PDA

View Full Version : Help with epic?

Caridry
12-11-2015, 05:45 PM
I was wondering my chances of getting some help with my epic as a solo player. I am down to my last 2 pieces, the pulsing green stone, and pod of seawater. I understand these items can be much in demand, I was just curious of my chances of anyone looking to assist me? Thanks!

chaser95
12-11-2015, 05:57 PM
my only advice is join a guild =)

Daldaen
12-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Pod of Seawater - you can trigger Faydedar every 2 hours if you have the Ulump piece. Should you have the piece, you could probably find a force to kill Fay.

Pulsing Green Stone - This is going to be much harder especially before the patch. I'd suggest getting a guild because I'm not exactly sure on the respawn time of this and you need s bit more of a force to take down VS

Juevento
12-11-2015, 06:08 PM
If I am not mistaken, both of those pieces should be able to to be done by pick up groups. Faydedar and fake VS are spawn able in between the normal spawn times. So definitely doable.

If you need a rogue to stab things and are able to trigger these guys, shoot me a tell.

Cheps
12-11-2015, 06:14 PM
At the moment VSR is only once per week, and is almost as strong as the real one (need at least 3-4 groups). Your only chance is to buy a MQ for it.

Juevento
12-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Nah, you can beat VS with 3 groups no problem.

chaser95
12-11-2015, 06:30 PM
cant wait for the VS change only thing needed myself =/

feanan
12-11-2015, 07:14 PM
The RMT'ers who sell epics lock everything down, I wouldn't expect any "free" help here

contemptor
12-11-2015, 08:05 PM
You should look into joining a guild. It's more fun that way anyways!

I'd be willing to help if you find me around, but gathering a pick up force before some other guild does would probably be tough, especially for VS.

Legi0n
12-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Nah, you can beat VS with 3 groups no problem.

Even if a person could PUG VS, you're glossing over the most obvious fact which is that VS AND VSR are socked. Yes, VSR is socked too. Did people really think it wouldn't be?

It won't be until VS goes down to 3 days that we might finally see some exhaustion. Even then I bet it will be at least a few months before VSR is no longer socked.

The fact is if OP wants his Epic sooner than later he needs to find a way into the guild(s) that are socking it. There's no way he's going to race neckbeards with a PUG lol Not even for VSR.

On the other hand, Faydedar is very doable if you can pull together a few groups (or less depending on who/what you bring). Just imagine if VSR was triggerable, this wouldn't be a thing.

Swish
12-11-2015, 08:35 PM
I know plenty of folks lining up for VS, and I'm not even talking about BDA's army of alts/trialists.