PDA

View Full Version : LF Leveling Aid

Ricky Bobby
01-11-2016, 06:13 PM
I have a shaman who is level 26 and I'm looking to get him to 29 quickly. Anyone who'd be willing to help me out please pm me.

What this thread is not: I am not asking for places to hunt, strategies on soloing or grouping, advice of any kind. I am looking for a kind soul who is willing to help me speed through a couple levels so I can get on my way with my next set of spells.

Plat compensation may be possible. I am un-willing to join a guild to receive assistance.
Fine details can be discussed via PM or in game.

Edit: Just to note this is not my first shaman and the character is well geared.

dorp
01-11-2016, 08:58 PM
So, you want to go fast?

Expediency
01-11-2016, 09:16 PM
There are about 50 people selling powerleveling services in EC and in the EC forum

Ricky Bobby
01-11-2016, 09:32 PM
There are about 50 people selling powerleveling services in EC and in the EC forum

About 50 of them are bards and that doesn't help a shaman much. The last Druid offering PL in EC forum has a very old date on it. I'm not willing paying 2k - 10k per level its just not worth the cost to time spent. I've found that there are a bunch of people willing to PL but only if you're in the same guild as them. Otherwise you're SOL.

If anyone knows a druid, monk or necro have them pm me.

Daywolf
01-11-2016, 09:54 PM
So you did the Felwithe to Kelethin mail run, dropped bags of CB belts and pads and ran them to Kaladim for turn in, then stashed 500 lightstones to turn in at the gypsy camp in NK making it to 26. Have you bought or memorized any spells at this point? :D

Vroom! Vroom!

Ricky Bobby
01-11-2016, 10:04 PM
So you did the Felwithe to Kelethin mail run, dropped bags of CB belts and pads and ran them to Kaladim for turn in, then stashed 500 lightstones to turn in at the gypsy camp in NK making it to 26. Have you bought or memorized any spells at this point? :D

Vroom! Vroom!

It's funny you mention that. I did that strat on one of my other characters. belts and greater lightstones are pretty damn good exp at the appropriate level range.

Small amount of data on lightstones and banit sashes for anyone curious based on a 0% exp modifier class/race.
(Pre-Velious Cant Confirm if this is still accurate)
17 G.Lightstones + 20 Lightstones = lvl 17 to 17 (96%)

24 Bandit Sashes = 18 (15%) to 18 (62%) + 95pp

Pokesan
01-11-2016, 10:17 PM
what about your defense skill?

xKoopa
01-11-2016, 11:58 PM
I could do this on my monk tomorrow afternoon sometine

Lmk if you dont find anyone