PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives to Mistmoore?

douglas1999
01-27-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm 35 on my rogue now and I'm very burned out on Mistmoore. What are some good alternatives to check out for reliable pick up grouping? I tried solb and there were no groups, just high level farmers.

Expediency
01-27-2016, 05:01 PM
20-40 there are seriously like 10 good places to go; but few people group there so bring friends. You could do sola/solb, lguk, cazic thule, paw, kerra, and those are just the dungeon options.

thufir
01-27-2016, 05:03 PM
People might take you in CoM, but that's the only reliable pug spot between where you are and the late 40s, so you'll likely get sick of it too. Still, if you want to mix it up you can go there.

Nothing else really qualifies as "reliable" pug wise although you can sometimes find groups in lower guk or solb.

thufir
01-27-2016, 05:07 PM
20-40 there are seriously like 10 good places to go; but few people group there so bring friends. You could do sola/solb, lguk, cazic thule, paw, kerra, and those are just the dungeon options.

And yeah, there are a lot of places to go at 35 if you have buddies. I would add Kaesora and Droga to that list. Kaesora especially is good xp and underused. (35 is too high for kerra, though; that's a teens and twenties place.)

But with no friends, and playing a rogue who can't solo, you're basically stuck in mistmoore and com. Now that I think about it, you could probably try OT too, there are groups there sometimes. I don't know if that's an improvement though.

Cecily
01-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Form a posse and go to Droga imo. Probably won't get cash camps, but it's a fun dungeon crawl adventure.

iruinedyourday
01-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Form a posse and go to Droga imo. Probably won't get cash camps, but it's a fun dungeon crawl adventure.

yea droga/nurga is a great alternative, and there are more, if not as many little items to camp along the way. Great alternative!

beel
01-27-2016, 07:14 PM
SolA for sure is great exp if you can get a couple guys to join you. Just a duo with a ranger or pally would work great at your level.

iruinedyourday
01-27-2016, 07:42 PM
also just saw that OP couldn't find a group in SolB which is weird, I think its pretty common practice to move from MM to SolB at 35/36.. Usually there are plenty of people xping there at the window or royals or bats/bugs (a little high for 35 tho on those, but w/e)

Id keep pushing on solB but you could also go straight to city of mist at 35 and get your hand held for 3 or 4 levels at the stables or something.

as we said before droga is good and fun but Ive not seen many pickup groups there.

Yetties in DL or the giant fort in burning woods are that level too, or giants in DL for that matter too.

Legionare fort in LoIO more like 20s? I think so..

I am sure there is a ton of new spots in velious, but I dont know much about xping there, ToFS is probubly the perfect level range if you are 35 to take you all the way up to 50 by the time you get to the top if you wanted to organize the group members.

Raev
01-27-2016, 08:43 PM
/w all enchanter 30 40

etc

wormed
01-27-2016, 08:46 PM
but MM is awesome.

Brandonian10
01-27-2016, 10:56 PM
The bards suck at times but I found reliable PUGs throughout the 30's in OT.

Daywolf
01-27-2016, 11:46 PM
Guards in highpass hold?
Here, a list of places: http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

Nitsude
01-28-2016, 02:05 AM
I'm 35 on my rogue now and I'm very burned out on Mistmoore. What are some good alternatives to check out for reliable pick up grouping? I tried solb and there were no groups, just high level farmers.

Ritual if thats you, you're gonna go to Mistmoore and you're going to LIKE IT.

-Couven

am0n
01-28-2016, 08:58 AM

I did OT around 35. Find one or two people and the exp can be really good. Around 40 I moved to CoM, but you may be able to move there sooner (stigma is you need to be 40+, but stuff near the entrance is like mid to high 30s).

Jimjam
01-28-2016, 10:11 AM
I got a mid 40s monk and druid to take my late 30s ranger to the basement of CC. They let me take all the xp which equated to a level per hour. Was good fun too. Perhaps it is somewhere worth taking a group to?

Expediency
01-28-2016, 01:25 PM
39 is the lowest anyone should go to CoM. People discriminate highly against anyone under 40. I doubt you'll get any groups at all at 35

Landael
01-28-2016, 02:04 PM
get a chanter, fill a Group and hit CT, lots of fun until mobs path underground ;) and almost never camped