PDA

View Full Version : New toon client tries to start them in Tutorial..

Gencat
11-26-2015, 03:01 PM
So i'm not sure what's going on with my client, I have been able to create toons in the past with no issues. But now when I try to create any new toon it tries to start them in the tutorial and puts them in an unknown zone so I can't log them in.

Anyone experience this and have any knowledge as to how to fix it? I tried redownloading all the files for P99 from the most updated version, still no change.

Ele
11-26-2015, 03:28 PM
what race/class are you trying to make?

Gencat
11-26-2015, 03:29 PM
Tried paladin/halfling.. troll/sk.. iksar/shaman .. they all try to hit up the tutorial before anything else. And can't reinstall the titanium file without uninstalling the one I have now ... which i'd prefer not to do.

Ele
11-26-2015, 03:30 PM
halfling paladin is not a valid combo and will crash you out of the client.

not sure what is causing the troll/sk and iksar/shaman to bug out

Gencat
11-26-2015, 03:31 PM
Yeah i'm doing a repair on my titanium folder right now.. so we'll see if it works after that.

Gencat
11-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Welp repair fixed the issue, not sure why it was saying I could make a halfling paladin in the first place haha.

Swish
11-26-2015, 10:04 PM
By the time titanium was released there were gnome SKs and halfling rangers and stuff...we're still technically able to make them but to do so just disconnects you from the game.