PDA

View Full Version : <Tramp> OPEN Plane of Growth raid starting now (11am EST)

Eyebee
12-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Come and join the fun, bring your friends ~

ALL LOOT FFA (except for Tunare loot ofc :-))

Wristband of Conjuration - rot

Eyebee
12-19-2015, 02:23 PM
GRATS WINNERS ON YOUR SHINY BLINGBLING

Wristband of Conjuration – rot
Sorcerer’s Sleeves – Matalus (Rampage)
Noctivagant Greaves – Stankydanky (Taken)
Melodic Bracer – Bandwidth (Taken)
Stonewood Mail – Sakuragi (Rampage)
Stonewood Mail – Riptite (Forsaken)
Assassin's Boots - Synth (Taken)
Melodic Helm - Bandwidth (Taken)
Sleeves of the Bonecaster - Mannymoejack (Taken)
Berserker's Boots - Naethyn (Rampage)
Silver Moon Pants - Yourack (Rampage)
Berserker's Vambraces - Naethyn (Rampage)
Resplendent Robe - Joyelle (Taken)

Eyebee
12-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Melodic Breastplate - Regalis (Taken)
Silver Moon Wrist Wraps - Auggie (Taken)
Fister of the Silver Moon - Auggie
Assassin's Chain Sleeves - Froogle (Rampage)
Robe of Conjuration - Ysadora (Novae)
Cannibalize IV - Rewl (Rampage)
Robe of Conjuration - Magier (Rampage)
Sorcerer's Sleeves - Chilis (Taken)
Pantaloons of Conjuration - Redstars (Rampage)
Melodic Breastplate - Asynchronous (Taken)
Melodic Breastplate - Zhee (Rampage)
Melodic Greaves - Wavaran (Rampage)
Greaves of Stability - Sliipery (Rampage)

Eyebee
12-19-2015, 06:50 PM
Flute of the Sacred Glade - some lucky winner (didnt get this one)
Vambraces of Stability - Jayce (Rampage)
Noctivagant Breastplate - Stankydanky (Taken)
Robe of the Bonecaster - Bigiin (Rampage)
Sorcerer's Robe - some lucky winner (already gated when this was awarded)
Sorcerer's Robe - some lucky winner (already gated when this was awarded)

Grats all peeps on your loots, thanks for showing up, see you around next time.

knix
12-20-2015, 01:07 AM
tell us more of TRAMP

Pokesan
12-20-2015, 01:38 AM
An open raid where TRAMP gets everything. Sounds retarded.

NGHpnotiq
12-20-2015, 02:11 AM
An open raid where TRAMP gets everything. Sounds retarded.

Yeah Because I'm sure Taken and Rampage had a very small raid forced augmented by so many people showing up- oh wait.

Pokesan
12-20-2015, 02:20 AM
Yeah Because I'm sure Taken and Rampage had a very small raid forced augmented by so many people showing up- oh wait.

So you're saying the open raid was a failure?

Good point retard.

Sorn
12-20-2015, 02:23 AM
Those who strike against Tunare strike against nature itself! I hope you all die like the motherless gnolls you are, you filthy sociopathic animal-killers. :mad:

Swish
12-20-2015, 02:33 AM
Collaboration is good, nice to see more open raids.

fastboy21
12-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Collaboration is good, nice to see more open raids.

I agree.

You have to acknowledge this is a bit like saying the Chinese factory workers are collaborating with me on my latest purchases for Christmas. We are good old friends, me and the Chinese factory worker. We enjoy working together as a team to put presents under my family tree this time of year...no exploitation going on at all.

Sodors Finest Poster
12-20-2015, 09:13 AM
bleh i missed this

jcr4990
12-20-2015, 10:44 AM
I agree.

You have to acknowledge this is a bit like saying the Chinese factory workers are collaborating with me on my latest purchases for Christmas. We are good old friends, me and the Chinese factory worker. We enjoy working together as a team to put presents under my family tree this time of year...no exploitation going on at all.

Exactly lol. I like how people try to act like this is some huge act of charity for the betterment of the server on Rampage's part. I don't have any problem with Rampage but let's get real. They aren't doing the server a favor out of the kindness of their heart. They're using the masses as a means to their own end (Killing Tunare) and letting the plebs get the scraps.

Joyelle
12-20-2015, 10:53 AM
The raid force was mostly made up of Rampage and Taken members. There were just a few there from other guilds and rolls on everything (except Tunare loot, as usual) were open to all in attendance. Much of the loot that was rolled on were upgrades to what those characters were using.

The truth of the matter was that not many people outside these 2 guilds even showed up. That's why most of the loot went to TRAMP.

Herpa Derp
12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
I wanted to go but forgot the time. I logged on around afternoon time, wasn't expecting it to be at 11:00 AM est aka 8am here. Grats to everyone who got lewt.

DarthMartigan
12-20-2015, 10:26 PM
I didn't realize it was happening until well after it started, or I would have been there from the start. Are these posted in advance?

Raev
12-20-2015, 10:30 PM
They seem to happen every 2 weeks.

Pokesan
12-21-2015, 01:32 AM
!Remindme 2 weeks be a huge idiot and Help Rampage gear up their Taken allies

This "open raid" is a joke.

thufir
12-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Exactly lol. I like how people try to act like this is some huge act of charity for the betterment of the server on Rampage's part. I don't have any problem with Rampage but let's get real. They aren't doing the server a favor out of the kindness of their heart. They're using the masses as a means to their own end (Killing Tunare) and letting the plebs get the scraps.

I like the scraps. PoG gear is as good as dwarf armor, and I don't have to faction up for it or spend money on gems. Other people should feel free to run open raids. I'm happy to be "used" for this task.

kuuky
12-21-2015, 03:51 PM
I like the scraps. PoG gear is as good as dwarf armor, and I don't have to faction up for it or spend money on gems. Other people should feel free to run open raids. I'm happy to be "used" for this task.

Just to clarify, I show up, I go on raid and I get to roll on stuff I otherwise wouldnt get?
If that is the case I will try to make the next one. What is so bad about that??

thufir
12-21-2015, 03:52 PM
Just to clarify, I show up, I go on raid and I get to roll on stuff I otherwise wouldnt get?
If that is the case I will try to make the next one. What is so bad about that??

Nothing, which is why a lot of people thank them for this, and cynics point out that Rampage and Taken get some benefit too. All true, but it's a fine trade as far as I'm concerned.

Crawdad
12-21-2015, 05:59 PM
!Remindme 2 weeks be a huge idiot and Help Rampage gear up their Taken allies

This "open raid" is a joke.

All of you forum questers should be rounded up and shot (with a Trueshot bow).