PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Titanium- Used to use Bay, please PM me to confirm

Etaria
01-14-2016, 02:22 AM
Heya all, used to hit to hit the Bay to bring new friends over on the pirate ship. Can anyone on PM me or allow me to PM with what I think is the new route? Thanks! I have a friend wanting to visit.

khandman
01-14-2016, 07:04 AM
Zip up your own \Project1999\ root installation folder, and just send that.

Edit : Remember to delete character specific .ini files first ;)

Thulack
01-14-2016, 10:09 AM
Use the same resource you have been using?

Monty405
01-14-2016, 11:28 AM
The game will actually work just fine if you copy / paste your whole EQ folder. I actually put mine on a usb stick and I can play on different computers.

khandman
01-14-2016, 04:13 PM
The game will actually work just fine if you copy / paste your whole EQ folder. I actually put mine on a usb stick and I can play on different computers.

This is what I do as well, once every 1-2 months. If you compress the folder you can file transfer it to where ever you want .... *cough*

Thulack
01-14-2016, 05:57 PM

You need to make sure you play on the same resolution on each pc or you will get errors and have to adjust it in eqclient ini file.

khandman
01-14-2016, 07:30 PM
You need to make sure you play on the same resolution on each pc or you will get errors and have to adjust it in eqclient ini file.

If you get errors just delete the eqclient.ini file and re-run the setup EXE that (would) allow you to change between old and new player models. Set the resolution to 640 480 and then change in-game to your preferred res.

Edit : OptionsEditor.exe

Etaria
01-15-2016, 12:29 AM
Thanks you all are awesome. Will do this and see how it goes!

Troxx
01-16-2016, 04:36 AM
Can confirm that USB stick is the easiest way ... by far.

Nuggie
01-16-2016, 05:31 AM

+1 Got my brother rolling on this route.

Only ever ran in to issues going to my labtop, where my labtop screen wasnt big enough to rock my desktop resolution