PDA

View Full Version : Open Dungeon Crawl presented by <Veloci Shift>

Shift
02-07-2016, 06:50 PM
The time it will be and date of course is ................

Spitpaw Lair/Infected Paw it's going down folks!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Splitpaw_Lair

We will be using VS Free Team Speak Voice Communication to azure everything goes smoothly as possible.

Saturday 20th 2016

5pm EST

anybody is welcomed to join us

just put your class/level/ and race which guild your representing

that will be clearly enough to sign you up, if you feel froggy to join us in a dungeon crawl see ya'll then.

Meeting up at the Big Stone Bridge in The Karana's in South Karana's.

Thanks Sincerely , KiShift <Veloci Shift> Guild Leader/GM

Expediency
02-08-2016, 02:27 AM
This looks fun. I dont have a character that level range right now but if I'm online that night I will bring my 60 druid to help you.

Jauna
02-08-2016, 04:20 AM
Soo.. what? a mid-level raid with multiple groups or a solid 6man team ripe for the exping?

Culkasi
02-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Great initiative - will try to be there with a usefull buffing class, or one of my level appropriate chars

Shift
02-08-2016, 12:20 PM
This looks fun. I dont have a character that level range right now but if I'm online that night I will bring my 60 druid to help you.

Awesome we will need all the help we can get ;o) all just to have clean eq classic fun.

Shift
02-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Soo.. what? a mid-level raid with multiple groups or a solid 6man team ripe for the exping?

it's for whom wants to join us it's more like a mid level raid, with assistance from high lvl healers etc. just something we can do as a community.

Shift
02-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Great initiative - will try to be there with a usefull buffing class, or one of my level appropriate chars

Cool Beans! Your assistance is honorable.

Sorn
02-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Might be able to show up on my cleric but no promises.

Shift
02-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Might be able to show up on my cleric but no promises.

no problem bud we are a guild that RL over game play , so if real life gotta be taken care no worries m8.

Shift
02-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Bump this will be next weekend who all pumped up like Joe Budden.
I Know I am ready to kickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk some fur dogs butt. and make then spit up them goodies.

Ashintar
02-14-2016, 03:22 PM
Drumas will be there to buff and rez as needed.

mprecup
02-19-2016, 12:43 AM
What is the minimum level to join up?

Jauna
02-19-2016, 01:40 AM
While I have a level 33 warrior who would love to get some EXP from this.. its the Pokemon Red vs Pokemon Blue Splatfest in Splatoon.

I must play and win as much as I can for Pokemon Blue.

Shift
02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
What is the minimum level to join up?

its a 26+ zone so i would say 26 would be the lowest to have a crack at some spitpaw gnolls.

Shift
02-19-2016, 12:34 PM
Roll Call Folks tomorrow is the big day for the whole server to have a blast

Only if I need is to know your char name, lvl and class. and what you will attending with us.

Thanks Sincerely , KiShift VS GL/GM

TKoji
02-19-2016, 03:44 PM
Is 40 too high for that zone?
-What I mean is would that be too high to group with people already signed up?

thufir
02-19-2016, 04:13 PM
for level 26, the maximum level they can group with and get xp is 39

don't know if XP is your goal here though

Sorn
02-19-2016, 04:31 PM
Gladoree, 25 monk (maybe 26 in time, who knows), representing Cracked Staff Artisans! Ready to feign flop at the least sign of trouble. (My cleric will not make it to 26 by tomorrow, alas.)

I might be able to make it but tomorrow promises to be a bit hectic for me. If I do make it, I will try to stream everything. If not, I wish you guys luck.

Shift
02-19-2016, 08:42 PM

I am going to get the groups together that are close around the other players levels so everyone can get xp at least.

so it will be mutliple different groups. I am not sure if i will main tank it though since i am lvl 58 paladin i will only really assist if some big trouble comes about.

And I Will spread the loot amongs all the people attending that are really need of upgrades.

Only rules i have Alt gotta be okay to defer to someone's mains, since it's the one they focus all their attention if a main passes then a Alt shall have a shot at getting the drops as well, Trash drops will be FFA only named mobs stuff will be deliberated carefully.

I have not had any confirmations whom is all going or not, so it's fair game whom all comes it's about us as a community to have some classic dungeon crawling fun.

Thanks Sincerely, KiShift

See you in PM get some sleep folks you will need it, I really just want to explorer the whole zone and clear the whole zone is my main goal.

Expediency
02-19-2016, 10:46 PM

40 can definitely exp in splitpaw

Expediency
02-19-2016, 10:49 PM
Roll Call Folks tomorrow is the big day for the whole server to have a blast

Only if I need is to know your char name, lvl and class. and what you will attending with us.

Thanks Sincerely , KiShift VS GL/GM

You'll never get many people to sign up in the thread, the majority of p99 players arent active on the forums. Just show up with your crew and when it gets close to go time /ooc to let people know there is an open raid in paw.

Sorn
02-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Monk is 26 and parked outside of splitpaw but I was recently informed that I'll be at a chocolate exhibit right at the time of the dungeon crawl, sooooo...good luck, I'll think of you guys as I get my chocolate fix!

Expediency
02-20-2016, 07:30 PM
Trip report: cleared the top twice, jumping down from first bridge now to try bottom.

Jauna
02-20-2016, 09:10 PM
Damn, forgot about this due to slow roasting a pork loin, splatoon and the last season of Mythbusters

Expediency
02-20-2016, 09:26 PM
We are downstairs now, if you get online and get in paw send me a tell

Shift
02-20-2016, 11:26 PM
Thanks to Drumas, Expeidency gorlee, Aadleron

I had at least 2 groups of Veloci Shift's show up it was smooth thanks to the assist of these people above

Our Loot table tonight was

Ishva Mal dropped us Summoning Corpse Spell.
Mashk Torsha Drop 2 Shields

everything else was destroyed all in all it was fun until 2 weekends from now off we go to Solb Fire Giants we are going to smoke you.

I am coming to take that Crown that rightfully mine King Trannix.

Sorn
02-21-2016, 12:09 AM
Managed to show up halfway through! I even got to die horribly to a random train of casters despite being a monk!

Shift
02-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Managed to show up halfway through! I even got to die horribly to a random train of casters despite being a monk!

Lol so you was the monk that died sorry you had to take a 0xp rez. not lvl 59+ yet with my Paladin.

Sorn
02-21-2016, 11:55 AM
Hah, it's easy to make up for deaths under level 50, so don't worry about it. Less fun would have been running from WFP back to paw :)

Shift
02-21-2016, 08:58 PM
Hah, it's easy to make up for deaths under level 50, so don't worry about it. Less fun would have been running from WFP back to paw :)

yeah that would of sucked i wouldnt of made you run all that way anyways.

As for Solb/Nagafen's Lair that is just a suggestion not set in stone.
My guildies gotta get some more lvl's and balanced of each class then we should put that in our crosshairs at later time.

I will keep you all informed if we do another Open Dungeon Crawl we might do this next one, Strictly VS Only so we can get a familiar with eachothers play styles.

Thanks again to whom that helped us out in big time of need,.

Sincerely , KiShift See you in EverQuest.