PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE BETA TEST KUNARK PEOPLE!

Vangorr_WAR
12-05-2010, 11:46 PM
I keep going to the forums for bugs etc. The list is so thin and beta has been up for two days. We need peoples eyes and ears. WE need people to test every merchant every mob as lvl 1 iksars leveling up , or even as your main. We need to test aggro mechanics , pathing , camps etc. I encourage every one to atleast donate 1 hour of your time through out your playtime to test. The more bugs we uncover the quicker Kunark can be polished and hopefully released. The forums below needs Hundreds of post. We really need the community to come togeather and test and post on the forums please. Thats right people Project1999 NEEDS YOU! Thank you for your time

Karorn
12-06-2010, 07:58 AM
The only bugs I've found have already been reported. Only a few zones are open and less than 100 people are ever playing at one time on the test server. Give it some time.

Spewys
12-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I will jump on and start a new character tonight and help out. Someone said boxing is allowed for the beta is that true?

Crone
12-06-2010, 10:35 AM
I will jump on and start a new character tonight and help out. Someone said boxing is allowed for the beta is that true?

Yes. Says it right on the front page under "What's different for Beta".

Spewys
12-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Oh...Thanks..Usually jump straight to new post...Will read next time..X-)

Nytch
12-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Are they handing out testbuffs to 60 etc so that people don't need to lvl to 60 just to get wiped out and re lvl to 60?

Torqumada286
12-06-2010, 11:41 AM
No! We should hold off for long as possible so we don't sully the purity of the server with Iksar! It's bad enough we let Ogres and Trolls on the server, but do we really have to endure the Iksar? What's next? Vah Shir?!

Torqumada

ukaking
12-06-2010, 11:53 AM
No! We should hold off for long as possible so we don't sully the purity of the server with Iksar! It's bad enough we let Ogres and Trolls on the server, but do we really have to endure the Iksar? What's next? Vah Shir?!

Torqumada

I wouldn't want to usher in the superior race if I wasn't one either.

Hail Thule!

guineapig
12-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Are they handing out testbuffs to 60 etc so that people don't need to lvl to 60 just to get wiped out and re lvl to 60?

All your characters have been copied, so you will be whatever level you were on December 3rd.

Torqumada286
12-06-2010, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't want to usher in the superior race if I wasn't one either.

Hail Thule!

Superior? Hardly! The Iksar have already admitted the superiority of humans. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVNeKx7VkgU)

Torqumada

ukaking
12-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Ha! Belly Button is merely a weaknesssss!!!

Cruise
12-06-2010, 04:40 PM
BELLY BUTTON WAS MERELY A SETBACK

/wowquotes

Making an Iksar now for testing purposes.

warrioman
12-06-2010, 04:48 PM
I keep going to the forums for bugs etc. The list is so thin and beta has been up for two days. We need peoples eyes and ears. WE need people to test every merchant every mob as lvl 1 iksars leveling up , or even as your main. We need to test aggro mechanics , pathing , camps etc. I encourage every one to atleast donate 1 hour of your time through out your playtime to test. The more bugs we uncover the quicker Kunark can be polished and hopefully released. The forums below needs Hundreds of post. We really need the community to come togeather and test and post on the forums please. Thats right people Project1999 NEEDS YOU! Thank you for your time

Test server will be packed once VP hits

Cruise
12-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Test server will be packed once VP hits

VP?

Ploppy
12-06-2010, 05:21 PM
I did what I could to test, but a 40 gnome nec just cant do much to test the zones that are my level. Without a group I was just taking a beating

Torqumada286
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Ha! Belly Button is merely a weaknesssss!!!

That's just your fear and jealousy talking!

Torqumada

TJHooker
12-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Some spawn times are much different then when I played Kunark, but I started a few months into it and they might have been changed in a patch. Not sure how much to report.