PDA

View Full Version : Clurg question

Qenaden
12-01-2010, 11:04 AM
I was running through BB last night and ran into Corflunk and killed him without realizing it would be a hit to Clurg, which I need to complete Stein of Moggok quest. Is killing him once enough to drop my faction to where I can't do quest? And if so, how do I get it back up?

Thanks,

Aamon
Enchanter of 9 Seasons

Chanus
12-01-2010, 11:23 AM
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/faction.html?faction=91

Qenaden
12-01-2010, 11:25 AM
ive already been there, doesnt answer my question :(

Chanus
12-01-2010, 11:26 AM
I doubt one killing of Corflunk is enough to tank your faction, but I really don't know.

It does answer your second question.

Chanus
12-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Also, in the comments on that page, it says you need to be on the high end of Indifferent to complete that step of the quest, so I would recommend just getting yourself up to Amiably to be safe.

Qenaden
12-01-2010, 11:38 AM
is killing Dimlore a feasible way to raise faction? how long do u think it would take and will i need storm guard faction for nething in the future?

guineapig
12-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Your an enchanter.

You can get a round a single bad faction hit with your faction spells.

Alliance: +100 consider
Benevolence: +200 consider
(and eventually) Collaboration: +300 consider

Chanus
12-01-2010, 11:44 AM
The dwarf guards and most of Kaladim are on Stormhammer, I believe... but you could always raise it back up by killing orcs or goblins if you need to go there.

Qenaden
12-01-2010, 11:46 AM
I guess I'll try running the quest when I hit 12 and hopefully all will be well and if not I'll go kill Dimlore a few times. Thanks for all the replies!

Darklake
12-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Check the merchants in Oggok (or near the entrance) for lizard meat and lizard tails, there's ususally a pile there. If not slaughter a load of lizard men. Give the tails to Horgus 4 at a time in the Oggok warriors guild, and the meat 4 at a time to Kognor, same place.

The tails are worth 20x the faction adjustment of the meat, but they don't stack.

Silvermink
12-01-2010, 04:39 PM
If you can't do the quest at 12 because of faction (i couldn't - Brell gnome), wait until 20 and Ogre illusion made me amiable, benevolence kindly.

Anyone know how big the hits are from doing the stein quest? I haven't noticed any faction changes with clurg or guards after about 6 steins.

Occam's Butter Knife
12-01-2010, 05:29 PM
If you can't do the quest at 12 because of faction (i couldn't - Brell gnome), wait until 20 and Ogre illusion made me amiable, benevolence kindly.

Anyone know how big the hits are from doing the stein quest? I haven't noticed any faction changes with clurg or guards after about 6 steins.

Its small. I did a run a week during live and never saw a change with Clurg. I am not sure of the Kaladim hit. I fear what this is doing to my Kobold faction though.

Raised
* Clurg
Lowered
* Clan Grikbar
* Kazon Stormhammer