PDA

View Full Version : Question

Spewys
11-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Ok..So how long is it actually taking to get an IP Exemption these days? Seems like some older post say it just varies or is there really a set time of month they run these through? Plus is the IP exemption site specific? For example if I have one for my girlfriends do I really need one for my house? Possible account situational?

I really am not in a super hurry, just curious how the process actually works with the server keepers.

Thanks....

Wrynna
11-29-2010, 03:33 PM
only took 2 days for me and my husband to get the exemption...no idea if they do it at a set time. Maybe we just had good timing there.

justanotherdruid~Larkyn

hammerton
11-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Took 2 weeks for us. From what i heard they do them all at once twice a month, not entirely sure. They will get to it.

Naerron
11-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Not sure on the timing, when my roomie got his the pop was less the half of what it is now, so only took a day or less. However, i do know the exemptions are for the account, not the site, so as long as one of the accounts has an exemption it should work anywhere.

Spewys
11-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Oh...Well than I probably don't need the the 2nd exemption anyway. If its for the account than I should already be good...Thanks for the info guys.