PDA

View Full Version : Seeking assistance in Dalnir

Valdain
01-04-2016, 06:41 AM
Died on my way to the third floor so i could try for some Crescent gear and having a heck of a time getting to my body. willing to pay. /tell Rasarak!

Thanks!!

Baa
01-04-2016, 07:05 AM
Will be logging on in the next 30 mins and can drag if you still haven't got it.

Valdain
01-04-2016, 07:55 AM
retrieved the corpse, will be attempting to exit later on. hopefully I've found myself a safe area to camp out in! thanks

khandman
01-04-2016, 11:18 AM
I played on Cazic Thule ;)

Pope Hat
01-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Fyi it is possible to drag a corpse on the third floor from the first floor if you can get within X/Y coordinates of it. The Z axis won't matter. Helped me a lot with crs in dalnir.

Loke
01-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Fyi it is possible to drag a corpse on the third floor from the first floor if you can get within X/Y coordinates of it. The Z axis won't matter. Helped me a lot with crs in dalnir.

This is good info for any zone. If you are having trouble getting a corpse, pull up a zone map and look for places where you can z-axis or wall drag your corpse. For example, you can drag a corpse at the crystal eyes area in velks from the zone in since you're directly under that area. Or if you die training out of seb, you can usually just /target it from the hall just past zone in and drag it through the wall. Tricks like that have probably saved me dozens of hours worth of CRing.