but im glad to see some povar people here that i remember.

Gandite
12-02-2010, 12:58 PM
I remember seeing a name Soilwork on my rogue Thieph. I can't believe how many Legion folk are crawling out of the woodwork. Nice to see some brethren out there.

douglas1999
12-02-2010, 01:38 PM
I was on Povar from 99-03 as Sabbra\Nurbin. Both chars were in Harmonium at some point if memory serves.. man just the word "Povar" is so nostalgic. :(

Goobles
12-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Thieph, didn't you join Firestormers just as I was retiring?

Lich
12-02-2010, 10:33 PM
I played many characters on Povar. I had 3 accounts.
Keggor (Warrior)
Mantik (Ranger)
Corbane (Shaman)
Lichinstein (Necro)
Greywolf N' Stein (Wizard - Yeah, I know)
Higgins (Druid)

Supreme
12-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Hurtis Mchammer....until i met Shortporter and Camillo and they showed me the power of ghostkick hack....

Then i just soloed everything as Patsy McAsscrack.

Gandite
12-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Thieph, didn't you join Firestormers just as I was retiring?

DL and Firestormers merged together. I still regret that decision but it was a long time ago. I think I only raided with FS a couple of times. WoW came out around the same time and I got hooked and never went back to EQLive.

Dordolekk
12-05-2010, 01:03 PM
I recognize many names here. I played as Dordolekk (dwarf warrior) up until GoD when I quit originally. Was in Seraphim's Vengeance, Forces Unknown, Stoic and RA (briefly). I came back and played for a couple of years recently as Dordolek (woodie ranger) and was in Empyrean Aftermath and later Firestormers before quitting again.

I also play on Kil'Jaeden and Laughing Skull on WoW, although rarely since I found this server.

Goobles
12-05-2010, 03:50 PM
That's right.. I remember when we absorbed you guys. Not a bad move though. FS is still one of the top guilds on the server with many people still playing

Robie
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
I played on povar from 99 until around 2005 (OOW/DoN ish expansion).

Had a few noobie characters until it settled on Phuzz a gnome necro. Farmed guk a lot which pissed people off....similar to how guk is now. I was actually in LOLF for a time before moving on to Forces Unknown when they were in ...ToV?

Quit for a time before starting Robie, a barb shaman (or more recognisably a wood elf). Was in Stoic all through luclin and PoP before taking a break and coming back to join Blades of Law. Stayed there until OOW before finally quitting.

I remember you Naerron and Nurbin, and a few other names are ringing a bell in here, including Soilwork's original name~

Dordolekk
12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
I remember your name, Robie. You were in BoL with a friend of mine (Fenu).

Robie
12-07-2010, 06:25 AM
yeah briefly i think? Your name is familiar too =p

Phorest
12-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I played Yigginator Blessedblade a human pally. I spent my days hanging out in Gfay buyin/sellin. I split to Xev when it happeneds. Rerolled to Fearsome Battlecrye (ogre sk).. Finally quit the server and went to Firiona Vie to enjoy the trade-able no drop loot. Where i played As Undeath Insurrection and Bonechip Von'Bonechips.

You can find me now as Bonechip SsSsSsS lvl 50 necro .

Arma
12-09-2010, 05:40 PM
I remember you Nurbin, were you Nightmares Asylum also?

Ridic
12-14-2010, 04:48 AM
I played Zagadar, Taffan, Xukkoarz, Skorian, and Kitto. Still have a rogue on there named Xildo.

thxer
12-14-2010, 06:21 AM
I was in Darkova on Povar

Oh snap, a guildie of mine was a guildie on Povar too!

<3

Goobles
12-14-2010, 07:19 AM
Truth time: I played Scaarl Squish (Gnome Rogue, first character)

Then I started Jetxt, who I sold to a RL buddy of mine. He died in a freak accident in Texas :(

I went to HS with him.

Naerron
12-14-2010, 11:17 AM
I think it's funny you guys find it odd so many LotLF are here, you guys had like a thousand members, maybe even more than Arbiters of the Apocalypse. I always remember the over used joke "sorry guys im Gquitting to go join AoA or LotLF!" or as an insult telling people they fail =( sorry if that offends anyone but it's true!

Naerron
12-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Oh yea! hey Oumar! ARCHIE FOREVR!! I think niz and i were the last people to play you char, and i never got to say this on live so....Here's a big FU*K YOU! For looting my DBoTW then quitting a week later!

Dordolekk
12-14-2010, 02:25 PM
zomg Jetxt you bastard. haithar.

And I'd forgotten about Scaarl heh

Thaliko
12-22-2010, 02:47 PM
from povar here also, spent my time there as a member of Darkova

Goobles
12-22-2010, 03:42 PM
zomg Jetxt you bastard. haithar.

And I'd forgotten about Scaarl heh

I'm the original owner of the account, not the Jetxt that Fagbombed the serverwide gay chat and got banned. He died :(

Versus
01-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Wow, lot of names I recognize here. Even a few ex-guildies.

I was Katzer SoulSaver (Paladin) on Povar. Blades of Law, Rising Ascension, Rising Insanity. Seems I was a guild slut back then.

pheerie
01-27-2011, 06:44 PM
I was on Pover in Darklegion and then went to Forces Unknown where I stopped played after The expansion of PoP.

Wizard was Sunada
Monk was Lubu

I am currently in Peace Pipe right now with 2 others that played on Povar that i know of and was in Darklegion around 1999-2002+.
I play as reppy here.
Reppy

I remember a "Reppy" on Povar, but it was a nickname for Replicantone. Any link between you two?

Vilenu
05-26-2011, 03:38 AM
Holy crap. Lots of people i remember. Even my ex husband is on here. I played Vilenu and then after the divorce Lachadan gave the crazy ass gnome to me. Retired Aquaojo (lachadan) from Triton 2 yrs ago i think it was. Anyway good to see some people i know.

Humwawa
05-26-2011, 07:42 AM
<---that name.

Humwawa Deschain of <Triton>.

apio
05-26-2011, 08:10 AM
I played a Halfling Warrior back in the day, his name was Danhil Hithard ;) Was a member of 'Guardsmen of Norrath' which was an awesome newbie guild, later joined 'Ykz' and when the split happened, movelogged to Xev.

viscompt
05-26-2011, 01:14 PM
<-- Oumarbuk, played from right before Kunark release and sold account right after OoW came out. Naerron was in mah guild!

Heyas Oumarbuk...long time no see...! I was on Povar as well from 1996-2005...I was in Freedom Guard and a few others. Remember any of the names: Sythysyllanen (my wiz main), Kharis (mage), Droslow (chanter), Edko (cleric)?

BTW...I just created the Freedom Guard guild here on P1999.

olderj
05-26-2011, 01:49 PM
<--- Galita, Enchanter and Master Jewelcrafter

Hamahakki
05-26-2011, 02:44 PM
So many old names! Povar nostalgia going through the roof :)

I played from launch through Velious and my main was Kline, a wood elf druid in Triton.

Also had a 60 Iksar Warrior alt named Blass.

Whats up Arma :)

Also I remember a Nurben but not a Nurbin - are they the same person?

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
05-26-2011, 04:41 PM
I was mostly known as Dumesh Uhl'Belk, troll SK, just as here on P99, though I played my barbarian warrior, Korak some too.

I was an officer in Crimson Shield until it busted, then for Honored Circle until shortly after the /movelog to Xev... I remember hanging out with ShadowClan a lot, though I have forgotten all my dark speech.

Xeliso
05-26-2011, 06:26 PM
I remember Ykz from Xev, also HC and ShadowClan.

Xeliso from Stormwind here. We were a smaller guild during the velious/luclin era who did a lot of velious content and some luclin.

Titanuk
09-04-2011, 09:05 PM
fuck povar

jk pals

Titanuk
09-04-2011, 09:07 PM
I played on povar from 99 until around 2005 (OOW/DoN ish expansion).

Had a few noobie characters until it settled on Phuzz a gnome necro. Farmed guk a lot which pissed people off....similar to how guk is now. I was actually in LOLF for a time before moving on to Forces Unknown when they were in ...ToV?

Quit for a time before starting Robie, a barb shaman (or more recognisably a wood elf). Was in Stoic all through luclin and PoP before taking a break and coming back to join Blades of Law. Stayed there until OOW before finally quitting.

I remember you Naerron and Nurbin, and a few other names are ringing a bell in here, including Soilwork's original name~

any other juggz play here? xyros frosst sanja ghostfaced ? << castper btw

Titanuk
09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh yea! hey Oumar! ARCHIE FOREVR!! I think niz and i were the last people to play you char, and i never got to say this on live so....Here's a big FU*K YOU! For looting my DBoTW then quitting a week later!

juggz> Archie
i miss pobie that silly mexican

Farkle
09-07-2011, 01:55 PM
I had a few friends that were in BoL towards the last few years, i want to say from Luclin to well after Ldon.

Jillin (Beastmaster)
Veracule (SK, i think that was his char name maybe not)
Xditikish
and a score of others
I think they even got my char in at one point since they were playing him.
Farkle

by the end they had a whole group of characters at any one time and it was only two guys playing.

Supreme
09-07-2011, 02:47 PM
I was Hurtis McHammer<Triton>

Frick
09-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Achturous... Such a long time ago!

Reppy
09-22-2011, 11:31 AM
I remember a "Reppy" on Povar, but it was a nickname for Replicantone. Any link between you two?

I believe there was another guy named Replicantone, as I had a guy named Replication, You would have to give me something from the past to bring up a memory of it to rememebr, But I was in Darklegion and Forces Unknown and prob another guild i have forgotten

Goobles
09-22-2011, 12:16 PM
I remember Replicantone.

Warrior in the Firestormers <3

Goobles
09-22-2011, 12:18 PM
any other juggz play here? xyros frosst sanja ghostfaced ? << castper btw

Robie and Rhiza played for a while.

Robie is getting his Masters, and has a kid on the way..

Rhiza is 'training' for the army, as Robie put it.

bylbob
09-25-2011, 02:53 AM
I was Bylbok Crazzypally, a paladin of course, in Rising Ascension then later in PoP, Triton.

I was also in massillia or something like that (a french canadian guild) and a chinese guild but its name escapes me (leader was chocobo), in my young days on povar.

Diggity
10-11-2011, 03:09 AM
sup povar bros

i was Diggity Dep, a gnome mage in a wide variety of guilds from 1999-2005, the ones i remember the most are are Stoic and Seraphim's Vengeance, and I could have sworn I was even in triton for a week or two because I knew Giantt, Propa, and a couple others.

I rolled a gnome chanter named Diggity here but put him on the back burner due to never getting any groups. currently playing a dwarf cleric named Gerta, and soloing with my mage Speppo when I can't get any groups.

Shoot me a tell if you know me from back in the day, especially if you were part of hk12.

Brinkman
10-11-2011, 10:32 AM
I was Transaxtion of Povar, The biggest Bazzar trader from 2001-2005. I was a Member of Triton for about 30 minutes.

Zaar and I were pretty cool, before He invited me, he told me to say something funny.

So I said immediataly after joining " Finally my infiltration is complete)! " "All ur plat are belong to us" ( This was funny i 2004! )

I also had play characters in Da Basherz ( back in 1999 )

Seraphims Vengeance

And a few other guilds.
Quit to Play WoW

Played on Blackhand , Mage Named Silverdream ( name has been copied alot, guess I made an impression on folks I killed !) I was a PvP freak. Won blizzards first ever pvp contest for the server, I got a nifty black and purple tabbard that said " WoW" on it lol. After I got rank High warlord ( under the old ruleset ) I quit, and havnt played an MMO until p99

Been a blast playing an MMO again, and reliving classic EQ!

braglex06
08-28-2012, 09:42 PM
I see a lot of you fucks I used to play with. I am the infamous Bragle, retainer of the Russian guildleader Manr. what the FUCK

braglex06
08-28-2012, 09:43 PM
i remember the shit in hk12

braglex06
08-28-2012, 09:51 PM
recreated Stoic in WoW on dragonblight for a few years until one day i got annoyed and gkicked everyone...then quit that game. been playing rift off and on since then. tried eq2 it sucked...nothing compares to PoP EQ. i would give anything to go back to that time

Graahle
08-28-2012, 09:59 PM
recreated Stoic in WoW on dragonblight for a few years until one day i got annoyed and gkicked everyone...then quit that game. been playing rift off and on since then. tried eq2 it sucked...nothing compares to PoP EQ. i would give anything to go back to that time

http://www.eqmac.com/

Not as easy as P99, but there are pretty detailed instructions on how to get it going if you look around.

EQMac is also known as the al'kabor server. It's a server that's timelocked in 2002 (planes of power).
It still has very classic mechanics, you can use the original models, etc. It is frequently consulted as a basis for making changes to this server.
It previously required a gold SOE subscription but is now free to play.
Mobs seem generally (and correctly) harder
There are no shared experience penalties
Chardok, PoH, PoF, etc have been revamped.
The community is slightly smaller, probably 300-400 on at a time average are the estimates i've seen
Raiding at the very high end is done via rotation, up through velious and some of luclin, there isn't enough people raiding to constitute anything of that nature
There is no variance other than the natural 6-12 hour variance that was actually classic on some mobs.
The community is significantly better on the whole than what i've seen here, probably due to the fact that it skews older.
Yesterday SOE announced a dedicated community relations manager for the server who will run monthly events.

I know quite a few of us will likely end up there after deciding that the current state of this server isn't sustainable as an outlet for recreation in many regards, but I've enjoyed my time on P99 immensely.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64802

You're welcome.

braglex06
08-28-2012, 10:18 PM
for macs only? :(

Graahle
08-29-2012, 12:47 AM
for macs only? :(

No, go through the thread in the second link i posted. There are instructions on how to get it to work on Windows.

Ralff
11-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Bumping for great justice.

Played Rhaiq, gnome necro from 00 to near the end of PoP.

Guilds: Sacrament, Riding Insanity, Rising Ascension. Had a brief stop in Unleashed and FU before calling it quits.

Now playing a gnome necro named Rhaiq. Level 21 and climbing (slowly). :D

JerseyFresh609
11-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Don't see too many names I recognize but I played off and on from 99-08'. I was Rathkin a dwarf paladin. I was in LoLF for a little while and very briefly Firestormers and Final Empire. I spent the most time in Lore Keepers. I also played Bradaic a bard (think the new owner still plays him there) and Noprintz a shadowknight. Titanuk I see you're banned but maybe you're floating around on another username. I remember you (warrior right?) and I used to hang in the juggz channel. Doazic is my cousin and I used to hang with Xyros too.

Ghostfaced
03-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Wtf is this all about? Sup fellas? :)

4WOFURY
03-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Hey guys. I was Robino - Dwarf Rogue on Povar for quite a few years. I was in Firestormers for a few of those years until I quit in '08. Played on Povar from '04?-'08.

I had another rogue that I played on Povar in '99-'04?, but as a kid I annoyed the crap out of everyone, and eventually got him banned. His name was Barle.

My brother also started on Povar in '99 as a Dwarf Cleric, Daleen.

Wotsirb401
03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
I was povar from 1999-about 2004 just after Planes of Power

Yadgerobi Human warrior. Guilds included: Seraphims Vengence, Blades of Law, Triton for a bit and Forces Unknown

Ghostfaced
03-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Hey Yadgerobi, Been awhile. It's cool seeing all the familiar names in here. I hope things are going well.

Shout outs!
Robie, Xyros, Bragle, fuck it... even Gooberfang! Pobie, Castper, Xzuuq, Zaar (you know you loved me), Arma, Gomar, Layana, Giantt, and everyone at thesafehouse.org that banded together to get the 1.5 completed way back in the day. Thanks to all the support and friendship I got from Blades of Law. Awesome memories with you all... and more!

Feel free to friend me on FB! rlothrop73@yahoo.com

Wotsirb401
03-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Oh wow, all of those names bring back some good ole day memories! Being able to eat good food, not go to a job and be able to play as much EQ as my parents would let me!

Shout out good old Gooberfang and Giantt and everyone else ! Ghostfaced!

Dordolekk
03-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Well, I'm playing again. Diggity Depp, you bastard. I miss hk12.

Tanthallas
03-15-2013, 04:56 AM
I was Tanthallas on Povar.

Noob guild Masters of Magic then Stoic

Dordolekk
03-15-2013, 06:27 PM
I remember you. Paladin, right?

Tanthallas
03-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Yeah, half elf paladin

Ghostfaced
03-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Tanthallas and Diggity! I remember you both! Good to see you both kickin around! I started playing EQ again but not nearly as much. I have a halfling rogue on Xegony server you or anyone else wanted to pop by hand hang out or just say hey. :)

I had play something and WoW got boring then Borderlands 2 started to get boring too. I've been having a blast with my cousin. Keyser Soze plays on Xegony as well and my cousins character name used to be Urus on Povar if you remember him.

Ghostfaced
03-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Character name is Legionarius. Forgot that little bit of info there.

Workshop35
04-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Played a bard named Pandolin, was a long time member of Firestormers

smokemon
04-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Played an enchanter winwell and a rogue stabzz

itsnotdevin
05-02-2013, 09:29 PM
I played a necro a bunch during Vanilla --> Velious on Povar.

Aillain was his name, I think.

Argeye
05-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Tallcan woodelf warrior on Povar.

Was in RI, RA, and Triton

Wotsirb401
05-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Tallcan woodelf warrior on Povar.

Was in RI, RA, and Triton

I remember Tallcan, Yadgerobi here

skacat
05-31-2013, 09:03 AM
I was on from 99-01. Woodelf bard named Skacat. Definitely remember some of the guild names, few chars. Povar.....

Brocode
05-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Jiraia Ninja was in triton, just checked their site, im still in alumni hehehe

Sirken
05-31-2013, 12:22 PM
I liked triton. had alot of friends in that guild. i was never serious enough to raid on their schedule so FE was a good fit for me. even the 4 day a week schedule in FE was hard with college+job. Hazleton the warrior, was in it for a while. he guild hopped alot... i just looked up the roster and only recognized like 2-3 names. Scorn and Siena i remember. Scorn was like a necromancer mentor for me at times

i had a toon in FE for a minute before i quit (before they left vallon zek and very briefly after they xferred to povar)

Ghostfaced
07-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Hey all. I've just started Project 1999. My character's name is Melbane in Project 1999. He's a Dark Elf Enchanter.

I used to play on Povar as Ghostfaced (Rogue in Blades of Law, for the most part). I was wondering if there was anyone here that still has access to the game and would be willing to log in to throw me some coin and/or gear. I don't want to get powerleveled, but I wouldn't mind a little gear and/or money to start off with.

If any of you are still playing, give me your names so i can just say hi while i'm on. Would be good to hear from some old friends! :)

Wotsirb401
07-30-2013, 12:17 PM
For ghostfaced of course! I rememer you very well .

Ghostfaced
07-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Yay! :D

Wotsirb401
07-30-2013, 12:36 PM
What class you rolling with?

Ghostfaced
07-30-2013, 12:56 PM
I got a Dark Elf Enchanter (Named Melbane), and a friend with me who has a human monk if you have anything to help him out too that'd be neato.

Wotsirb401
07-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Send me a tell later this evening . Ill look for as well. I think the best bet would be plat for both of ya, dont have much lowebie laying around

Ghostfaced
07-30-2013, 04:35 PM
That's cool man, any help would be good. I'll look you up tonight. Thanks again.

Dravik
07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Ghostfaced! Shoot me a tell sometime on my enchanter Phasmatis. Will help you out as I can!

Agatha
08-01-2013, 02:41 AM
POVAR SUCKS ! - your dearest rival, Tribunal server.

Rahkim
08-01-2013, 03:28 PM
I came back and played for a couple of years recently as Dordolek (woodie ranger) and was in Empyrean Aftermath and later Firestormers before quitting again.

^^^ one of my all time favorite people to play EQ with.

I played an Iksar monk named Rahkim on Povar for a few years, until 2007-2008. Played with Raema Verndun (family guild), then Gravity, and later was co-leader of Empyrean Aftermath.

SamwiseRed
08-01-2013, 07:19 PM
my blue mains were originally on druzzil ro, i then transfered to maelin which was eventually merged with povar. mainly played a cleric named Kormer (now Kormerx :( )

Ghostfaced
08-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Ghostfaced! Shoot me a tell sometime on my enchanter Phasmatis. Will help you out as I can!

Will do Dravik! :D

Sirken
08-02-2013, 09:35 AM
question was there a guild called Final Empire on Povar?

or am i mixing up blue servers in my head? i had LOTS of FE pals for a brief moment in time right after they transferred off VZ

Wotsirb401
08-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Per Sirken, I con't confirm this. I left around 2004/5 when I left for Dark Age of Camelot/ WoW. I don't recall a guild Final Empire

Ghostfaced
08-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Yeah there was (is?) a guild called Final Empire. My RL best friend was in it for awhile then transferred to Xegony to join some top guild or something. His name is Tekken.

Rahkim
08-02-2013, 11:04 AM

or am i mixing up blue servers in my head? i had LOTS of FE pals for a brief moment in time right after they transferred off VZ

When I stopped playing FE was the #3 guild on Povar, always got along well with them.

Raggnarok
08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I have played many years on Povar on multiple guilds. Raggnarok the Ogre Warrior

ymw
08-17-2013, 01:39 AM

FE still around, just edged out Firestormers for #2.

http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/

Not that the rankings matter much, even to live players, but a nice reference to see what guilds are still around (and where).

Edit: Edited x2 because it's late and I'm tired/can't type.