PDA

View Full Version : UI Mods that work?

jaldu1
02-18-2016, 02:41 PM
Hi there,

I played 1999 a little over a year ago and DUXA / Other UI mods worked with 1999. Now when I try and load them with the current files, I get XVM errors etc. Reset the default or go with the Velious UI and it works again...

Does anyone know if the alternate UI's have been kept up to date, or can provide a link with some UI mods that work w/ screen shots?

It seems like DUXA's was fine. But I am willing to look at others if they look good and work good. Unless I've missed something in the rules that makes them illegal (if so, I apologize)...

-J

kined
02-18-2016, 03:57 PM
duxa works fine for me. not sure what problems you are having with it but its perfectly acceptable to use custom UI's. sorry i dont know where to begin as far as troubleshooting, but atleast youll know now that it does work still

DevGrousis
02-18-2016, 05:19 PM
I currently use DUXA, so I know for certain it works. They did make some changes to the client to stop people from adding new models and other non classic stuff. So i'm not sure what is up with yours. I'm sure someone else will pop in and help

Baler
02-19-2016, 12:27 AM
Make your own. That's what I did. it's actually 40% more compact then duxa's too. (without shrinking icons)