PDA

View Full Version : LFGuildies - Bristlebane

Lyxandra
01-12-2016, 12:53 AM
If you a Bristlebane player for EQ, we're looking for you.
Bristlebane/solsulek ro on Facebook, over 400 people already joined. We're just trying to reconnect and find our guilds.

familjen
circle of light
ring of valour
crusaders of valour
principle lords of light
fu
claw of nagafen
veeshan's fury
magna charta
and many many more. Follow the chanter, she knows the way.

symbi0nt
01-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Link to the fb page? Unable to find it atm.

contemptor
01-12-2016, 07:16 PM
I played in Divide etc Impera and Inner fury on BB

Sorn
01-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Link to the fb page? Unable to find it atm.

Think it's this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EQ.BRISTLEBANE/

Sebastionleo
01-12-2016, 07:30 PM
I was in Triadica, then Age of Tyranny, eventually Lords of Prophecy.

Vulmas
01-13-2016, 11:14 AM
Joined! Looks like almost all of these folks are from after my time, but if there are any other really old-school AO/Fu folks, I played Vulmas (an enchanter) in both. Recently started on p99 with another old Fubie. Would be great to see some old friends.

Erati
01-13-2016, 11:19 AM
a lot of Bristlebaners on P99

we are all over

Omniozi
01-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Dwarven dive roll!

Lyxandra
01-16-2016, 04:48 AM
There are more people coming each day. Please when you join, post who you are, what guilds you were in and who you're looking for. Each of us seems to have at least a couple people around.

Lyxandra Ravynwing - High Elf Enchanter formerly of Crusaders of Valor
formerly of Inner Fury (looking for Kheran, Yinla, Vesula, Dajmin, Cobern, Damitri and more)
formerly of Claw of Nagafen ( looking for Merci, Prisella, Eleone, Ironscar, Seill, Sycel, Warren, Hazeleyes, Gimmie, Nutari, Aldreth, Samriti, Zacatac. )

Lyxandra Ravynwing - 1999 - 2007
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EQ.BRISTLEBANE/

Lyxandra
01-16-2016, 05:42 AM
Joined! Looks like almost all of these folks are from after my time, but if there are any other really old-school AO/Fu folks, I played Vulmas (an enchanter) in both. Recently started on p99 with another old Fubie. Would be great to see some old friends.

Wonderful, be sure to post your names and guilds and who you're looking for.

contemptor
01-17-2016, 12:02 AM
There are more people coming each day. Please when you join, post who you are, what guilds you were in and who you're looking for. Each of us seems to have at least a couple people around.

Lyxandra Ravynwing - High Elf Enchanter formerly of Crusaders of Valor
formerly of Inner Fury (looking for Kheran, Yinla, Vesula, Dajmin, Cobern, Damitri and more)
formerly of Claw of Nagafen ( looking for Merci, Prisella, Eleone, Ironscar, Seill, Sycel, Warren, Hazeleyes, Gimmie, Nutari, Aldreth, Samriti, Zacatac. )

Lyxandra Ravynwing - 1999 - 2007
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EQ.BRISTLEBANE/
Hah cool man, I remember Kheran, my buddy even ganked his char name here is

Nukehard
01-17-2016, 06:07 AM
Played Pixn(pink Ogre SK) on Bristlebane. In my time there was in Claw of Nagafen, Legion of Valor, and been in Fu since like 2010 or something. Know Ried/Galathil irl for the old CoN folk.

Nancomplete
01-18-2016, 02:00 PM
I played in Club Fu on Bristlebane.