PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Goals

Ishio
11-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Friday: Not much P99.

Saturday: off of school, going to try to hit 25, maybe aim for 26.

Sunday: GF day, maybe a little P99 if our IP exemption kicks in. Otherwise I'll help her learn the game.

What are your goals?

Hobby
11-26-2010, 05:24 PM
working today >.> then sleep, some p99 in the morning on saturday mixed with work and then going out that night to see a friend thats been hiding for a few years....

and sunday will be me answering more petitions and watching football :p

Ponden
11-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Cider and donuts tonight with the girlfriend(FIRST COLD DAY OF THE YEAR!) --- P99 --- Making dinner for the girlfriend tomorrow night --- P99 --- maybe clean the room?

Crone
11-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Think this weekend I'm going to spend some cash on a new necro, and level that up.

I've got Krone, at level 34 that might be an option as well. Would be pretty cool to get into the upper 30's... Would feel special.

Sephrana
11-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Friday - Putting Christmas Tree up with my kids, P99 tonight...MAYBE start P90x again today. Ugh!
Saturday - Wrap some presents for the kids. P99
Sunday - i dunno.

:p

I'm boring.

Abacab niggah
11-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Friday - Ask for unban, drink heavily, yell at people over AIM
Saturday - Drink heavily, find out I'm still banned, hit a small child with a open fist
Sunday - Go to church

azeth
11-26-2010, 05:38 PM
P90x

Ah, a fellow subscriber to the Tony Horton beat your ass into shape plan. Excellent. My wife and I completed our first 90 day session about a year ago, the 2nd in July of 2010 and most recently the 120 cardio day plan in early October.

Fourthmeal
11-26-2010, 05:55 PM
My weekend goal: Not to get banned

edit: Though I will try to walk that thin line

Curmudgen
11-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Not even vaguely funny to talk about hitting a child.

Torqumada286
11-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Ah, a fellow subscriber to the Tony Horton beat your ass into shape plan. Excellent. My wife and I completed our first 90 day session about a year ago, the 2nd in July of 2010 and most recently the 120 cardio day plan in early October.

I've done P90 and P90X this year. I'll finish up this round of P90X around Christmas and then start Insanity for Jan and Feb and back to P90X for March, April and May. I might even do the doubles this time.

You know, we need a P99X. Someone needs to figure out how to get a Kinect or Wii controller to work with EQ. For those that play melee classes, it could be quite a workout battling the bad guys.

Torqumada

Darklake
11-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Friday - Putting Christmas Tree up

It ain't even bloody December yet...

Darklake
11-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Not even vaguely funny to talk about hitting a child.

I disagree.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/beatkid4.jpg

Kaboombastic
11-26-2010, 06:45 PM
I disagree.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/beatkid4.jpg

As a former beaten child, I approve of this message.

Sephrana
11-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Darklake: I know people who put their tree up November 1. I love Christmas and hope to pass that love on to my children...who are very small. :) (Ages 20 months and 3 years) MY family has a tradition of putting the Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving day. I missed it yesterday and didn't put the tree up today so i'm running behind ;) We are watching "Elf" tonight too!

Merry Christmas Darklake!!!!

You know, we need a P99X. Someone needs to figure out how to get a Kinect or Wii controller to work with EQ. For those that play melee classes, it could be quite a workout battling the bad guys.

Or in some cases....I think...it might end in a massive coronary LOL.

Especially in my case. I'm a freakin' bard yo ;) Can you imagine all the wiggling i'd have to do to weave songs? and dodge attacks? And i'm clumsy so my poor character would die every fight. :P

And on P90x - I love it!!! At one point, a few years back I was spending something ridiculous like 3-4 hours a day in the gym. SO, Tony's plan is a lot more helpful for me and my addiction :D

I do Kenpo OR the cardio disk + whatever daily disk i'm supposed to do. I shouldn't start yet though because I am extremely anemic. I have an iron infusion scheduled in a week-ish. Doctors said I could start working out again then.

I never did listen very well ;) Anyone who played with me back on Tunare could tell you that ;)

BTW - have you seen this workout???? The man is FIFTY YEARS OLD. I know I will NEVER be in as good of shape as he is at fifty but seriously? I am amazed. Especially at the ropes!!
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BjDBc0sFuk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BjDBc0sFuk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rhambuk
11-26-2010, 09:34 PM
pwn SL a few times( Shoulders PLEASE!)

and really try to get some hardcore redflag action going, Flowers happiness knows whats up, Bring it on!

Torqumada286
11-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Or in some cases....I think...it might end in a massive coronary LOL.

Especially in my case. I'm a freakin' bard yo ;) Can you imagine all the wiggling i'd have to do to weave songs? and dodge attacks? And i'm clumsy so my poor character would die every fight. :P

Which is why I said melee characters. ;) Heck casters spend so much time medding and porting it wouldn't do them any good. ;):D:p

Torqumada