PDA

View Full Version : Bard Lifes Mattur

Borf
01-23-2016, 11:52 PM
Meez notice dat lots of frunds are means to da singy mans. Dey always say da bad tings bouts dem when dey around an sum time when der is no singy man. Borf like when da singy man strum da lute make Borf hed feels guud an makes meez bite wounds feels guuder too.

Dey also make da bad tings punch da udder bad tings an dat make Borf laff. Nots man knee frunds no dis but Borf grate grand pappy wuz a singy man. Meez fadder wuz Borf, hiz fadder wuz Borf, an hiz fadder wuz a singy man.

Borfetta tell Borf dat singy man had man knee drinks in da blue ulf city. She say he have guud sings an make her feels like real Orger. Sum time singy man no guud tho, Borfetta wake up an singy man no der.

Meez glad fer da singy man tho. Even tho he hurts meez mama, grand mama, an grate grand mama, Borfetta, wit out hims der be no Borfs. So yooz should thanks yer local singy mans today!

Valura
01-24-2016, 12:12 AM
go away potato brains

Pokesan
01-24-2016, 12:38 AM
cool a black lives matter parody.

how about you shutup

Zill
01-24-2016, 08:21 AM
Oh god gross an "Ogre-talker" nooooooo

Daywolf
01-24-2016, 08:49 AM
growl bark bark bark! bards growl bark bark bark! grrr
cats > bards bark bark bark!

Troxx
01-24-2016, 09:17 AM
hear hear!!

5 stars!

Safon
01-24-2016, 11:10 AM
Rated 5 stars

iruinedyourday
01-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Borf Borf Borf

Nukehard
01-24-2016, 01:18 PM
Snarf snarf

Baler
01-24-2016, 01:25 PM
and Enchanter lives matter and Magician lives matter and Necromancer lives matter and Wizard lives matter and Cleric lives matter and Druid lives matter and Shaman lives matter and Monk lives matter and Rogue lives matter and Ranger lives matter and Warrior lives matter and Paladin lives matter and Shadow Knight lives matter.

All lives matter not just the specific ones you identify with.

Seredoc
01-24-2016, 02:18 PM
and Enchanter lives matter and Magician lives matter and Necromancer lives matter and Wizard lives matter and Cleric lives matter and Druid lives matter and Shaman lives matter and Monk lives matter and Rogue lives matter and Ranger lives matter and Warrior lives matter and Paladin lives matter and Shadow Knight lives matter.

No, just every life other than bards.

Pokesan
01-24-2016, 02:21 PM

There's an implied 'also' at the end of the statement, only the dim or willfully dishonest believe it to mean 'ONLY x lives matter'

thanks for reading

TeemoOfAstora
01-24-2016, 02:52 PM
/shout all hail Borf, wielder of Borf Borf Borf Borf Borf!

why you listing ranger pallies and sks last m8? classist! :p

Cecily
01-24-2016, 03:00 PM
All frunds matter. Pras Borf for preaching love and acceptance, even for nasty singing man.

XDrake
01-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Thank you for your fine announcement, Borf.

/offers Froglok Kabob

Baler
01-24-2016, 04:21 PM
why you listing ranger pallies and sks last m8? classist! :p
I listed them as they're listed on the wiki. Take it up with them. ;)

TeemoOfAstora
01-24-2016, 06:19 PM

rabble! rabble-rabble! ;)

Dillian
01-24-2016, 06:24 PM
I approve this thread

myriverse
01-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Bard Deaths Madder

mjbcb0717
01-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Platz don't madder hand it over to me so I can dispose of it properly

Daywolf
01-25-2016, 10:19 AM
That's Racist! But we can overlook it if you hand over some fresh and tasty wood elf parts. Wood elf deaths matter for some real fiiine smoked eats!
A bonus if they were bards! :D

Borf
01-25-2016, 10:37 PM
No eat frunds, ev'ree wun iz frund, even da hoobits, da nomers, an da dorfers.

Daywolf
01-25-2016, 11:15 PM
No eat frunds, ev'ree wun iz frund, even da hoobits, da nomers, an da dorfers.
So so yum! (http://wiki.project1999.com/Smoked_Wood_Elf)It's so good I keep two stacks in the bank, vacuum sealed of course for ultimate freshness. yum-yum HHHOOOWWWLLL!!!
A wolfs gotta eat. Bah to foraged vegetables, that's for sheep-kind :p

Such as Gallin Woodwind outside the warriors guild in Kelethin says: "Kelethin's citizens must be nourished and this requires meat. Such is the circle of life."
But I have yet to eat him.

Eld'n'Ell
01-26-2016, 05:04 AM
Rated 5 stars

and 5 more!