PDA

View Full Version : WTB Crazy Cleric Armor

Ella`Ella
02-16-2016, 02:59 PM
Trading a manastone for a full set.

PST or PM - thanks!

Fountree
02-16-2016, 03:00 PM
Considering 1 throne is going for 70-80k, yeah...not gonna work. It doesn't make any sense but unfortunately that's how it is :(

Spent 100k getting just the BP on top of maybe 50 hours farming. I have an extra doll laying around though for the helm if i can ever get the red/blue throne heh

Daldaen
02-16-2016, 03:01 PM
Trading a manastone for a full set.

PST or PM - thanks!

Free Bump! Someone get this man 14 thrones, 7 crowns, 7 knights and 7 Cleric Dolls for 1 Manastones!

bktroost
02-16-2016, 03:23 PM
65k (throne average) x 14= 910k + 20k (crown average) x 7= 140k + 10k (knight average) x 7= 70k + 70k (conservative cleric doll price, they are the most expensive doll) x 7 = 490k= 1,610,000 platinum.

You just asked for the most expensive thing in the game and are trading a manastone for it.

Besides that, I can't imagine there is more than one cleric box with 5 charges on it on the server.

delfi
02-16-2016, 03:40 PM
Your crown and knight averages are way off now adays, but yes over a million pp easy just for dolls and thrones. No one has that many thrones and dolls laying around, so this all this doesn't matter.

I believe Liia is a few thrones away from a full sert of PoM cleric armor. She's put in far more than a million plat worth of effort for them too since she basically farmed it.

Yumyum / Yumaky / Yummygoods

Ella`Ella
02-16-2016, 03:49 PM
65k (throne average) x 14= 910k + 20k (crown average) x 7= 140k + 10k (knight average) x 7= 70k + 70k (conservative cleric doll price, they are the most expensive doll) x 7 = 490k= 1,610,000 platinum.

You just asked for the most expensive thing in the game and are trading a manastone for it.

Besides that, I can't imagine there is more than one cleric box with 5 charges on it on the server.

All this will drop forever and is also no-drop upon turn in.

Manastone will remain tradeable and will also never drop again.

Liia
02-16-2016, 04:12 PM
Your crown and knight averages are way off now adays, but yes over a million pp easy just for dolls and thrones. No one has that many thrones and dolls laying around, so this all this doesn't matter.

I believe Liia is a few thrones away from a full sert of PoM cleric armor. She's put in far more than a million plat worth of effort for them too since she basically farmed it.

Yumyum / Yumaky / Yummygoods

I traded 6 thrones and 4 Crowns for my 7 Dolls. And at this point I need 5 thrones for the full set. And yes I didn't spend a single platinum and farmed PoM since forever. So that makes a total of 20 thrones and 11 crowns to farm for me to complete my full set. I also made 2 boxes Wiz/Necro.

Joyelle
02-17-2016, 01:34 PM
I traded 6 thrones and 4 Crowns for my 7 Dolls. And at this point I need 5 thrones for the full set. And yes I didn't spend a single platinum and farmed PoM since forever. So that makes a total of 20 thrones and 11 crowns to farm for me to complete my full set. I also made 2 boxes Wiz/Necro.

Would you have been willing to put in that much work for a manastone?

Erati
02-17-2016, 01:48 PM
Liia has put in time (i still have FoS for ur shaman pm me) but Ella would look fly in this set

pls find it in your heart if u have thrones sitting around to think of rain which means youll need an Unbrella...Ella..Ella

Liia
02-17-2016, 02:26 PM
Would you have been willing to put in that much work for a manastone?

No lol. I already have one and even tho I like it, its not that great for a cleric unless you use it to level. So... I wouldn't even trade one pièce for a mamastone .

PS. And yes Eratani I know you still have it. I just didn't really had the chance to log much in the past month.

Ella`Ella
02-17-2016, 02:39 PM
No lol. I already have one and even tho I like it, its not that great for a cleric unless you use it to level. So... I wouldn't even trade one pièce for a mamastone .

Shissar Apothic Staff, Liia!

Despite considerable enthusiasm surrounding my offer, I am going to temporarily postpone this auction and repost it in a year from now.

Thank you for all the offers.

Liia
02-17-2016, 02:53 PM
Shissar Apothic Staff, Liia!

Despite considerable enthusiasm surrounding my offer, I am going to temporarily postpone this auction and repost it in a year from now.

Thank you for all the offers.

I would trade 3-4 pièces for that staff for sure! Even tho I still have hope that my Shissar Protection Staff will be turned into à Apothic one at some point. I believe the heal on Donal's legs has à better healing power but Im à bit jealous of your Apothic Staff.

Fountree
02-17-2016, 03:52 PM
After the cleric epic I dont think it gets much better than the shissar apothic staff for clerics. Its so good...velious stuff don't really compare. I'm not sure if they still drop but I think the protection staff is in now.

Daldaen
02-17-2016, 03:54 PM
After the cleric epic I dont think it gets much better than the shissar apothic staff for clerics. Its so good...velious stuff don't really compare. I'm not sure if they still drop but I think the protection staff is in now.

October/November change on the staff.

We got an Apothic staff last weekend from Hoshkar, it still drops as is correct.