PDA

View Full Version : WTB Low level gear needed

Iceborn
12-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Hi all,

The wife and I are now level 12 and bound in Freeport. My shaman is able to do all that a low level shaman needs to do, but Daneka is having a hard time due to the fact that she’s wearing crap armor that I made for her. She has a fair weapon and I got her a fine steel BP this morning but she needs just about everything else. We do have some plat so I’m not asking for gifts and won’t take them if offered but if you’ve got anything hanging around in your bank that you’d sell cheap, please post what, where, when and how much.

Thanks,

Iceborn

Expediency
12-16-2015, 04:21 PM
I love flying around granting wishes. You send me a tell in game tonight (/tell expediency) at at minimum I will roll through with some starter weapons and let you take your pick. It would be helpful to know exactly what she is using, your post does not make that clear.

Evia
12-16-2015, 05:29 PM
and what class is she? I may have some low-mid lvl items on my mule Id sell ya super cheap if I have anything that would work for the two of you. I know I have some shammy stuff for sure....
just lmk.

Iceborn
12-16-2015, 06:52 PM
Daneka is a level 12 Shadow Knight, and is wearing the following:

Head – Tattered Skull Cap, ac3
Face – Gorilla Hide Mask, ac3
Ears – Alligator Tooth Earing x 2
Neck – Cloth Choker, ac1
Back – Cloth Cape, ac2
Shoulder – Thick Black Cape, ac3
Wrist – Tattered Wristband, ac2
Wrist – Legionnaire’s Bracer, ac3
Feet – Studded Leather Boots, ac5
Hand – Griffon Talon Gloves, ac4
Legs – Patchwork Pants, ac4
Waist – Cloth Cord, ac1
Arms – Bone Armplates, ac5
Chest – Fine Steel Breastplate, ac19
Weapon – Nathsar Greatsword 17/30 Solid newb weapon
Bow – Hunting Bow, she’s not a ranger.

We’ve got about 75pp in coins and could get another 100 or so with the pelts/skins and Greater light stones we’ve got. I didn’t know until she made this list that she still had cloth from newbie zone skellies but I can fix that with studded.

I’d imagine we can generate about 50pp a day in pelts bone chips and light stones depending on how questie/trade skillie the folks with platinum are feeling. As we replace things it should go faster. Right now I’m guessing we can afford two or three pieces, provided they are in our price range.

I'm okay on Iceborn. What I lack in gear I more than make up for in attitude. /flex
(actually I spend more time in the EC tunnel watching for deals than she does)

Ice

Lord_Snow
12-16-2015, 09:59 PM
What race is she? I have some flayed skin laying around.

Expediency
12-17-2015, 02:52 PM
You have done pretty well to have all that stuff if this is your first characters on the server and you're only level 12.

My advice would be to ignore farming money for at least 10 more levels, at that point mobs drop fine steel and you can make a lot more.

Iceborn
12-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Daneka is level 15 now and I've got Iceborn up to 16.

We've been selling HQ bear pelts, bone chips, and doing Greater Lightstone turn-ins now that we can make it through the Gorge. The gear has been getting steadily upgraded as well, though now the 30 to 50 platinum piece doesn't cut it. We will continue leveling slowly due to us both having a tendency to do trade skills. The trade skills have been a boon to our income. Selling padding has been quite lucrative.

All in all we're doing great and have been able to arm and armor ourselves without issue. Thanks to everyone who has offered help.

Incidentally, is there an issue with the /who command? I've noticed some oddities.

Cheers,
Ice