PDA

View Full Version : WTS Dwarven Cultural Smithing Services

TheFishyOne
02-19-2016, 10:55 AM
I'm a Dwarven Cultural Smith, and would like to offer you a chance to wear the finest player crafted armor in Norrath!

My Smithing is currently 235, high enough to make anything reliably. I am a Cleric of Brell Serilis and can make Plate and Chain, both Agnostic and Deity restricted. The Chain can be worn by Medium and Small races alike, while the Plate can only be worn by Small folk; both with the option of Deity restriction to Brell Serilis. If ordering Chain, I can Deity restrict it to Bristlebane as well, but it may take a bit longer, as I cannot bless the Peridots myself. The Agnostic Chain, as well as the non-Enchanted Agnostic Plate will only have resistance stats and AC on it, and as such, it is HIGHLY recommended that you have it Deity restricted. Enchanted Plate, both Agnostic and Deity restricted, can be done as well. Unlike the Chain and non-Enchanted Plate, however, the Agnostic Enchanted Plate is just as solid an option as the others, perfect for Small Warriors who do not worship Brell Serilis.

Please note that ever since the 1/31/16 patch, which shall henceforth be referred to as That Beautiful, Glorious Day, Dwarven, Elven, and (Agnostic) Human cultural armor of any real value is once again affordable to make, and does not require me to spend 2+ weeks on end TunnelQuesting Jacinths! Prices have been adjusted accordingly, so go nuts!

Brell Serilis Chain is a solid option for DWF, HFL, and GNM Rogues who believe in the Greatness and Glory of Brell Serilis (Bristlebane's an O.K. guy, too. He IS the God of Tits and Wine, after all...), and who want to come out of the gate swinging. Dwarven Plate is excellent for small plate wearers, and the Enchanted stuff will last you until Velious raiding. Clerics and Pallies on a budget will find Enchanted Brell Serilis plate to be quite possibly the best bang for your buck you will find anywhere; new raiders and twinks on any sized budget will be hard pressed to find better armor for the price.

Stat totals for the armor sets I can make:

A full 13-piece suit of Agnostic Chain will grant you:

117 AC
23 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of Bristlebane Chain will grant you:

137 AC
39 DEX
52 AGI
23 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of Brell Serilis Chain will grant you:

137 AC
39 STR
52 STA
23 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of non-Enchanted Agnostic Plate will grant you:

161 AC
36 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of non-Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate will grant you:

161 AC
43 WIS
36 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of Enchanted Agnostic Plate will grant you:

189 AC
63 STR
74 STA
36 SvFire
35 SvMagic

A full 13-piece suit of Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate will grant you:

189 AC
63 STR
74 STA
43 WIS
36 SvFire
35 SvMagic

The wiki will disagree with some of my stat totals for some sets. The wiki is wrong. You can do the math yourself, if you'd like.

Please send me a forum PM if you'd like to discuss prices. Please note that all charges are per item delivered; if I fail a combine, I will try again until I get it right at no additional cost to you!

I look forward to serving you, and I swear that the smell of ale that surrounds me is vital to the Dwarven Smithing process.