PDA

View Full Version : EC spammer is at it again..

Tetrian
01-23-2016, 09:30 AM
.. yeah that it. >.<

Ele
01-23-2016, 10:35 AM
/ignore name

Tetrian
01-23-2016, 11:59 AM
duh..

Doesn't solve the problem though.

Boilon
01-23-2016, 03:38 PM
doesn't help when the guys name is so fked up and comes back with a new one. Avoiding EC for a while I guess.

Secrets
01-23-2016, 03:54 PM
duh..

Doesn't solve the problem though.

If you know of a way to stop an idiot from grabbing a VPN and coming back again, please let me know. There are plenty of AAA f2p MMOs that have the same issue.

Qtip
01-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Guess this guy left red for blue. Enjoy.

Lojik
01-23-2016, 06:16 PM
If you know of a way to stop an idiot from grabbing a VPN and coming back again, please let me know. There are plenty of AAA f2p MMOs that have the same issue.

Can you implement some kind of autoboot feature that instantly bans any character that uses the word "hamhog"

Secrets
01-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Can you implement some kind of autoboot feature that instantly bans any character that uses the word "hamhog"

In theory you could. I don't know any legit uses for the word 'hamhog'

lethdar
01-23-2016, 08:16 PM
kek

Kixx
01-23-2016, 09:44 PM
this shit is out of control

quido
01-23-2016, 09:48 PM
I wonder who it is.

Oleris
01-23-2016, 10:06 PM
I wonder who it is.

it's GG.

Oleris
01-23-2016, 10:59 PM
Proof?

Let's just say the issue will be solved Monday.

Rogean
01-24-2016, 02:26 AM
This is what full retard looks like ladies and gentlemen.

Zugsmash
01-24-2016, 02:43 AM

It's what the next mass killer shooter looks like!

Meep
01-24-2016, 03:05 AM

http://i.imgur.com/dtSvVCd.gif

Whatever you think about anyone - there's no excuse for that ^^

Ravenfeather
01-24-2016, 05:35 AM
Any thoughts about a workable way to deal with this quickly in the future? Perhaps some way to disable an account (subject to staff reversal) if enough people do /ban SpammingCharacterName? Granted this could be abused, but if it only worked on characters below a certain level (say, 10), that would tend to limit it to a person who creates throwaway characters to spam with.

Anyway, just a thought.

Daywolf
01-24-2016, 05:51 AM
not just ec, zoned to gfay and he had multiple chars there doing it. It's Saturday night, haz no life. At least I can say I was chilling playing a game, good adult fun. This guy I feel sorry for :rolleyes:

Seredoc
01-24-2016, 10:56 AM
glad I missed this shit lol

edit: anyone else noticing the timing and butthurt level of this incident (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226227) and now spammer?

Qtip
01-24-2016, 02:35 PM

Only be able to use /tell and /say until lvl 10 would fix that some. That is insane though.

JackFlash
01-24-2016, 03:31 PM
glad I missed this shit lol

edit: anyone else noticing the timing and butthurt level of this incident (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226227) and now spammer?

You don't rise to that level of butthurt over a t-staff. GG is still at full RT level.

http://i.imgur.com/ocn7lrv.jpg

Malrubius
01-24-2016, 04:06 PM
Didn't this server have this problem years ago? And the solution was simply to limit the number of times someone (anyone!) could post to a channel per minute (like 3 or 4)? Seems like a very easy fix. And if someone has a problem with it, heck, make it an EC-only limit.

mjbcb0717
01-24-2016, 09:33 PM
This guy is a champion

eadric
01-25-2016, 12:12 AM
Rooting a mummy on top of this idiot and watching him die in 2 hits got my day off to a good start. Vigilante justice!

Pyrocat
01-25-2016, 06:24 AM
EC specific anti-spam rules?

Junglebeast
01-25-2016, 10:03 AM
Didn't this server have this problem years ago? And the solution was simply to limit the number of times someone (anyone!) could post to a channel per minute (like 3 or 4)? Seems like a very easy fix. And if someone has a problem with it, heck, make it an EC-only limit.

That spammer is also active in Gfay. Sirken kept banning the newly created chars for like an hour. But yeah limit the amount of times someone can say something in /ooc /auctions /shout etc..

Ennewi
01-25-2016, 10:31 AM
Rooting a mummy on top of this idiot and watching him die in 2 hits got my day off to a good start. Vigilante justice!

Trying to catch his newly created characters on their run from wfp to ec tunnel was actually kind of fun, but getting mobs through that front line of defense at the tunnel, damn near impossible.

Secrets
01-25-2016, 11:06 AM
At least the Erudite Shoe spammer was more clever.

Lojik
01-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Trying to catch his newly created characters on their run from wfp to ec tunnel was actually kind of fun, but getting mobs through that front line of defense at the tunnel, damn near impossible.

Charm then break then root?

Ennewi
01-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Charm then break then root?

I've been playing the wrong classes...

Monty405
01-25-2016, 12:19 PM
I could of done this but didn't think of it. I guess thats why I will always be bad at EQ :(

Pope Hat
01-25-2016, 03:21 PM
Right after I commented on the rtm Branknar live ban post two ppl with forum names like "brankars wife is a fat pig" checked out my profile and I'm assuming many others. No lifer.

Jenithia
01-25-2016, 03:41 PM
So what is his problem anyway? Did he get caught doing something bad and is throwing a temper tantrum or something?

Troxx
01-25-2016, 04:10 PM
So what is his problem anyway? Did he get caught doing something bad and is throwing a temper tantrum or something?

That would be the sensible conclusion.

Gimp
01-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Let's just say the issue will be solved Monday.

Bump, spill the beans

Pokesan
01-25-2016, 04:20 PM
i wouldn't put much faith in the word of captain twitch there

Aesop
01-25-2016, 04:24 PM
It's probably the dude who lost the roll on the Tstaff raging against the dying loot.

Expediency
01-25-2016, 04:34 PM
Right after I commented on the rtm Branknar live ban post two ppl with forum names like "brankars wife is a fat pig" checked out my profile and I'm assuming many others. No lifer.

I routinely see names like this have visited my profile or the profiles of others, I assumed it was some sort of joke by the creators of this site and just ignored it. Do each of those names represent a real troll account?

Expediency
01-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Clicking on my profile, I get two names that look legit, and these names that dont:
BRAKNAR HAS A FAT WIFE
BRAKNAR MARRIED A MOO COW
BRAKNARS FFFAAATTT WIFE
BRAKNARS FLOPPY FAT WIFE
BRAKNARS OBESE COWLADY
BRAKNARS_HONEYBAKED_HAM
BRAKNAR THE DOXING A-HOLE
CHRIS NORTON LANDSCAPING

thufir
01-25-2016, 04:37 PM
It's probably the dude who lost the roll on the Tstaff raging against the dying loot.
Was it even Braknar that banned that guy?

I think more likely it's gg, as Oleris has been saying. Greengrocer has been certifiable for months, slipping downhill precipitously as he continues his vendetta against Braknar, whom he seems to blame for his being fired from staff.

thufir
01-25-2016, 04:38 PM
BRAKNAR THE DOXING A-HOLE
yeah this is GG's major complaint, that he got doxxed by Braknar. sort of points the finger.

deadlycupcakez
01-25-2016, 04:48 PM
poor moregan

Llandris
01-25-2016, 04:56 PM
I routinely see names like this have visited my profile or the profiles of others, I assumed it was some sort of joke by the creators of this site and just ignored it. Do each of those names represent a real troll account?

They are very real, and he creates about 50 per day. All new posts are moderated though, which is why you or anyone other than staff does not see them.

Troxx
01-25-2016, 05:05 PM
Wow ...

I hope the guy finds help.

thufir
01-25-2016, 05:10 PM
At this point it's down to "negotiating with terrorists". There is 0 chance he will get Braknar removed from staff, or get this place shut down. Why would you cave to these tactics? No ending for him is good here. I'd say it was too bad, but.

Expediency
01-25-2016, 05:15 PM
At this point it's down to "negotiating with terrorists". There is 0 chance he will get Braknar removed from staff, or get this place shut down. Why would you cave to these tactics? No ending for him is good here. I'd say it was too bad, but.

Its such a shame. I started here last year and was a big fan of Greengrocer's work. I tried to do business with him and encourage what he was doing.

I'm surprised at just how out of character he has become. I dont keep up with the off server drama and I honestly thought for a while that his being banned was part of an elaborate character thing he was doing. Clearly I was wrong.

Greengrocer, Release a manifesto or list of demands or something and get this back in character; the constant trolling is really petty. You could import and sell real life groceries with half the effort you're putting into this troll campaign that is doomed to fail.

Sage Truthbearer
01-25-2016, 05:34 PM
If someone knows greengrocer you might want to reach out to him. It's apparent that he has a serious mental illness and needs help, badly..

Xaanka
01-25-2016, 05:40 PM
you can find greengrocer on reddit, echochambering with equally mentally ill banned retard hurb.

Gimp
01-25-2016, 07:17 PM
jesus christ grocer, we get it, you're mad

how the fuck does spamming ec for a week get you anywhere?

Ocelo
01-25-2016, 08:16 PM
jesus christ grocer, we get it, you're mad

how the fuck does spamming ec for a week get you anywhere?

It doesn't.

Daywolf
01-25-2016, 08:45 PM
Right after I commented on the rtm Branknar live ban post two ppl with forum names like "brankars wife is a fat pig" checked out my profile and I'm assuming many others. No lifer.Yeah that's when they started showing up on profile pages. As was said, they were doing a lot of bans at the time with RMT'ers, and looks like this guy was one of them, right? Makes sense, his income was cut, he spent tons of time building his little RMT empire, now all that time he spent in that is going into raging against this game community, lots of free time now.

This is why no one should ever support RMT'ers by doing business with them.

delusion
01-25-2016, 09:22 PM
I find it morbidly entertaining the levels of seriousness to which some people take this game. I can only assume this GG fellow just had his entire income generating enterprise wiped out and is now having a mental meltdown. While entertaining for me I can't help but have a very small bit of sympathy for a fellow human being who is so completely engrossed in a 15 year old game that they don't know what to do with their newly found free time other than lash out at its remaining community. It's a bit scary and a good reminder (to me at least) of that fine line between a entertaining and fun past time and a complete obsession.

If you're reading this dude maybe it's time to rethink some life choices.

P.S. I'm aware of the irony of telling anyone to rethink their life choices on a 15 year old elf sim forum. :cool:

Pokesan
01-25-2016, 09:27 PM
false flag

vans19
01-26-2016, 03:57 AM
I heard guildie said someone charmed a ghoul to aggro and murder him in ec
Don't know if that actually works. I know a death won't stop him more than a minute but it's fun to see a dick face like this actually get killed :p

eadric
01-26-2016, 06:14 AM
I heard guildie said someone charmed a ghoul to aggro and murder him in ec
Don't know if that actually works. I know a death won't stop him more than a minute but it's fun to see a dick face like this actually get killed :p

All Undead mobs have "proximity" agro, so all you have to do is find one and root it on top of him, and it will rip him a new one. No need for charming shenanigans. Just make sure to clean up your undead minion once the deed is done, so it doesn't eat any innocent EC traders. :cool:

Troxx
01-26-2016, 06:40 AM
As much as I applaud the people who did this to kill the spammer, and as much as I'm pretty sure GMs wouldn't punish them ...

Just keep in mind that someone else breaking the rules doesn't give you permission to break the rules. Theoretically you could eat a suspension or ban for it.

Rogean
01-26-2016, 08:52 AM
Just keep in mind that someone else breaking the rules doesn't give you permission to break the rules. Theoretically you could eat a suspension or ban for it.

I give permission to break rules for the slaying of (and only of) the EC Spammer.

Might as well have some fun with it.

Valse
01-26-2016, 09:02 AM
I give permission to break rules for the slaying of (and only of) the EC Spammer.

Game On!

Voland
01-26-2016, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Wayne Campbell
Game On!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMrN3Rh55uM

thufir
01-26-2016, 08:18 PM
EC_Spammer has achieved a new level in Rustling I see.

When the rules are to be broken to punish one that breaks the rules, you know they are on their way to Rustle Stardom

Stay Classy P99
No shit, buddy. Maybe you like a heapin' helpin' of spam with your MMOs. 99.9% of people don't. TYL!

Eld'n'Ell
01-26-2016, 08:23 PM

When the rules are to be broken to punish one that breaks the rules, you know they are on their way to Rustle Stardom

Stay Classy P99

Don't think they are trying to punish. They are simply trying to stop/slow an annoyance.

dorp
01-27-2016, 01:05 AM
I don't remember emulators having a "law of the land."

I'm glad that you champion the rights of the downtrodden spammers of the world. You do the Lord's work.

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 01:26 AM
I would like to stop illegal immigrants from entering the USA. If i own land on the border can I set up pit traps to kill and stop them? No it's against the law.

In this case, the law just said ya those dirty brownies deserve to die, do what you must to kill them.

Be Classy P99
Ridiculous! One of my friends were house invaded and his work truck stolen by illegals, leaving him murdered in his driveway. Why don't you head down to the border and fall in my pit! It's easy to spew that libtard stuff as you sit drinking your latte in a SF starbucks while reading Cosmo :rolleyes:

Zugsmash
01-27-2016, 01:36 AM
I've read and skimmed through most of the logs he has posted on the internet. It's nothing special. We all knew there were bad apples on staff that got removed. It's just private conversations made public and something else to gossip about on these forums.

Moregan is having a psychotic breakdown. I highly doubt he even has a grasp on reality at this point. I can imagine him creating forum/ in-game accounts after accounts while sitting in his chair, wearing make-up with a kill list next to him plotting meteors falling from the sky heading directly to Braknar, Rogean, and Sirken's head.

Here is the only question I have.

In the last part of Sirken's and Moregan's Skype chat this what stated.
[11/12/2015 7:49:01 PM] sirken eLanti .: im gonna tell you one thing
[11/12/2015 7:49:08 PM] sirken eLanti .: and then im done with you

PLEASE SIRKEN FINISH THAT STATEMENT!! This is why he keeps returning. He can't think clearly while he imagines what those last words were. Finish it and set him FREE!

Pokesan
01-27-2016, 01:42 AM
Ridiculous! One of my friends were house invaded and his work truck stolen by illegals, leaving him murdered in his driveway. Why don't you head down to the border and fall in my pit! It's easy to spew that libtard stuff as you sit drinking your latte in a SF starbucks while reading Cosmo :rolleyes:

dude....?

this post is real bad. i suggest you stick to pretending to be a wolf on the internet

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 01:49 AM
dude....?

this post is real bad. i suggest you stick to pretending to be a wolf on the internet
You say bad? When do you have a good post? :p
Seriously, if you see this guy just pound him. Didn't notice the trail of his corpses through gfay?

Pokesan
01-27-2016, 02:16 AM
bark bark bark howl grunt howl

shutup you retarded dog wannabe

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 02:21 AM
shutup you retarded dog wannabe
Oh poor Pokesan, his bestest friend is getting pummeled as soon as he logs in :(

Pokesan
01-27-2016, 02:23 AM
Oh poor Pokesan, his bestest friend is getting pummeled as soon as he logs in :(

are you referring to yourself? dog is known to be man's best friend.

who's pounding you?

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 02:29 AM
are you referring to yourself? dog is known to be man's best friend.

who's pounding you?
mmm oh the delicious tears. Enough to fill ...OOT! So yummy.
I'm standing here tea-bagging his abandoned corpse, more tears please :D

Pokesan
01-27-2016, 02:30 AM
what is wrong with you

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 02:33 AM
what is wrong with you
Thirsty, makes my mana regen too slowly, which gets boring if takes too long. HHHOOOWWWLLL!!!

Look, it's really simple. When you are on someones website, using their server, playing their game etc whatever, it's as good as being a guest in their house. No special rights, no freedom of speech, no real first amendment unless it's allowed (and these guys are good about that). This guy spamming has serious problems, he doesn't respect what I just pointed out here, not one bit, but anguishes the community for his own enjoyment. There is just no excuse, no defense, and if it's ok - and obviously it is, just send the guy back to his newbie bind point. At some point he'll get the message and go play toon town or my little pony online or something. Not hard to get. No corrilations to some real life situations that armchair poster have no idea about first hand. Just end 'em.

It'sa dog eat dog world.

Pokesan
01-27-2016, 02:47 AM
Thirsty, makes my mana regen too slowly, which gets boring if takes too long. HHHOOOWWWLLL!!!

Look, it's really simple. When you are on someones website, using their server, playing their game etc whatever, it's as good as being a guest in their house. No special rights, no freedom of speech, no real first amendment unless it's allowed (and these guys are good about that). This guy spamming has serious problems, he doesn't respect what I just pointed out here, not one bit, but anguishes the community for his own enjoyment. There is just no excuse, no defense, and if it's ok - and obviously it is, just send the guy back to his newbie bind point. At some point he'll get the message and go play toon town or my little pony online or something. Not hard to get. No corrilations to some real life situations that armchair poster have no idea about first hand. Just end 'em.

It'sa dog eat dog world.

dude next time you feel like writing a wall of text like this? just write "I'm a dumbass" and save us the seconds

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 02:54 AM
dude next time you feel like writing a wall of text like this? just write "I'm a dumbass" and save us the seconds
Oooooh the tears \o/ /emote pulls out oil barrel, pours out worthless oil and catches every precious drop of life sustaining tears :D
/emote thanks Pokesan for delicious tears.

A paragraph (from the Ancient Greek παράγραφος paragraphos, "to write beside" or "written beside") is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.
What, you reading this on your cellphone? \o/

Nirgon
01-27-2016, 03:02 AM
hey at least you aren't bored, right?

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 03:49 AM
hey at least you aren't bored, right?
Yeah, my tear tank got topped off. I'm in with my rogue now. All's good :)
Dang rogue cant bark... *shrugs*

Ennewi
01-27-2016, 07:59 AM
Complain to the staff than.

When I go to a restaurant and the other patrons are being loud and obnoxious do I start a fight with them or do i talk to the staff and ask them to stop the disruption? Sure fighting them and making them stop with my fists feels better but is against the rules of the land, so you do what you are suppose to do and hope the staff fixes the problem. If they don't maybe start patronizing another establishment.

Streaker analogy is much better. Security can't catch the drunk asshole and then he gets tackled by one of the players on the field. Resume game.

Xaanka
01-27-2016, 08:18 AM

It'sa dog eat dog world.

http://i.imgur.com/zzqoyTU.jpg

Uuruk
01-27-2016, 08:19 AM
Thanks god you guys got rid of Sicucksky. That dude was approving GG accounts left and right.

Kixx
01-27-2016, 09:23 AM

People said it was ok to train him per you. Was nice to see this was true!

korilla
01-27-2016, 09:32 AM
you made a post about him giving him more publicity. he won.

Sirken
01-27-2016, 10:45 AM

sadly, some cheese obsessed pecks turn out to be unstable sociopaths irl :(

Sirken
01-27-2016, 11:11 AM

yessir they do. each one represents a new account that the same single person has created to try to troll because he has nothing better to do

Expediency
01-27-2016, 11:24 AM

When I go to a restaurant and the other patrons are being loud and obnoxious do I start a fight with them or do i talk to the staff and ask them to stop the disruption? Sure fighting them and making them stop with my fists feels better but is against the rules of the land, so you do what you are suppose to do and hope the staff fixes the problem. If they don't maybe start patronizing another establishment.

You're so immersed that you cant tell the difference between physical violence in the real world and pixil violence in a private online space. Next you're gonna tell us about how his "free speech" is being violated on a server that someone else is providing for us.

Sirken
01-27-2016, 11:51 AM
You're so immersed that you cant tell the difference between physical violence in the real world and pixil violence in a private online space. Next you're gonna tell us about how his "free speech" is being violated on a server that someone else is providing for us.

he knows the difference. the problem is that hes a GG fanboi, and he doesnt care about things like common sense and not acting like a piece of trash. this f'ing winner has spent the last two weeks sifting through GG's logs and posting them on his behalf.

i wouldnt waste my time or breath on him. sadly theres no cure for stupid :(

Nirgon
01-27-2016, 11:56 AM
he is very rustled, surely there was a better way of going about all this

now everyone rustled

mjbcb0717
01-27-2016, 12:07 PM
I say we riot In freeport. Burn the military barracks,tar and feather Bomba the big, and train drawning citizens up top to chase filthy gnomes away

khysanth
01-27-2016, 12:51 PM
now everyone rustled

thufir
01-27-2016, 02:31 PM

No cops in these there parts. Or law. Other than the establishment's owner. Who told us to punch the guy.

Try harder next time, "one lie is enough to question all truths" ridiculous guy. (Do you question the bus driver when you get aboard, "How can I be sure the fare is $1.50? ONE LIE IS ENOUGH TO QUESTION ALL TRUTHS")

thufir
01-27-2016, 02:33 PM
You say bad? When do you have a good post? :p
Seriously, if you see this guy just pound him. Didn't notice the trail of his corpses through gfay?
Also dude, we just lost all of page 8 to Pokesan because you thought you could engage with him. I hope this is a good reminder about the existence of the "ignore" list. One weird trick to make threads more readable!

Monty405
01-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Can we make it into a game? Whoever kills the EC spammer the most until he is resolved wins a free AoN / CoF ?

fadetree
01-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Hah that would be awesome. A bounty on his head!

Bman703
01-28-2016, 06:11 AM

What if someone roots a mob and hes inbetween a bunch of ec traders and it kills them and him? what happens then roegan not saying I did this but you never know alot of the traders are level 1 and will die with 1 hit

Troxx
01-28-2016, 06:18 AM
Also dude, we just lost all of page 8 to Pokesan because you thought you could engage with him. I hope this is a good reminder about the existence of the "ignore" list. One weird trick to make threads more readable!

Good old Pokesan ... The herpes of p99 forums.

Best not directly engaged.

Ennewi
01-28-2016, 07:42 AM
Enchanters charming the air elemental is the best way I've seen so far, since it invises itself and stuns. Just cast HP buffs on the surrounding ec mules beforehand and don't piss off everyone else by being reckless, pulling a griffon or whatever.

titanshub
01-28-2016, 08:23 AM
Is there any confirmation that this is GG? Seems obvious but you never know. Maybe it is his accomplice Greenbagger or Greenstockboy.

Bruno
01-28-2016, 10:22 AM

Stay Classy P99

It's pretty hard to look more retarded than some of the top idiots here, but you pulled it off. Congrats on that. It's funny how GG attracts the most unstable head cases in this joint.

Muggens
01-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Im pretty sure its not Greengrocer, he seems like a decent bloke. All these weird and crazy characters on p99 cannot all be played by GG... ?

Sirken
01-28-2016, 12:31 PM
Im pretty sure its not Greengrocer, he seems like a decent bloke. All these weird and crazy characters on p99 cannot all be played by GG... ?
you'd be pretty wrong

Is there any confirmation that this is GG? Seems obvious but you never know.

100% confirmed. enjoy

Nirgon
01-28-2016, 12:52 PM
There is no Grocer only Zuul

SamwiseRed
01-28-2016, 12:53 PM
p99 guide program needs to check employment record and conduct a psych-eval.

Eslade
01-28-2016, 01:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QOMlxyN.png

Nirgon
01-28-2016, 01:20 PM
mixed reactions to the current imprisonment of MEGANS LAW

http://i.imgur.com/2U2qB.gif

Scorp2
01-28-2016, 02:35 PM
it's GG.

Allen? yea he was a crazy bastard

eadric
01-28-2016, 04:38 PM
For those wanting to train the spammer for some fun and a brief respite for the zone, a few tips on EQ game mechanics:

Use an undead mob, preferably a ghoul. Gain significant agro through spells so the ghoul will not look at anyone else. Sneak up on the target and root it on top of him, and he'll be dead in 2 swings.

If you use charm on a kos to all mob, you will risk training EC mules when your charm breaks. Do not do this. If you train a kos to all mob into the tunnel and try to FD it on the spammer, you will likely kill EC mules. Do not do this. I'm sure you will be held responsible if you kill someone innocent. If people keep acting dumb, the GMs will probably log in and see a bunch of complaints about people training the tunnel, and disallow killing the spammer so they have less to deal with. The only safe way to do it without killing innocents is the way I described above.

Special thanks to Blathnaid the white knight for repeatedly killing my ghouls that I had 100% under control. I still managed to get the spammer once, but it gets tedious trying to explain basic game mechanics to people who just don't want to understand. In the end, I think the spammer has won at this point. "Trying to kill the spammer" was a fun mini-game though!

Daywolf
01-28-2016, 05:10 PM
LMAO If you only knew me in RL. TOTAL opposite of libtard. Call me a teatard or something closer to a libertarian slur.

SO F'ning funny you think I am a libtard, 5 minutes of really LOL. thanks for the reply, made my day, probably week.
I don't know if you are a libtard or not, didn't call you one directly, but certainly "spew that libtard stuff" was rather accurate in that instance (barking at the words, not the person). If you are going to use real life analogies which include real life suffering, to apply to a fantasy game for defense of some asshat, you could at least know something about what you are talking about in regards to the analogy injected into the situation.

To get me to directly call you a libtard, for you to earn your "I was called a libtard" badge, you'd need to post at least as constructively as IRYD :p

-Catherin-
01-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Oh my.

http://i.imgur.com/dhKDfre.jpg

Last 10 visitors to my profile page :p

SamwiseRed
01-28-2016, 05:57 PM
p99 taught me anyone with liberal ideas is dumb just because.

Uuruk
01-28-2016, 05:58 PM
Oh my.

http://i.imgur.com/dhKDfre.jpg

Last 10 visitors to my profile page :p

Aww they pushed Autofire tranny off the last 10. Booooo!

-Catherin-
01-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Aww they pushed Autofire tranny off the last 10. Booooo!

Glad to see two years later I still have fans.

indiscriminate_hater
01-28-2016, 06:12 PM
VOICE CHANGER AUTOFIRE

Gimp
01-28-2016, 06:13 PM
Grocer sending emails to Daybreak now, according to the circlejerk Reddit.

Guy is a fucking nutcase

titanshub
01-28-2016, 07:00 PM
you'd be pretty wrong

100% confirmed. enjoy

Oh, I guess that makes sense. It seems his reactor must finally be going critical. This is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed.

Dolalin
01-28-2016, 07:57 PM
And I thought I did some pathetic shit back in the day. Wow. Finally I am one-upped!

Jeisenne
01-28-2016, 07:59 PM
The butthurt is strong with that one.

applesauce25r624
01-28-2016, 08:00 PM
ham hogs

girl with fat legs and/or fat calves.

Wow, look at the ham hogs on her

*Guy likes fat legs or doesn't not sure what it was referring to.

those are ham hocks

Monty405
01-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Vigilante Justice!

http://i.imgur.com/G0fLb2n.jpg

SamwiseRed
01-28-2016, 10:19 PM
srs question. how did GG get the guide position over me? aint mad but wtf lul

found his sub reddit. jesus christ.

Daywolf
01-28-2016, 10:36 PM
who is lirnrnmmnrnnrnm? would be hard 2 group with her.
Who is that? That's a beer in the middle of a scorching sand desert, and it's not a twist top bottle.

TheFaceless
01-28-2016, 10:43 PM
May have to put in a new code where you can't do any ooc/auction/shout until level 5-10ish.

Computer Man
01-28-2016, 11:09 PM
May have to put in a new code where you can't do any ooc/auction/shout until level 5-10ish.

That won't be good for genuine starting players who are stuck and need help with something.

Hiragawa
01-28-2016, 11:17 PM
That won't be good for genuine starting players who are stuck and need help with something.

I wonder if it would be possible for them to program the code so it only restricts it IN EC. Or perhaps a limit per time frame. IE: One ooc/shout/auction per 60 seconds or so. That would at least give folks time to easily toss them on ignore without a giant flood happening.

SamwiseRed
01-28-2016, 11:50 PM
I wonder if it would be possible for them to program the code so it only restricts it IN EC. Or perhaps a limit per time frame. IE: One ooc/shout/auction per 60 seconds or so. That would at least give folks time to easily toss them on ignore without a giant flood happening.

could create a new type of "guide" known as ec hall monitor. give the ability to mute people zone wide. there are plenty of neck beards that spend 12+ hours there, surely someone will do it.

JackFlash
01-29-2016, 12:55 AM
We've been through much worse here. Anyone remember the guy who would spam ridiculous racial slurs and put "and you love it" after. Or the months of DDoS. He'll lose interest and we'll continue to have fun playing p99.

Naethyn
01-29-2016, 01:36 AM
Vigilante Justice!

Made my day.

Raev
01-29-2016, 02:33 AM
We've been through much worse here. Anyone remember the guy who would spam ridiculous racial slurs and put "and you love it" after. Or the months of DDoS. He'll lose interest and we'll continue to have fun playing p99.

Oh god the months of DDOS . . .

Were you here for the Amelinda sex tells? That guy would actually /who and /tell individually rather than spam EC. They were actually pretty funny, heh

JackFlash
01-29-2016, 02:34 AM
Those we're funny as sh**. This server produces some serious butthurt.

fadetree
01-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Ought to rename it 'EverRustle'

elwing
01-29-2016, 10:13 AM
ForumQuest is fun these days at least

Furniture
01-29-2016, 10:26 AM
There will be no spammer like the 2010 gold teeth red shoes andain spammer.

Llandris
01-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Vigilante Justice!

You guys make me so proud <3

Sirken
01-29-2016, 12:48 PM
who is lirnrnmmnrnnrnm? would be hard 2 group with her.

just another Grocer troll account designed to ruin your EverQuest.

Sirken
01-29-2016, 12:51 PM
Ought to rename it 'EverRustle'
not gonna lie, i giggled irl. well done sir ;)

TheFaceless
01-29-2016, 11:03 PM
Thought the name of item and recent seller was a tad ironic.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Blight_hammer_of_the_scourge